ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If true, this dev really has an erection for death and destruction in his games does he not? I was hoping he got most of that melancholy drama out of his system with AL, but damn, here we go again. We've got dead mother story hour, dead Bella parents, dead granny Interlude, probably soon to be dead Riona or Quinn. And now likely some Neil shit. What happened to fun college comedy? This Halloween party had better be the best thing we've ever seen in an AVN (with no DPC tricks! just treats). A debauched orgy for the ages that would make even an Ottoman Sultan blush.
So no death, no destruction, no flying dildo attacks, no leaked nudie pic drama, no students/teachers deciding to leave B&R, no Patrick crisis, no surprise visits from Madame the Wildebeest, just some good old fashioned fun where we can all just end the party and the night with a smile on the face and drift off to sleep with the girl(s) of choice in bed with you.
At least save that drama for the next day pls
Oh, don't worry. It is gonna be A phenomenal Halloween party, with everything you want, its gonna be the moment of his life for MC (y) . And The next Day, his Father end up in a Hospital:ROFLMAO:

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Now knowing that they're in a hospital (thanks d3philer), it was impossible to concentrate on work. I'll be pondering real scenarios for a while, but here's a couple more fun ones before I leave for the day.

View attachment 1973493
Now THIS I really like. To elaborate, a Dik (possibly MC but nah, not a chick MC) brawled at a party like any drunk young/stupid dude and an accident happened after a commotion for whatever reason, girls, feuds or standard ego pissing contest whatever. So common, someone inebriated gets pushed to split up the fight they are in and gets a nasty fall, head injury or other damage that require a hospital visit but ends up fine. However something could have gone horribly wrong.

Anyways MC feels responsible because he is a party planner and organizer. Someone (any Dik) got hurt under MC's supervision. Shit could have gone real bad and MC is feeling it.

God i love this preview. More ideas please!

A chick MC wouldnt dumpster anyone on a Jill playthrough i think (would be too held back by the bad beating he gave his tormentors in his youth as we saw in the memory) but doing it by accident and it comes crashing back could really fuck with the guys mentallity if he was the cause, again.

Reactions: OFT

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
so... guys, i hope u all understand that i have a need to know, and i know that this same question have been asked more than a hundreds of times, that being said, lets accept that u guys post way too much, and that telling me to just go trough the last 100 pages for an anwers to my question, is, contrary to what many of u may think, not reasonable, so i ask, pls, do we have a release date?

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
so... guys, i hope u all understand that i have a need to know, and i know that this same question have been asked more than a hundreds of times, that being said, lets accept that u guys post way too much, and that telling me to just go trough the last 100 pages for an anwers to my question, is, contrary to what many of u may think, not reasonable, so i ask, pls, do we have a release date?
no

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
No release date yet. Projections by smarter people based on posted render/animation numbers points towards late October, possibly November release. A few optimists think September.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Now THIS I really like. To elaborate, a Dik (possibly MC but nah, not a chick MC) brawled at a party like any drunk young/stupid dude and an accident happened after a commotion for whatever reason, girls, feuds or standard ego pissing contest whatever. So common, someone inebriated gets pushed to split up the fight they are in and gets a nasty fall, head injury or other damage that require a hospital visit but ends up fine. However something could have gone horribly wrong.

Anyways MC feels responsible because he is a party planner and organizer. Someone (any Dik) got hurt under MC's supervision. Shit could have gone real bad and MC is feeling it.

God i love this preview. More ideas please!

A chick MC wouldnt dumpster anyone on a Jill playthrough i think (would be too held back by the bad beating he gave his tormentors in his youth as we saw in the memory) but doing it by accident and it comes crashing back could really fuck with the guys mentallity if he was the cause, again.
there are two macro possibilities upstream of the scene: it could be a scene in which the chosen LI participates or a scene always with Jill

I lean toward the second possibility since the first never occurred.

if something happened at the halloween party it would make more sense there would be Sage, who is as responsible as MC, or Maya and Josy who will be attending the party anyway. the presence of Jill would be less logical

there is one detail however that intrigues me, Jill seems more to accuse MC of something than to console him (unlike Bella and Sage in their previews)

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
It's the same place it's just the MC being the MC crying because he's telling her about Zoey and how he's confused and that he needs to fuck 10 girls to get his mind off
Nah, the walls are different colors. Josy and Maya are the same place, but Jill is a much brighter white - almost certainly a hospital or doctor's office.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
there are two macro possibilities upstream of the scene: it could be a scene in which the chosen LI participates or a scene always with Jill

I lean toward the second possibility since the first never occurred.

if something happened at the halloween party it would make more sense there would be Sage, who is as responsible as MC, or Maya and Josy who will be attending the party anyway. the presence of Jill would be less logical

there is one detail however that intrigues me, Jill seems more to accuse MC of something than to console him (unlike Bella and Sage in their previews)
Already considered that, the party was MCs idea to start with to cheer up the Diks, and the party happens at the Diks. He is the main person in the trio of planners imo.

Sure it could be a common path but the other single LI previews have been on the girl's path or at least looked like it. So shouldn't this one be too maybe?

I think i would prefer it if each LI path had their own distinct version of how they interact with MCs common path. Lets say it is Neil in there. Not every LI will be available to be there with him so its not a copy paste of the scene with a different LI beside MC. On Sage path MC get consoled after visiting, on Jills path shes free at the time so she is there with MC in the visiting area. Not saying that the previews are linked like that just that it would feel better to me and be a better story if the paths look different like that.

She doesn't look accusing to me. Pretty neutral, best I can make of it is shes trying to be calming or a voice of reason to a troubled or concerned MC.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Already considered that, the party was MCs idea to start with to cheer up the Diks, and the party happens at the Diks. He is the main person in the trio of planners imo.

Sure it could be a common path but the other single LI previews have been on the girl's path or at least looked like it. So shouldn't this one be too maybe?

I think i would prefer it if each LI path had their own distinct version of how they interact with MCs common path. Lets say it is Neil in there. Not every LI will be available to be there with him so its not a copy paste of the scene with a different LI beside MC. On Sage path MC get consoled after visiting, on Jills path shes free at the time so she is there with MC in the visiting area. Not saying that the previews are linked like that just that it would feel better to me and be a better story if the paths look different like that.

She doesn't look accusing to me. Pretty neutral, best I can make of it is shes trying to be calming or a voice of reason to a troubled or concerned MC.
The fact that mc is, one of the two, organisers of the party explains his guilt but does not explain Jill's presence.

If the 'sick person' was Neil, the presence of the chosen LI would be almost obligatory, then of course there could be a thousand situations for Jill to be 'also' present, but her attitude does not seem to me the attitude of a friend consoling an MC worried about his father

Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
No, No, No, No, sorry but nah,. I know that some of you have hard time to " Read " Jill's expression, but that is definitely not an "accusation face"
Nah, She is there for support that's not even question.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No, No, No, No, sorry but nah,. I know that some of you have hard time to " Read " Jill's expression, but that is definitely not an "accusation face"
Compared to Sage and Bella it seems to me a much colder, formal expression, and given the context it stands out even more

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Compared to Sage and Bella it seems to me a much colder, formal expression, and given the context it stands out even more
Well, She actually saying something, while Bella and Sage just stare. ;)
Its remind me more of season 1 Jill, like in episode 3, when she consoled MC after the Chad fight

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Agreed. If she accused him of something, I think at least her eyebrows would look different. I can imagine she says something along the lines of "you have nothing to blame yourself for, you did all you could".

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, She actually saying something, while Bella and Sage just stare. ;)
Its remind me more of season 1 Jill, like in episode 3, when she consoled MC after the Chad fight
It probably also influences me a lot with his posture, his body language, MC seems to want to escape, he moves away from her.

Reactions: ename144

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Agreed. If she accused him of something, I think at least her eyebrows would look different. I can imagine she says something along the lines of "you have nothing to blame yourself for, you did all you could".
Yeah, something along this line. In this moment, Jill seems to be and its weird to say, because we talking about Jill, but She seems to be the Stronger one.
MC is not distanced from her, His posture, is someone who falls into himself.
felicemastronzo
;)

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes