dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

I feel rejuvenated. After achieving all goals I set out to achieve, I need more goals to strive for. Cello, yoga, and wine tasting, I look forward to mastering you.

View attachment 1977613
Tybalt seems to try again to win Jill over. I see 4 possibilities.

- The MC is no longer at the college and Tybalt gets new hope.:eek:
- Tybalt changes his tactics and tries to convince Isabella first.:ROFLMAO:
- Tybalt has learned so that the MC is no longer interested in Jill.:cry:
- The MC must not be interested in Jill anymore because he has learned that Jill is his aunt.:ROFLMAO:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

I feel rejuvenated. After achieving all goals I set out to achieve, I need more goals to strive for. Cello, yoga, and wine tasting, I look forward to mastering you.

View attachment 1977613
Huh. As cluck previews go, this one is pretty worthless. I guess it confirms Tybalt will still be around to serve as the game's punching bag in the wake of Jill's slapdown, but was that ever really in doubt?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'm sorry, Tybalt, but Jill's hobbies , are now changed. She now do, Kamasutra, and semen tasting :devilish: , of course she not "mastered" these yet, but she is a perfectionist, so it wont be long.:p:ROFLMAO:
It would only be silly if Tybalt also wants a sperm sample.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: shazba

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Tybalt seems to try again to win Jill over. I see 4 possibilities.

- The MC is no longer at the college and Tybalt gets new hope.:eek:
- Tybalt changes his tactics and tries to convince Isabella first.:ROFLMAO:
- Tybalt has learned so that the MC is no longer interested in Jill.:cry:
- The MC must not be interested in Jill anymore because he has learned that Jill is his aunt.:ROFLMAO:
Or Tybalt finally grows a set and finally understands Jill is not worth his time anymore and ends up in a throuple with Chad and Troy.:Kappa:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

View attachment 1977613
Because you are the son of my homie I would support you to take revenge on the princess

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Huh. As cluck previews go, this one is pretty worthless. I guess it confirms Tybalt will still be around to serve as the game's punching bag in the wake of Jill's slapdown, but was that ever really in doubt?
I had a bit of hope that he'd see some character development and become less of a cunt.

But I've grown to accept that I've been overating Pinkcakes as a writer and while he's levels above most of the garbage in this genre they doesn't really mean anything.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I had a bit of hope that he'd see some character development and become less of a cunt.

But I've grown to accept that I've been overating Pinkcakes as a writer and while he's levels above most of the garbage in this genre they doesn't really mean anything.
Tybalt is like Richard from Van wilder.:ROFLMAO:
characters like them don't gain character development, in these type of comedy genre, and that's the " charm " of them. :ROFLMAO:.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

View attachment 1977613

Incoming nervous breakdown and psych ward admission

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

View attachment 1977613
Good to see he is trying be a better guy for his watermelon

• Haha
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

View attachment 1977613
Dont tell me that now he is gonna try his luck with Bella, poor fool.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes