Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
is there a list (a set of pictures with their names) of all the DIKs? I'm on the fix the Mansion thing and I really don't know most of them from a picture...why couldn't their names be shown as well?
I am pretty sure it is easy to identify who is who when using the mansion feature. Just pay attention.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
is there a list (a set of pictures with their names) of all the DIKs? I'm on the fix the Mansion thing and I really don't know most of them from a picture...why couldn't their names be shown as well?
The names are always in the same order, plus multiple runthroughs with that minigame beats it into the player.

But if you want mnemonic shortcuts, Nick is the bald one (Nick the DIK), Derek is always the sidekick (hence him listed after MC), then Rusty, then Tommy (the asshole), then Jacob (the black dude) and the one all the way at the end is Jamie, because he's the least in charge, especially when it comes to his own relationship.

Reactions: Sparhawker

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maybe he does it on purpose? Such trolling to make more controversy about Jill.

$30:HideThePain: It will be hell of a time
I don't think so... DPC likes controversies, but those arising from the story, an aesthetic controversy is all about him. If someone avoids Jill because of her looks it is a detriment to DPC, besides being basically bad publicity. Imagine judging BADIK by Jill's renderings....

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't think so... DPC likes controversies, but those arising from the story, an aesthetic controversy is all about her. If someone avoids Jill because of her looks it is a detriment to DPC, besides being basically bad publicity. Imagine judging BADIK by Jill's renderings....
Yes, people might think that this is not BaDIK, but a bestiary of the Witcher universe.
kseniya-sydorenko-bruxsa.jpg
4_stages.gif
MC better remember to drink the Black Blood potion when he gets into bed with Jill. :oops:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't think so... DPC likes controversies, but those arising from the story, an aesthetic controversy is all about her. If someone avoids Jill because of her looks it is a detriment to DPC, besides being basically bad publicity. Imagine judging BADIK by Jill's renderings....
Honestly, this Jill crusade is now really boring, they officially became more annoying then the Jill royce user who posted daily the same Jill pictures. :rolleyes:

I guess it is true that you either die as a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I managed to do it, but only by using a touchscreen instead of a mouse and the key was just tapping instead of swiping.
Wait, you are telling me that all this time, the complains about minigames were about pc version? I never said anything because I assumed its about some wonky Android port, or some shit. Never had any problem with minigames on pc, especially the interlude ones, you have to perform a lobotomy on yourself before attempting them to even run the risk of failing them...I don't get it.

Honestly, this Jill crusade is now really boring, they officially became more annoying then the Jill royce user who posted daily the same Jill pictures. :rolleyes:

I guess it is true that you other die as a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain :ROFLMAO:

6ojskz.jpg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I guess it is true that you other die as a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain :ROFLMAO:
She is the valve for venting. The only LI of whom it is permissible to speak ill of without guilt and revolt from her zealots

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
Its not like all Steven King books are linked just because they're all taking place in Maine right?! :KEK:
I don't care about the discussion... but I had to pop in and say... TERRIBLE fucking example lmao. Most of King's books are actually connected through The Dark Tower series and King's multiverse.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
You flattering:oops: , but Nah, sadly:cry:, I can't compete with him. I haven't posted Josy for weeks now:ROFLMAO:.
I'm not even the same league as him
Yeah at least you don't make the same profiles again and again and reply to yourself. :ROFLMAO:

Inb4 we start seeing Chip_Lecsap, Josy_Insertlastname, JosyInsertLastName, JosyChip, ChipJosy and JosyLecsap on the thread. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
at the moment. :ROFLMAO:
Nice. Your taste is *chef's kiss*.
I have Josy as my #2 behind Jill, soo...

You flattering:oops: , but Nah, sadly:cry:, I can't compete with him. I haven't posted Josy for weeks now:ROFLMAO:.
I'm not even the same league as him
If it makes you feel better, I haven't seen you post a single Josy pic since I came here.
And I always see the French crescent-shaped roll post the blue haired's behind everyday. I don't mind it though. I like cakes. :Kappa:

• Red Heart
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Nice. Your taste is *chef's kiss*.
I have Josy as my #2 behind Jill, soo...

If it makes you feel better, I haven't seen you post a single Josy pic since I came here.
And I always see the French crescent-shaped roll post the blue haired's behind everyday. I don't mind it though. I like cakes. :Kappa:
Are you saying you have not seen my "Signature" Josy picture ?:ROFLMAO: . Well then since I have not posted it for a while , and Lostanddamned. Was Very passive aggressive to make me do it, here it is:ROFLMAO::devilish:

BeingADIK 2022-01-22 13-11-57-35.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes