Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
ok iam just playing a new playthrough, and now i have this weird render counter in the top left corner of the screen... never had it before, anybody knows how to turn it off? its a little annoying.

weirdcounter.jpg

*edit* after a cinematic scene its gone now... but weird anyways.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Last news a have about the story is probably the scene when the MC finds out who Sage actually is and now this Interlude shows multiple characters I can't recognize (haven't played it). Who are they? Is this some sort of spin-off? Because I don't see the MC in the OP's banner.

Regards

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Last news a have about the story is probably the scene when the MC finds out who Sage actually is and now this Interlude shows multiple characters I can't recognize (haven't played it). Who are they? Is this some sort of spin-off? Because I don't see the MC in the OP's banner.

Regards
It's not about the MC, it's a short story about MCs former best friend/first girlfriend. She was mentioned in the early parts of the game, and is in the bios since the beginning. She may be integral to the ending of the game. The Interlude is short, you'll see for yourself, that bit of story is essential.

Reactions: Mamonetti

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
during my current playthrough, i made up my mind about the pregnancy test and whats behind Bellas door and what the issue is about her marriage.

And they all are the same thing. and connected.

the pregnancy test is not something present, its a flashback... Bella was pregnant once.

She already has made a room for the upcoming child, but than lost it during miscarriage i think... her husband could not stand how Bella acted after that (it can drive a woman crazy of course) and left her with the promise "to come back after a while" cause he had to deal with this shit by himself... maybe lied to just get away from her. Jill doesnt know that for sure, cause its not something you talk about easily, and Bella is not an open book... maybe they even didnt know each other during that time, cause its already over 3 years ago.

Bella hides the "babyroom" and cant let go of that time... but deep down she knows that her husband might never come back and she needs help to get over all this and is still in grief.

this way it would solve 3 questions at once. Maybe the most elegant and easiest way to deal with these three questions with just one simple answer. 3 flies with one stone so to speak. And like this DPC could easily get three huge "mysteries" solved in one go... as there is already more than enough on the plate, and even more so if every little thing has to be dealt with little by little.

Will stick to that until we know for sure or until we know more...

Iam sure this theory was already multiple times mentioned in this thread, but never saw it, and lets face it, its just impossible to read everything here.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Do I like waiting almost a year (or even possibly a year) between useful updates? No.

But as usual, the latest DPC report shows progress and of course confidence of where he is at with the project.

A game which I do love.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
You'll will piss off Madame's fans
View attachment 1953480
EP9 Madame falls head over heels with MC. She even shows up at his door, in a conservative summer dress, looking down at the ground, scuffing her shoe and asking if he wants to join her for an ice cream and walk in the park. You heard it here first.

This can go all the way to the very last frame of the very last episode with a happy ending (not that kind).... Roll credits. "Thanks for playing Being a DIK". :p

Yup. Madame can get it!

• Haha
Reactions: georgekaktys

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Need a special mod which does the following.

Each and everytime MC bangs one of the girls.... at the moment of truth she yells out...."Ohhhhh...... Mag....nar!!!!!!!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: Redd23

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Considering it's DPC, and while it may actually be a real threesome (like real real with an inhibited Maya and all), the rift between Josy and Maya is apparent in episode 8, because of the MC, Josy is totally enamored with him, and Maya pretty much totally trust him, a man, for the first time in her life.

I think that from the beginning, this couple was a real one, albeit a first try for both, but doomed to fail, they love each other, but I think it's more because of their insecurities than anything else. Josy didn't have any problems falling for MC right from the start, and Maya learned to trust men with him. Could totally be the downfall of that 'throuple' (which I never personally saw as a viable possibility to begin with), not because they don't love each other anymore, but more because they don't need that 'state of survival couple' thing they have going on anymore. Again, not saying it will assuredly break that thing, but drama is incoming for sure, at least for me.

In fact, I think, with Zoey coming back, that episode 9 will abound with awkward situations and drama for the MC and the situation he chose at the end of Episode 8, and since, like in my chick playthrough, I had to turn down 3 situations, things could get ugly, I'm sure it'll be the same for those who chose a DIK path.
I think you are very wrong.

Since I don't want to write down all the scenes (and there are many:rolleyes:) for comparison, I'll prove you wrong with the official guide. DPC writes in it that each branch is for one person. Ergo, DPC considers Josy's and Maya's branch as one person (I have written this many times:rolleyes:). But you can select Josy and Maya as players of the MC only if the MC is in their relationship. So the throuple will exist.

Now this is not to say that there won't be drama or more problems. A relationship of 3 like this needs to be worked on and maintained.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I think you are very wrong.

Since I don't want to write down all the scenes (and there are many:rolleyes:) for comparison, I'll prove you wrong with the official guide. DPC writes in it that each branch is for one person. Ergo, DPC considers Josy's branch and Maya's branch as one person (I have written this many times). But you can select Josy and Maya as players of the MC only if the MC is in their relationship. So the throuple will exist.

Now this is not to say that there won't be drama or more problems. A relationship of 3 like this needs to be worked on and maintained.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That 'throuple' may be the plan. I just can't see it work, there will be a third wheel. On a couple of occasions, you can choose to be either with Josy or Maya, I somehow think it'll come into play in the end, someone will feel singled out. Thanks for that guidelines by the way, didn't read it. I'm personally open to the possibility DPC can change path lines, though.

Now of course it's all speculation, and my personal opinion obviously taints my point of view, I may totally be wrong, and honestly, I hope I'll be cause I don't want either of them to be sad, they both deserve happiness.

Man, do you realize how much speculation there is on that thread, about a game (a great one), and the possible psychological repercussions of choices we may or may not make ? Can't wait for Episode 9...

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Man, do you realize how much speculation there is on that thread, about a game (a great one), and the possible psychological repercussions of choices we may or may not make ? Can't wait for Episode 9...
around 9800+ posts worth i'd say.
the throuple i was in irl phased me out of it after about 3 months, about 7 years later the ladies were still together when i ran into them. so i would agree throuple probably won't last because of Maya's issues getting the better of her is an easy story to write; without fire even.
Sage branch won't last or rather has about the same chances of lasting as Bella branch or a relationship with Envy [and those are my 3 fav ladies in the game]
but how does a broke ass guy years younger than any of the three measure up in the long-term for anything other than a purely physical relationship 2 years down the road. now if MCs financial situation changes [as in before end of college...& Bella's biological clock starts pressuring her.... they may 'make it work'
same with nicole i suppose if we are ok with being an insta-daddy to a child who is HOW old? Our finances must change, she isn't going to be able to stay a stripper for much longer.... and do you really want her to,; what is happening in the VIP every night you aren't there...
and super-mega-hot Sage, who mostly has her shyte together in regards to school.... yeah she is gone if she finds out you banged her mom regardless of how well you did, also comes from a Very different social station.
so that means we become a bouncer at the pink rose and hook up with Lily in the long term in 3 years?
or actually focus on School eventually and become an engineer?

some o you sick fucks say Nah we will be the madame's fuckboy [i just threw up a little in my mouth] :sick:

Last edited:

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Is there a variable to change the DIK status?
Yes with cheats, but that will create errors in chapter 9. In summary I do not recommend you save a save with cheats so that later there are no people crying for supposed errors that they themselves have created.
You can have a clean save with Scrappy mod but this mod has a flaw remember not to have sex with sara if you have rejected Quinn's offer or your save data will already be corrupted.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Is there a variable to change the DIK status?
serious advise, dont do it, not with mods or cheats, it will fuck up your savegame for the future... just dont...

make a new playthrough, youll need multiple playthroughs anyway if you want to experience everything. And yeah if youre not up for that, this game isnt for you anyways...

Reactions: myukimo

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
serious advise, dont do it, not with mods or cheats, it will fuck up your savegame for the future... just dont...

make a new playthrough, youll need multiple playthroughs anyway if you want to experience everything. And yeah if youre not up for that, this game isnt for you anyways...
This is the best option since the game was created with that intention. The only way to get all of Jacob's paintings is to play more than once.

Reactions: mightybored

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I don't want to use a mod.
thats already the right decision

but yeah you have to do another playthrough, and really make many saves... i for one create a savegame after the end of every episode for each playthrough i do and inbetween...

there are so many different outcomes and ways about this game... youll need at least two complete different playthroughs just for most of the game... to experience everything? i would say at least 5 or more.

dont ask me how many times i played through it, i lost count at 15. And still i see something new here and there.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I don't want to sound like a bitch, but I didn't ask for a lecture. I just want to know the variable without having to use a mod. I already have a ton of playthroughs and I am just testing something.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
I don't want to sound like a bitch, but I didn't ask for a lecture. I just want to know the variable without having to use a mod. I already have a ton of playthroughs and I am just testing something.
If you want to see quick scenes so you don't waste time, yes, the best thing is a mod here nobody is "judging" you. ;)
But yes .It is best not to create save data at the end for chapter 9.
For example there is a scene where MC makes fun of Bella doing the knock knock prank with the secret door and a lot of people would not have seen that scene

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes