crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
This is why, imo, AL and BaDiK are currently linked however tenuous it is, its right there in the canon in AL. Does that impact BaDiK? It doesn't, because BaDik is not using AL's characters nor story to build upon, its just names. Its not like all Steven King books are linked just because they're all taking place in Maine right?! :KEK:
ok I don't get this part. how can two games be linked if the only thing they have in common are some names, which aren't even unique to these two games? if anything, each game should be considered its own universe until they start actively reference each other

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't think he is Arieth's father. I mean, how did he know that she was supposed to be there when she herself didn't know?:unsure:
It actually makes a lot of sense that he is jill's father since she lives there so he would think that she would be at the party.

Also during jill's recital you see amelia sitting within the crowd and there is a guy sitting next to her (i'm assuming it's jill's father) even though we don't see his face, we have a clear shot on his hand and the ring he's wearing. It looks very similar to the guy's ring from the party.
Geoff will not be Jill's father. They have completely different personalities. Jill would not be the one we've been playing since EP1 with Geoff as her father.

Geoff's personality fits Elena. Likewise, the hair color is right. Elena was also hard to find in EP5 because she was comforting Ashley. And John said before the Preps freeroam event that Elena would actually tell him everything, but she didn't tell him so the HOT's would be at the Preps party.

DPC tried everything to throw suspicion on Sage or Arieth, but took Elena out of the picture. Oops. Double fish.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redd23

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
When ya see that smile yeah it is a Mask. Wait and find out Buddy. The Picture above i'm sure thats her real Face when she catches MC fucking another Chick on the Party. :ROFLMAO:
It's going to turn into a real haunted house if you're on the Bella path, though. :eek:

Using tricks she picked up from her OMG sister that went into the Nursing program.

• Haha
Reactions: Trojaner

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Does DPC have a Josy favoritism or something? Both of Josy's previews are above the $30 tier.
Just started a 2nd playthrough (to get Quinn path), something struck me, something I forgot, right from the start, Josy-MC is linked to Lynette-Neil when he tells his story about how they both persevered to be together.

Not saying the 1st Episode has any kind of lasting impact over the rest of the game, but seeing as how much attention DPC gave to her in the 2 last episodes, and the Elena-JB discussion at the party, yeah, pretty sure he has a soft spot for her.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes