ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
if DPC kills Jill and Zoey at the same time... My reaction would be like this
View attachment 1957459
And what you reaction would be If Zoey and Jill end up together?! I mean the girl who you like the most, get together with the girl you hate the most :ROFLMAO:.

it is almost as intriguing, as to see what would happen with a Quinn fan, who hates Maya, if Quinn and Maya get together.:ROFLMAO:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Logic states that both of the Royce parents would have been at the party being hosted where their daughter is living. However we don't see the Mom at any point in the free roam so it's possible we don't see the Dad either.

Personally I think ponytail guy is Jonathan and he's not going to be as much help with Jill's project as she thinks he is.
Nope. Logic states that the party was for alumni & frat's members ONLY as it's clearly stated in the story, therefore they didn't attend.

Anyway, I wonder why some people so desperately WANT that this guy is Jill's dad, while everything clearly tells he's Arieth's dad. Moreover, he's totally a side character.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
What would your reaction be if DPC kills Burker, Magnar and Ron at the same time? :unsure: :Kappa:
My reaction
1659283276754.png
And what you reaction would be If Zoey and Jill end up together?! I mean the girl who you like the most, get together with the girl you hate the most :ROFLMAO:.

it is almost as intriguing, as to see what would happen with a Quinn fan, who hates Maya, if Quinn and Maya get together.:ROFLMAO:
I don't hate Jill but there is something about her that makes me want to bully her.

I don't think that will happen... Most of Jill's fans want a 3-way relationship with Isabella and you know it :ROFLMAO:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Wait, really? I see more of those who wants a JosyxJill threeway more than BellaxJill. But, to be fair it's not a landslide. More like 60-40.
Look for example at the sig I always see more Jill fans who alost have Isabella's sig. But rarely for not saying "never" because it's exaggerated I see Isabella's fans who share a sig with Jill at least of those I've met here
True Jill fans want her to hook up with Jacob and you know it. :Kappa:
Jacob looks like Michael B Jordan
1659284285034.png
Who doesn't love him?

I wish they (Marvel) would revive him and turn him into the new black panther but well... In the world of inclusions it is not valid

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
DPC probably left us breadcrumb info at the end of EP3.
MC's thoughts:

MC: "Doors are funny."
MC: "Be it metal or be it wood, they’re made to do the same things."
MC: "To keep you safe or secluded..."
(Thank goodness Troy leaves the room in EP1)
MC: "...and to protect the things you value." (The door did not protect the MC's guitar)
MC: "Protect you from whatever is on the other side." (We know who is on the other side: Josy. But the MC calms down again in EP4)
MC: "Or worse..." (Beginning of info about Isabella's door.)
MC: "They are made to keep things on the inside." (Seems to be about an object or objects)
MC: "Things you don’t want anyone else to see." (Jill doesn't seem to know what's in the room. I assume the room was not locked before the MC arrived at the college, but Isabella is hiding something there that has to do with the MC that no one, not even Jill, gets to see)
MC: "Locked away." (Okay, so we know Isabella locked the door) :rolleyes:
MC: "It’s weird to think that something so simple as a knock, often repeated three times, is all it takes to get someone to open that door." (Here DPC makes a connection between EP3 and EP5. The MC knocks three times on the locked door in Isabella's house and Isabella responds with a startled expression)
MC: "Curiosity takes over and it exposes you." (A very important point in the context of EP2 and EP5. In EP2, the Freeroam event ends with the MC trying to open the locked door. In the Free Roam event of EP5, the MC can see under that door. Curiosity takes over and exposes you. Isabella will realize that the MC lied in EP2 and remember everything he did before he went to bed. The MC makes a noise as he tries to open the door and then lies down on the floor. Isabella is in the kitchen and may have heard this uand quickly checked. A DPC trap that I can't yet see where it leads)
MC: "Some doors are meant to stay closed." (This suddenly sounds much creepier than before)
MC: "Because opening them..." (Somehow this implies that we ourselves determine whether that door is opened by our play or by a direct decision. The strange thing is that the MC is already opening a door that could have negative consequences because we see a man's sacko. Maya's closet door)
MC: "...may change everything." (Sounds to me like if this door is opened, the MC's past and future life will change completely)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Klopdwerg

Blackjacks12

Jul 17, 2019
quick question. is interlude s3 a new game?
i mean ye you see the main hero from S1 and S2 and i dont finish it yet but you not the hero there. thats why i wonder.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
quick question. is interlude s3 a new game?
i mean ye you see the main hero from S1 and S2 and i dont finish it yet but you not the hero there. thats why i wonder.
The MMC died of monkeypox may he rest in peace and the FMC will hold his funeral and then she will take control of the game

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes