OXGNN

Aug 24, 2019
The .apk version is down. Is it intentioned that they remove .apk file? If you have, can I have some copy?

bolsiita

May 20, 2018
Bella and Sage are also attainable as a DIK. You don't 69 Bella because for some reason the game treats it like that's a CHICK move (which I find absurd, what kind of idiot doesn't fancy a bit of muff diving?), but I believe pretty much everything else is open.
I think the 69 thing means something else. If your logic is right then why can we go down on Quinn on the roof? I think its just that Bella is ultimately a CHICK choice and it reflects in us not getting all the benefits if we are not on that side of the scale. It should also mean that the Bella/MC pair won't last long if on the DIK path.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
always86 is correct (and as you say, is also doing a great job). The render queue is made up of statics that have been posed but are waiting for processor time to render. All completed statics have also been posed, but not all posed statics have been rendered when there's a (non-zero) queue. DPC currently has ~3073 renders completed, which is the usual metric we track.

In theory it's also the most important metric since statics will only be added to the game once they're complete. But I'm sure DPC's animation rigs could chew through the static queue in no time if the animations were finished. So in this case the difference between posed and complete statics is moot compared to the number of complete animations - which is currently unknown. :(
mpa71 analysis of the update says something completely different, it has 3253 completed already + renders in the queue, waiting for computer processing. That's 3433 in total. All of you guys are doing a great job and thank you for that. More than one game on F95 does not have such intensive monitoring and collection of analytics. This is great.
In any case, the difference in views on statistical renders is only 180, and this is a week of work, maybe faster. Not essential.
Bottleneck animation worries me the most. Already thinking about a negative scenario for November, but if the DPC ends the static quickly, he will have full computer power to process animations if they are not completed.
And one more question that worries me. This one big animation he made is from 27 animations. Does that count as one in line, or 27? I dont know.

Reactions: zarachi

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Why do we have Quintessential and Josephine but Tybalt is ok with just 'Jill' ?! Whats up with the double standard?

• Haha
Reactions: TKG

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Tybalt tries to get close to Jill by all means possible, so using casual version of her name fits this desperation.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I think you're wrong

Chapter 4 being optional changes practically nothing (except making more sense to the story)

the transition to chapter 3 is mandatory for those interested in Bella, then this interest is confirmed in chapter 5 (in which case chapter 6 is automatic) or chapter 6

what happens in the fourth in no way takes over, the confirmation of the relationship has to be given in the following chapters anyway

from that point on only Cathy can do damage
Some code from the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So chapter 4 also can trigger some Bella related changes.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
If DPC keeps putting 50-70 people in scenes and doing 27 movements per one animation, then it may actually be 2023 before we see this damn update. Our beloved dev is turning into a size queen when it comes to updates. Larger, thicker, longer! :oops:
So ur telling me there won't be another Update all this YEAR ?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

For people with an abundance of free time, which new track do you think will be featured in the EP9? Seeing as he adds one Meizong at most every other episode, it would be odd not to add one for the de facto 'party episode'

Are there any good ones left, or has the doctor squeezed all the good tracks out of that playlist? :unsure:

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Better not to, as I said DPC hide the traps around the game to detect modded saves and prevent you from playing further.
You can use mods to see the right choices for your chosen path but do not modify any stats or your saves will be considered corrupted.
Huh, that's weird cuz I've played through the game multiple times with the scrappy mod (mostly to refresh my memory when a new update comes out) and I don't think I've ever had a gamebreaking bug. And its not like I don't use the mod either, if anything I abuse it to allow me to see nearly every scene/path, whether through changing affinity, relationship points, variables, or money.

I think the only scene I haven't gotten in my main playthrough is one scene with Rose that scrappy doesn't include variables for, for some reason. Idk why the other guy is having problems, I guess you just shouldn't go too wild with the mod and keep relationship points at a reasonable level, but even a bunch of my variables are contradictory lol.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Huh, that's weird cuz I've played through the game multiple times with the scrappy mod (mostly to refresh my memory when a new update comes out) and I don't think I've ever had a gamebreaking bug. And its not like I don't use the mod either, if anything I abuse it to allow me to see nearly every scene/path, whether through changing affinity, relationship points, variables, or money.

I think the only scene I haven't gotten in my main playthrough is one scene with Rose that scrappy doesn't include variables for, for some reason. Idk why the other guy is having problems, I guess you just shouldn't go too wild with the mod and keep relationship points at a reasonable level, but even a bunch of my variables are contradictory lol.
The mod(s) eventually gets updated, but on release this thread is spammed by idiots not knowing why their game closes, or their persistent gets deleted. :HideThePain:

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
The mod(s) eventually gets updated, but on release this thread is spammed by idiots not knowing why their game closes, or their persistent gets deleted. :HideThePain:
Ah yeah I always wait for the mod to say that its compatible with the current episode lol. And I download the full file instead of just the update when a new update comes out cuz I'm pretty sure updating a modded file breaks it.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Some code from the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So chapter 4 also can trigger some Bella related changes.
There is a point system for the Bella part, the first point is to try to kiss her in the car, the next point is to pay for the food in the cafeteria and it is recommended not to wear the helmet or you will lose -2 points and if you tell Jade that he helmet was worn by derek is another negative -1. Of course you also have to do what you have written. ;)
And the other points I don't remember. I've never finished Bella's part, Cathy's temptation can always beat me...
Bella's part in the sauna is only optional but if you skip the sauna the pool scene is 100% activated

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Was wondering if it was an inconsistency, or just part of the 'Emma/Bert' incoming event between the MC and Zoey, but in the backstory MC tells Bella, in Ep3 (I think), about the only relationship he ever had, near the end of it, he says that they kept contact for a while, but then she made a boyfriend and it ceased. (Something like that)

In the Interlude, Zoey didn't have any relationships with anyone. The MC remains the only person she ever was with.

So, inconsistency, or 'Emma/Bert' confusion ? I think the latter, not sure DPC would forget something like this.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Was wondering if it was an inconsistency, or just part of the 'Emma/Bert' incoming event between the MC and Zoey, but in the backstory MC tells Bella, in Ep3 (I think), about the only relationship he ever had, near the end of it, he says that they kept contact for a while, but then she made a boyfriend and it ceased. (Something like that)

In the Interlude, Zoey didn't have any relationships with anyone. The MC remains the only person she ever was with.

So, inconsistency, or 'Emma/Bert' confusion ? I think the latter, not sure DPC would forget something like this.
It's the Emma posting Zoey's nude pic on Rooster. Zoey had already cut down and virtually ended contact with Fuckface. Then her friend in San Diego posted on Rooster that Zoey is dating Bert, as far as we know Zoey only bothered trying to get Emma to delete the pic, not to correct the comment about her dating.

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes