Aug 17, 2019
Hold up, didn't he say he already workked on the big threesome scene? If so, then that "big threesome scene" is separate from this new threesome scene that he is working on for M&J (and they certainly need one by ep. 9). So who is the other threesome with?

Although I would love another Cammy/Riona, we had one already and I think it will be someone new. Same with Quinn/Sage. I doubt it is going to be Zoey. She would have MC before anyone else. Besides, she wasn't interested in sex during entire San Diego, so I really doubt she is suddenly going to whore it up with a bunch of strangers at B&R either. (And if Zoey/Madame, I riot :mad: ). So who else? More strippers? No, again that would be retreading old ground. I think the devil's threesome is on the menu with either JB/Elena...or maybe a lesser chance with Tommy/Heather.

Could it be Bella/Jill? :PogChamp:
No, it would be nice, but Jill still has her jealousy points to work on and DPC isn't so kind as to give fans such a bounty. I just hope it isn't with a couple of randos like that one with fish lips and meth mouth in toilet stall at the dorm party.
I checked with DPC and it's Magnar/Sally. You can rest now

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
I don't think it's schizo to choose an assortment of DIK and Chick affinity options.

Here are all the affinity oriented choices, and the highlighted are my typical options:
  • Fight Troy or storm out
  • Accept or reject Quinn's offer
  • Leave Steve or Talk to him
  • Fight Jocks or run off
  • Progress things with Jade or stop her
  • Party without limits at Strip club or don't
  • Smoke Weed with Quinn or don't
  • Fight Caleb or Walk away
  • Punch Tybalt or Walk away
  • Fight Tommy or don't fight
  • Use Fake ID or Stay Home
  • Go to Strip club or volunteer for Old folks home
  • Evict the Alphas from the HOTs party or ignore them
  • Study the answers in toilet or flush them (or just walk away)
  • Get revenge on the nerds or calm Derek down
Those options only just scrape it into the DIK permanent affinity, as 11 choices either way lock you in.

If someone wanted to do the above but avoid fighting and choose to hang with the Madame, it would result in a neutral mc:
  • Fight Jocks or run off
This would be the "Lover not a Fighter" path.

Not sure if DPC is going down the MMF path, but it could be Elena & John boy.

But it's most likely a couple of the vixens.
I tried replaying it to get a save without pursuing Jade, but that really messed up the choices i would normally make, so that i could still unlock scenes in between which require a specific affinity.

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
DIK isn't a direct synonym for asshole; the MC will be more blunt, hotheaded and profane, but he's still fundamentally the kid Neil raised. Meanwhile CHICKs are calmer and more measured, but you'll still become a de facto leader of the DIKs.

Besides, you don't necessarily need to go all in on DIK/CHICK. Permanent DIK Affinity requires making 11 Major DIK decisions by the end of Chapter 8. That means you can make up to 4 CHICK decisions safely (of vice versa). So if you don't want the MC to be the sort of man who would solicit prostitution or sleep with a professor, you can just pick the CHICK options at those crises. Likewise if you want your CHICK MC not to back down from a fight, you can play him that way (though that will use up most of your indulgences).

Now we don't know how Affinity will be handled in Season 3+, so it's possible you'll eventually be railroaded into choices you don't like. But given DPC added Neutral options to Major Decisions in Episode 8, I think that's unlikely. I think your individual decision are more likely to cause problems than your Affinity.

Eh, I'd say the odds are good DPC is either trolling or the eventual line will be an extremely minor variation of a more common one.

Still, if you need to track it down... we know the game tracks which lines you've seen so it can flag lines that are safe to skip. Is there an easy way to compare a list of flagged lines to a list of all lines and thus create a list of unseen lines?
Thanks for such an informative response. Wasn't sure what the differences were :)

Reactions: ename144

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Here are all the affinity oriented choices, and the highlighted are my typical options:
  • Fight Jocks or run off
I can understand everything, but how did you keep yourself from beating Tybalt? Oh that scene! I can press the repeat button endlessly.:LOL:
Punching_Tybalt.gif li92bdrufge91.jpg

And getting revenge on the nerds with Derek is one of the funniest scenes in the game.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Sry nah, not in this game... you have to switch between DIK and CHICK choices in a way that it makes just no sense at all if you want to be a "neutral" guy who doesnt step on other toes...

Of course, youre right... to be a "neutral" guy is some complete normal thing, in real life... but in this game? The choices you have to make are either chick or dik, NEVER neutral (in between). So youre forced to jump back and forth the entire time to be neutral, but that is not neutral at all, its shizo.

like: "come on i beat up troy" and than "yeah i beat up the jocks too, oh wait, no i cant i have to be neutral so i dont fight them now cause this would be another dik point, i need the chick point now" really, you think that is a "neutral way" to be? aha

In staying neutral this game just makes no sense like this... and DPC should have considered that more, like implement neutral choices too, but there are none.
Not necessarily. There are some things you have to forgo to stay neutral but for the most part it's just not fighting anyone while doing all the fun stuff like smoking on the roof and taking the fake to go to the bars (which in my opinion would actually be the real dick move not to take it after Tommy went through all the trouble of making a fake for the mc's dumb ass, I mean him getting a picture of the MC against a white backdrop without the MC knowing is impressive alone).
On my neutral playthroughs, I think I just reject Jade because there'd be no point on a Josy/Maya run anyway but I still get the Jocks to leave the party. Not sure, I have to check again but my neutral playthroughs always end up with me barely on the precipice of being a DIK but still staying within the neutral range.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
well i saw some dik/chick & Minigame discussions and i'd like to weigh in on that.
The minigame will likely be what we did with the mansion, but then plan the halloween event, get an income for that, costs planning (advertising and paying Quinn so the jocks dont find out and stuff like that)

as for the neutral/dik/chick discussion. i see it makes hardly any difference, Jade still walks away angry, unless you break up with her in class after she confided in you, telling her you'll keep it a secret wich was in my eyes the most neutral way and it should calm her down knowing you are in distress and might not be open to anything else. but even then, in the end you still end up saying, fuck fuck fuck, or isnt that about jade? sure sage has a brother, but he is crying his heart out becouse jill dumped him, so he aint much of a threat anymore, or is this about Sage's dad, we hardly spoke to, or does the MC gathered enough wisdom to know that sage's father is a perv looking for young victims and her mom is having an angry discussion with him (saw an preview picture where sage looked angry earlyer in this forum).
any case what worries me the most is indeed, what are we walking into?

as for the other discussion, wich involved the release date, and what yall expect it to be, many seem to think that it might be close to halloween itself, or hoping for it. but earlyer statements made by others gave me the expression that DPC sees no reason whatsoever to make an halloween release, in fact they say he is totaly against it, while i also think it might be him hoping to surprice us by indeed making it an halloween release, the statements so far suggest that he wont.

well these are my thoughts, questions and info about this all. i hope someone can shed some light on the question part.
and i hope i didnt made to many peaps cry becouse of the info part.

Greetings Riggnarock :D

Room639

Feb 24, 2019
Looking at a full year since the release of Episode 8 (with a mediocre - at best - interlude in between). This game is going to take another 4 years to finish at the least - 8 years of production in total. Why does he always feel the need to add more in each episode? The Halloween party has been hinted at for almost 2 years now. Man is really building his retirement fund at this point. We might see the completion of MILFY City before this game is done :LOL:

Reactions: SomboSteel

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Looking at a full year since the release of Episode 8 (with a mediocre - at best - interlude in between). This game is going to take another 4 years to finish at the least. Why does he always feel the need to add more in each episode? Man is really building his retirement fund at this point.
Because that's how games with branching storylines work. They grow in size as development progresses. In the case of DPC, the game grows not only in size, but also in quality. Of course, some things in the game are not needed, for example Madame

Room639

Feb 24, 2019
Because that's how games with branching storylines work. They grow in size as development progresses. In the case of DPC, the game grows not only in size, but also in quality. Of course, some things in the game are not needed, for example Madame
So remove the things that are not needed and it becomes more manageable from a release standpoint. The madame adds nothing. Interlude was disappointing. He spent significant time reworking the phone system in between releases. Quite a few mini-games have added little. Recently, he spent plenty of time working on a way to create revenue on another platform.

The amount of waste in this game is adding up. DPC's greatest quality is his storytelling, but he continues to add in other areas. Not great for the audience.

Reactions: alex13_zen

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Looking at a full year since the release of Episode 8 (with a mediocre - at best - interlude in between). This game is going to take another 4 years to finish at the least - 8 years of production in total. Why does he always feel the need to add more in each episode? The Halloween party has been hinted at for almost 2 years now. Man is really building his retirement fund at this point. We might see the completion of MILFY City before this game is done :LOL:
Why would you care if it takes more time to create top content or not ?

You got nothing else going in life ?

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Looking at a full year since the release of Episode 8 (with a mediocre - at best - interlude in between). This game is going to take another 4 years to finish at the least. Why does he always feel the need to add more in each episode? Man is really building his retirement fund at this point.
expect more, so far we got 9 episodes about the 1st year, and we even havent gotten 3 months on school yet (asuming school in america starts in august as well (like it does here in holland). okey maybe 4 more years in and hell have a company with many workers working for him, giving us a monthly release by that time, instaid of having 1 or 2 computers doing all da rendering :D

as for interlude, well it needed to happen one way or da other, she was the one that got away, and now she returned, i expected nothing less when i bought season 1 on steam. so yeah some sort of introduction was needed. sure the part about the picture ending up on our phone was out of place, i for one asumed that she herself sended me that pic, but apparantly it was her friend leaking that picture as a payback for thinking she took her boyfriend (wich in my playthrough didnt happen)

but yeah if Zoey came back into my life and i didnt get any explaination as to what happened all those months, the i'd be the one asking DPC for an story as to what happened.

Greetings Riggnarock.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
So remove the things that are not needed and it becomes more manageable from a release standpoint. The madame adds nothing. Interlude was disappointing. He spent significant time reworking the phone system in between releases. Quite a few mini-games have added little. Recently, he spent plenty of time working on a way to create revenue on another platform.

The amount of waste in this game is adding up. DPC's greatest quality is his storytelling, but he continues to add in other areas. Not great for the audience.
1. I like everything about the game, with a few exceptions
2. The interlude was good. God, I wish Episode 9 would come out and people would stop whining about the Interlude.
3. The phone has become much better and more interesting, this is one of the coolest features in the game. Can't complain.
4. Mini-games are good. Another reason to love the game for additional activities. There is something to do in it, unlike 90% of AVN.
5. Dude, this is his life and he decides how to dispose of it. How the DPC spends its time is its own business. If he begins to spend more time with his wife, will you also be outraged? "How dare he distract himself with his family, I need a pirated free game right now!"
6. BaDIK is well balanced with content, story, and additional features like phone, Rooster and mini-games bring variety to the game world and bring it to life. In terms of game design, this game is almost perfect. If for the sake of high quality you need to wait more time, then this is not a problem.

You'll will piss off Madame's fans
View attachment 1953480
Gerontophiles are dangerous, I admit it. NOOOOO HOW DARE YOU HATE A 55 YEAR OLD STRIP CLUB GRANDMA! :ROFLMAO: :sick:

Last edited:

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020

would you please not asume everyone agrees with that, i for one enjoy the extra minigames, the new phone (okey maybe a lil less laggy one if you ask me) but the new phone is totaly amazing in my eyes. plus it gives us more stuff to do while we wait for the new episode to come out, plus the 1st time i played BaD it took me a full month to get 4 episodes done, now with my latest playthrough i was done in 24 hours, all 9 episodes of it :p

besides, what ur saying is like asking blizzard to release each expansion without dungeons, raids, achievements, pvp and arena's. sure none of those things add anything storywise, but peaple go through dungeons, raids and pvp anyways, just for the fun of it :D

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
expect more, so far we got 9 episodes about the 1st year, and we even havent gotten 3 months on school yet (asuming school in america starts in august as well (like it does here in holland). okey maybe 4 more years in and hell have a company with many workers working for him, giving us a monthly release by that time, instaid of having 1 or 2 computers doing all da rendering :D

as for interlude, well it needed to happen one way or da other, she was the one that got away, and now she returned, i expected nothing less when i bought season 1 on steam. so yeah some sort of introduction was needed. sure the part about the picture ending up on our phone was out of place, i for one asumed that she herself sended me that pic, but apparantly it was her friend leaking that picture as a payback for thinking she took her boyfriend (wich in my playthrough didnt happen)

but yeah if Zoey came back into my life and i didnt get any explaination as to what happened all those months, the i'd be the one asking DPC for an story as to what happened.

Greetings Riggnarock.
At first, just thought Zoey would be a 'sour memory' for the MC, a motivation for him to just turn the page.

With that Interlude, it just proves she's integral to the storyline, especially given her DIK/Chick choices, and the Emma/Bert situation. She's going to change a lot of things for the MC, that's for sure, I mean, she was her best friend/first love/first fuck. Probably means the world for him.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
1. I like everything about the game, with a few exceptions
2. The interlude was good. God, I wish Episode 9 would come out and people would stop whining about the Interlude.
3. The phone has become much better and more interesting, this is one of the coolest features in the game. Can't complain.
4. Mini-games are good. Another reason to love the game for additional activities. There is something to do in it, unlike 90% of AVN.
5. Dude, this is his life and he decides how to dispose of it. How the DPC spends its time is its own business. If he begins to spend more time with his wife, will you also be outraged? "How dare he distract himself with his family, I need a pirated free game right now!"

Gerontophiles are dangerous, I admit it. NOOOOO DARE YOU HATE A 55 YEAR OLD STRIP CLUB GRANDMA! :ROFLMAO: :sick:
Thank you for that :D i wholeheartely agree with ya :D

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Same reasons why DarkCookie has been working on the "tech-update" for 2 years: cashing in + delusions of grandeur.

Every new chapter is bigger than the previous one: honestly, I have no idea why some people think it's a good thing. My honest feeling is that we're going towards yearly cycle updates until one fine day the man will burn out and leave the game unfinished.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Room639
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes