BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
What is canon is what the creator say, you might be right on that, a folk may assume it's the same universe, but he will be wrong on that, even if he doesn't know.

But I can assure you most people are not Dalix, :ROFLMAO:.
Most people will remember, first that " hey this is the same creator, who killed one of the love interest " , before they even remember, that the Dik fraternity was mentioned in both game. :ROFLMAO:

so when someone ask, then other will answer and they accept it and move on. Badik and AL are in a separate universe, period.
and as a former high tier, knight, you know this better than anyone, so use your knowledge and teach the peasants,:ROFLMAO:
DPC can say whatever the fuck he wants outside of the story/game. IF its not present in the story, it doesn't matter nor have any impact. This is why, imo, AL and BaDiK are currently linked however tenuous it is, its right there in the canon in AL. Does that impact BaDiK? It doesn't, because BaDik is not using AL's characters nor story to build upon, its just names. Its not like all Steven King books are linked just because they're all taking place in Maine right?! :KEK: For an illustrative reasons, take it a step further: Its all taking place in America/Earth/whatever so it must be linked?! That would be madness!

This is a very common argument. WOG canon vs Original Work canon.

Original Work, that which is published, reviewed, edited and ultimately quality controlled by the authors/creators and deemed good enough is distributed and/or sold the world over is the only Canon. Pure and distilled as best as they could produce at the time. The actual final product that each consumer and fan can experience.

Word of God, the authors/creators every stray thought or musings from any panel, interview, forum or twitter rant suddenly is elevated to absolute truth (aka Canon) regardless of what it is. If you accept one, you have to accept the rest. You cannot pick and choose what fancies you, thats not intellectually honest. The creators/authors idle thoughts, mere speculation, becomes object reality without regard for world building or story consistency.:FacePalm:

Meanwhile Original Work is consistent. It never changes due to the whims of the author/creator that for human reasons suddenly hate what they created or hate of their audience or (in)sanity strikes and they make a face heel turn for whatever arbitrary reason (more money, cultural zeitgeist etc). Its a facet of creator intent vs audience interpretation really which I'm firmly on the side of the audience too.

IMO if you believe in WoGs you're likely (but not required) a young fan in whatever fandom you're part of or overly obsessed, a stan. Because WoGs always leads to batshit insanity because its often conflicting with itself nor makes any broader sense. With madness theres only frustration or sudden finality when indifference hits you as you suddenly no longer care for the author and less of their work due to inherent inevitable stupidity with WOG canon.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
DPC can say whatever the fuck he wants outside of the story/game. IF its not present in the story, it doesn't matter nor have any impact. This is why, imo, AL and BaDiK are currently linked however tenuous it is, its right there in the canon in AL. Does that impact BaDiK? It doesn't, because BaDik is not using AL's characters nor story to build upon, its just names. Its not like all Steven King books are linked just because they're all taking place in Maine right?! :KEK: For an illustrative reasons, take it a step further: Its all taking place in America/Earth/whatever so it must be linked?! That would be madness!

This is a very common argument. WOG canon vs Original Work canon.

Original Work, that which is published, reviewed, edited and ultimately quality controlled by the authors/creators and deemed good enough is distributed and/or sold the world over is the only Canon. Pure and distilled as best as they could produce at the time. The actual final product that each consumer and fan can experience.

Word of God, the authors/creators every stray thought or musings from any panel, interview, forum or twitter rant suddenly is elevated to absolute truth (aka Canon) regardless of what it is. If you accept one, you have to accept the rest. You cannot pick and choose what fancies you, thats not intellectually honest. The creators/authors idle thoughts, mere speculation, becomes object reality without regard for world building or story consistency.:FacePalm:

Meanwhile Original Work is consistent. It never changes due to the whims of the author/creator that for human reasons suddenly hate what they created or hate of their audience or (in)sanity strikes and they make a face heel turn for whatever arbitrary reason (more money, cultural zeitgeist etc). Its a facet of creator intent vs audience interpretation really which I'm firmly on the side of the audience too.

IMO if you believe in WoGs you're likely (but not required) a young fan in whatever fandom you're part of or overly obsessed, a stan. Because WoGs always leads to batshit insanity because its often conflicting with itself nor makes any broader sense. With madness theres only frustration or sudden finality when indifference hits you as you suddenly no longer care for the author and less of their work due to inherent inevitable stupidity with WOG canon.
Star Wars

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
this should be a good result if you have too much of 1 stats

Dik= you take over as new leader
Chick= You get kicked out
Neutral= You stay as you are

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Are you kidding with this stupid painting the fence in part 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've got the first three but there is NO WAY to get the last one...I've tried it like 20 times now and 100% sure I'm within the lines so it can only be the stupid timer, but I rarely get to the 90% before that stupid sound.
Who knows what command function to open a specific render or how to expand the timer???

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Are you kidding with this stupid painting the fence in part 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've got the first three but there is NO WAY to get the last one...I've tried it like 20 times now and 100% sure I'm within the lines so it can only be the stupid timer, but I rarely get to the 90% before that stupid sound.
Who knows what command function to open a specific render or how to expand the timer???
I managed to do it, but only by using a touchscreen instead of a mouse and the key was just tapping instead of swiping.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
is there a list (a set of pictures with their names) of all the DIKs? I'm on the fix the Mansion thing and I really don't know most of them from a picture...why couldn't their names be shown as well?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes