Sharpen

Apr 19, 2020
Totally depends on whether you admitted to Derek if you're still interested in Maya or Josy during EP5 at the mansion party. Haven't seen any Maya dialogue but I said I was still interested in Josy then there are some specific choices you can make plus there are hints in every playthrough:
View attachment 1976999
View attachment 1977001
View attachment 1977008
View attachment 1977013
View attachment 1977015
View attachment 1977022
I went with Maya for that dialogue choice and I have had very few [if any] of these types of discovery moments. I’m also very on the DIK side of the scale, which may be why…

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think there's a clear path for solo Maya, as much as for Josy, cause, like in Ep8, she was alone with the MC when she was dancing (except for bro wingman Jacob, ever present when it's important) and fooling around, she was free, alcohol helped, but she took charge more.

Then there's the throuple thing themes, who are not as clear, to me, and to me it fits the situation, they don't know what they're doing. It'll be an option for sure in the end, but I have a feeling it'll be a lot of work to keep it going, and I'm sure there will be a breakup in the next episodes. There was no scene about choosing the throuple or rejecting it, after all.
The heavy options for Josy and Maya are all in EP4.

- If the MC fucks with Jade, there will probably be no Josy and Maya relationship.
- If the MC fucks with Quinn, it will be hard with Josy and Maya. The MC has to smoke weed, which Josy won't like because the MC is going towards Tommy. Josy hates Tommy. Well, Maya doesn't like Quinn. Who sees the sex with Quinn Jacob. Why am I bringing this up? Jacob is after Maya. At the dorm party, Jacob is dancing with Clara. Clara has the same dance pose as Maya in EP5 and Jacob looks jealous of the MC while clenching his fist.
- The friendship route will open the solo paths for Josy and Maya.
- The romance route will open the two types of throuple. The alpha wife and the threesome relationship. The Alpha Woman relationship is the Elena John relationship model.
- The bed scene determines which relationship model the MC wants. He chooses either Josy or Maya. The alpha woman is the one in whose bed the MC sleeps. When the beds are pushed together, the three-way relationship is possible.

Josy and the MC talked about their fate before the big decision. This phrase that DPC used implies fate, but he explicitly wrote Bed.

If the MC enters the alpha female relationship, sex with the respective other girl is still possible. Maya reveals it to us in EP8. When the MC flirts with her at the Dorm party, Maya said so that Friends kiss at a party. Friends, not girlfriends or boyfriends. But the respective other rejected Alphagirl get new personalities. If Josy is not the Alphagirl, she becomes like Sarah in personality. If it's the other way around, Maya becomes like Melanie.

But it also gets dirtier. If the MC is in the threesome relationship and does the special shot with Elena at the dorm party, the entire throuple will get Elena's personality. So Orange Sky. Solid threesome relationship, with an occasional 3 girl.

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

I feel rejuvenated. After achieving all goals I set out to achieve, I need more goals to strive for. Cello, yoga, and wine tasting, I look forward to mastering you.

FZ26z5zXEAIGN_h.jpg

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

I feel rejuvenated. After achieving all goals I set out to achieve, I need more goals to strive for. Cello, yoga, and wine tasting, I look forward to mastering you.

View attachment 1977613
Literally, any Tybalt Rooster post after Episode 8:
c1hU1Rj.jpg
And I have a feeling that the DPC wants to spoil all the Roosters before the new episode comes out. This is the fourth one.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

View attachment 1977613
Looks like Tybalt have chose to Fight for Jill too.
Being a Tybalt incoming (after Being a Dawe ofc).

• Haha
Reactions: openup212

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

View attachment 1977613
I'm sorry, Tybalt, but Jill's hobbies , are now changed. She now do, Kamasutra, and semen tasting :devilish: , of course she not "mastered" these yet, but she is a perfectionist, so it wont be long.:p:ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Bro, I loath Fuckface's Kpop clothes we've seen in previews, the worst outfits I've seen in a minute ..I bet he is the one dressed as a Plague Doctor for Halloween, like the sissy little cliché that he is, I hope Bella adorns his head with an axe. :mad:
We already know, that MC will dressing up as a " Sexy Nurse " so calm down:p

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
I'm sorry, Tybalt, but Jill's hobbies , are now changed. She now do, Kamasutra, and semen tasting :devilish: , of course she not "mastered" these yet, but she is a perfectionist, so it wont be long.:p:ROFLMAO:
Haha I'm looking forward to the look on Tybalt's face when he finds out Jill has been boning MC. He'd be mad

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ChipLecsap

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

View attachment 1977613
T's new hobby will be jerking off outside Jill's window with his watermelon while she is getting plowed so loud the whole mansion can hear it.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Yeah, music in everything creates a mood, and DPC damn well knows how to.

And yeah, that Ep9 can't come soon enough, but in my case, I still need to fill my save file 'calendar', so a couple more playthrough are required hahaha (and, I love Eternum and Artemis, and both are coming in soon, right before Ep9, at least there's that)

Agreed. I know I've been listening to Tremolo BaDIK playlist for a while now, I'm just addicted to these songs... and the feels that comes with it. Love Quinn's themes, they're banging differently, especially after playing her scenes, Josy hits the feels hard, Sage too for that matter.
Same here, got the BaDIK playlist on soundcloud but when i'm behind my desk i listen/watch the Tremolo playlist on youtube.
He seriously got them all and with the correct scene attached. And if he missed 1 you give him a poke and in no time it's added to his playlist.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
The heavy options for Josy and Maya are all in EP4.

- If the MC fucks with Jade, there will probably be no Josy and Maya relationship.
- If the MC fucks with Quinn, it will be hard with Josy and Maya. The MC has to smoke weed, which Josy won't like because the MC is going towards Tommy. Josy hates Tommy. Well, Maya doesn't like Quinn. Who sees the sex with Quinn Jacob. Why am I bringing this up? Jacob is after Maya. At the dorm party, Jacob is dancing with Clara. Clara has the same dance pose as Maya in EP5 and Jacob looks jealous of the MC while clenching his fist.
- The friendship route will open the solo paths for Josy and Maya.
- The romance route will open the two types of throuple. The alpha wife and the threesome relationship. The Alpha Woman relationship is the Elena John relationship model.
- The bed scene determines which relationship model the MC wants. He chooses either Josy or Maya. The alpha woman is the one in whose bed the MC sleeps. When the beds are pushed together, the three-way relationship is possible.

Josy and the MC talked about their fate before the big decision. This phrase that DPC used implies fate, but he explicitly wrote Bed.

If the MC enters the alpha female relationship, sex with the respective other girl is still possible. Maya reveals it to us in EP8. When the MC flirts with her at the Dorm party, Maya said so that Friends kiss at a party. Friends, not girlfriends or boyfriends. But the respective other rejected Alphagirl get new personalities. If Josy is not the Alphagirl, she becomes like Sarah in personality. If it's the other way around, Maya becomes like Melanie.

But it also gets dirtier. If the MC is in the threesome relationship and does the special shot with Elena at the dorm party, the entire throuple will get Elena's personality. So Orange Sky. Solid threesome relationship, with an occasional 3 girl.

View attachment 1977322
I agree with some parts, some I'm not sure but hey, can't always agree, otherwise it would be boring.

Won't go the length in describing in what I agree or not, but, the last part, would fit with my own affinity gauge theories, that it could radically change for a couple of them down the road. First 2 seasons, there was some drama, but overall, we went through everything that was 'just fun', now with some of the previews, you see concern, the 'just fun' part is kinda over, I think we're up for the 'fun, but also danger' part.

That last sentence, about the solid threesome and occasional 3 girls, Josy would be open to that cause of her affinity, Maya, not so much, but I think that's where changes will happen. Since Maya manages to get more confidence because of the MC, she will open herself to the world more, and like at the dorm party, she may actually wants to 'do dirty' more often, perhaps leaning toward Neutral. Jill, I have the same feeling, she may rebel against her family, like her sister did, and since she literally is thinking about her all the time, she may become more daring and switch her affinity toward Neutral Chick, too. While for Sage, we already saw some kind of switch toward Neutrality, the most surprising part, to me, may be Quinn, if she keeps being with the MC, could see her drop from pure DIK to Neutral DIK or something.

Pure speculation, of course.

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes