felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Nah, DPC dropped that injecting drugs long ago, somehow converted both Quinn and Tommy to more light weed.
I guess he just realized that needle is just too much for tragicomedy.
This is my own opinion, but it is not necessarily so, for example it is not clear what kind of withdrawal Tommy is going through

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
This is my own opinion, but it is not necessarily so, for example it is not clear what kind of withdrawal Tommy is going through
Well, weed actually not so light as some people may think.
Weak-willed people get addicted to it easily like it's cocaine or so.
I guess at some point it become necessity rather than fun (just like tobacco) and withdrawal hits hard.
Personally I've never was addicted to any drugs but tobacco and caffeine so I can't say for sure, but I quit tobacco year ago and withdrawal was terrible and very long.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Traitus

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Lynette & Neil: Why: We're probably approaching this point in that oh-so riveting diary. Outcome: This will be a typical DPC dirty move. It won't mean shit. It'll be in diary episode where she discovers she's pregnant. The mc will be like, "That was me! :giggle:" and then he'll be like, "Oh no, my mom will die in 9 months from this point! :cry:", and we'll be like, "Go fuck some bitches ya snowflake! :mad:"
I feel will never get that point since the diary came as an inheritance from the ones she left back home before running away and I somehow doubt she got pregnant before running with Neil. They barely started to know each other, so unless Neil is going to work at that hotel for the next half year, we will probably get to the reveal, whatever the reveal is and then skip over everything to moment of MC's birth.

Reactions: georsak and shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, weed actually not so light as some people may think.
Weak-willed people get addicted to it easily like it's cocaine or so.
I guess at some point it become necessity rather than fun (just like tobacco) and withdrawal hits hard.
Personally I've never was addicted to any drugs but tobacco and caffeine so I can't say for sure, but I quit tobacco year ago and withdrawal was terrible and very long.
Tommy's abstinence seems quite painful. For me, the only effect of quitting the joint is a constant melancholy.

bolsiita

May 20, 2018
Nah, DPC dropped that injecting drugs long ago, somehow converted both Quinn and Tommy to more light weed.
I guess he just realized that needle is just too much for tragicomedy.
Wait, was there any confirmation that the needle plot point is dropped?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
there are two macro possibilities upstream of the scene: it could be a scene in which the chosen LI participates or a scene always with Jill

I lean toward the second possibility since the first never occurred.

if something happened at the halloween party it would make more sense there would be Sage, who is as responsible as MC, or Maya and Josy who will be attending the party anyway. the presence of Jill would be less logical

there is one detail however that intrigues me, Jill seems more to accuse MC of something than to console him (unlike Bella and Sage in their previews)
Good observation. (y) With Jill's facial expression, I also think so she is asking the MC something. For example, "How could this have happened?" But I don't think so something happened at the Halloween party, because then the MC would probably still be in his costume.

Another thing occurred to me while I was working. What if there was a car accident?

- In EP1, the MC thinks evil of Steve. "Dad's Mustang."
- Since EP6 Rusty is often in the car and in EP8 once with Tommy and later at the end with Mischa.
- In EP5, the MC is able to make a joke after driving Cathy home in Isabella's car.
- In EP2, Neil calls out to a young construction worker to put on his helmet. This guy looks a lot like Rusty.
- Just before the last freeroam event of EP8, the MC is wearing a shirt with a mariachi guitar player on it and they play at funerals. Next to the MC are Luis, Neil, Rusty and Leon. All but Rusty leave and Rusty offer the MC the job as party planner.

Because of Rusty, Jill would also go to the hospital to assist the MC and the MC would probably need that too.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Good observation. (y) With Jill's facial expression, I also think so she is asking the MC something. For example, "How could this have happened?" But I don't think so something happened at the Halloween party, because then the MC would probably still be in his costume.

Another thing occurred to me while I was working. What if there was a car accident?

- In EP1, the MC thinks evil of Steve. "Dad's Mustang."
- Since EP6 Rusty is often in the car and in EP8 once with Tommy and later at the end with Mischa.
- In EP5, the MC is able to make a joke after driving Cathy home in Isabella's car.
- In EP2, Neil calls out to a young construction worker to put on his helmet. This guy looks a lot like Rusty.
- Just before the last freeroam event of EP8, the MC is wearing a shirt with a mariachi guitar player on it and they play at funerals. Next to the MC are Luis, Neil, Rusty and Leon. All but Rusty leave and Rusty offer the MC the job as party planner.

Because of Rusty, Jill would also go to the hospital to assist the MC and the MC would probably need that too.
Was wondering about Rusty too, if something happened to him (a non-fatal accident), could see MC prompted temporary leader of the DIKs, and then would come some clashes with Tommy.

Also for the DIKs, can't help but think that the chillest of the gang, Nick, is more shady than he seems.

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
Fnished the game and I was shocked and couldn't understand why the games rating dropped slightly.
Can understand why some moments might upset people but I thought it was perfect and a really smart decision from Pink.
Nothing can top this game period.

Reactions: Sasanid and shazba

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Wow, a lot of wild theories for that Jill preview. It seems to me that the likeliest event for that is that with Jill having told Tybalt to fuck off, Tybalt has reported the MC to someone, perhaps the school authorities. I can't imagine Tybalt will just disappear as a nemesis, so at some point he is going to cause MC problems, especially if the MC and Jill are in a relationship.
Thinking on this some more, this photo is likely the MC waiting to talk with Stephen Burke or perhaps even the police, and Jill is there consoling or berating him (depending on whether he punched Tybalt, perhaps). If it's Stephen Burke, then will this also impact the Burkes' decision to help Sage help Maya?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Thinking on this some more, this photo is likely the MC waiting to talk with Stephen Burke or perhaps even the police, and Jill is there consoling or berating him (depending on whether he punched Tybalt, perhaps). If it's Stephen Burke, then will this also impact the Burkes' decision to help Sage help Maya?
It can't be, we already know mc went to Burke's with Maya, Josy and Sage, what would Jill have to do with it at this point? The meeting will end at the beginning of the chapter, assuming even there is a reunion to involve Jill after Sage had failed it would seem exaggerated to me

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes