ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I know I played up to Ep5 and stopped there in 2020, started the game again about a month ago, up to the end of Interlude, damn, crazy ride... won't be able to wait 2 years again though when Ep9 comes out, but I don't mind.

Maya got to me, like a lot, she's an introvert, so am I, DrPinkCake knows how introverts works for sure (I suspect he's one) so I kinda understood how she felt inside, something was fishy though, but she opened up so, well... still went for Josy for that date, cause she was just too sweet and cute not to, and she was excited to come in, she called us, wanted to come for us... then fuck happened.

Yeah, was also in shock when everything happened, like most people.

Since then, I'm very iffy on that throuple thing, I just don't believe it can work, and honestly, don't want to spoil anything, but if you play up to the end of Ep8, you can choose one or the other at various points (won't spoil further).

And yeah, of course they bang when they're together, it's how a throuple works, they all go to each other on their special accord, but yeah, as the MC can bang Josy, Maya or both, so can they.

For the record, I also want solo Josy. Don't know where you stopped playing, but DrPinkCake develops her way more in the later episodes, Maya too, to some extent.
Yeah to me i would think in a throuple relationship you lose a sense of intimacy that 2 people share in and out of bed. The difference between a traditional 1 man 1 woman relationship and a 1 man 2 women relationship or any other combination is the same difference between F*cking and making love. Intimacy is the key to a good relationship and i just don't think you can have that with more than 2 people in a relationship.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and Sasanid

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Yeah to me i would think in a throuple relationship you lose a sense of intimacy that 2 people share in and out of bed. The difference between a traditional 1 man 1 woman relationship and a 1 man 2 women relationship or any other combination is the same difference between F*cking and making love. Intimacy is the key to a good relationship and i just don't think you can have that with more than 2 people in a relationship.
Never been in a throuple myself and can't imagine I ever will be, but I have had romantic feelings for more than one person at the same time. So, to me it seems totally plausible that in a genuine three-way relationship, one could experience intimacy and all the other trappings of a healthy relationship. This is not true of a "harem" where there is romance only between the women and the man. Jealousies and other problems are all but inevitable in such a situation. But if all 3 partners love the other two in the same way, I don't see why it couldn't work.

Of course, just like in a 1-man-1-woman relationship, if one person's feeling changes, then the relationship suffers. So the danger here is that one person comes to feel less connected to the throuple for whatever reason. In BaD, I know some players prefer Maya or prefer Josy and ignore the one they care less for. I'm one of those players who loves and is very attracted to both characters and so feel invested in the throuple's success. If we are forced to choose one or the other later in the game, I will be quite disappointed.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Never been in a throuple myself and can't imagine I ever will be, but I have had romantic feelings for more than one person at the same time. So, to me it seems totally plausible that in a genuine three-way relationship, one could experience intimacy and all the other trappings of a healthy relationship. This is not true of a "harem" where there is romance only between the women and the man. Jealousies and other problems are all but inevitable in such a situation. But if all 3 partners love the other two in the same way, I don't see why it couldn't work.

Of course, just like in a 1-man-1-woman relationship, if one person's feeling changes, then the relationship suffers. So the danger here is that one person comes to feel less connected to the throuple for whatever reason. In BaD, I know some players prefer Maya or prefer Josy and ignore the one they care less for. I'm one of those players who loves and is very attracted to both characters and so feel invested in the throuple's success. If we are forced to choose one or the other later in the game, I will be quite disappointed.
Josy clearly is in love with the MC (Ep8 dance with Elena/JB commenting beside), in that throuple thing it's evident, especially if you focus on her, when she wears the sweater he gives her at the beginning you know you're on her path, and Maya finally manages to trust a man, and consequently trusts herself, all that thanks to the MC being strong for her, that's what she needs to finally be free. But there's a rift between Josy and Maya, it's subtle but you can see it while playing, choices you make being the first ones, even if you try to even it out.

I just want to have a choice between solo Josy, solo Maya, the throuple, or let them be in their actual relationship (I don't see the latter possible, it's apparent when you comfort Josy when she leaves Maya's dorm).

Just an assumption of course, I think we'll have to work harder for the throuple to work than the solo routes, but I'm pretty sure it'll be a choice.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022

Your right it is possible to have feelings for more than one person but putting those feelings in a relationship just wouldn't work thats why i said intimacy would play a factor in it. throuple relationships only work in theory that's why you hardly if ever hear of anybody doing it. Jealousy,Compition for effection. I could imagine how tiring it could be to satisfy 2 people and i'm not talking just sex i'm talking about dates, conversations everything sharing everything. You say it is possible to love more than 1 person but at the end of the day you have to make a choice..... which... one?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You say it is possible to love more than 1 person but at the end of the day you have to make a choice..... which... one?
"Who do you love more, mommy or daddy?"

Plenty of people have first-hand long term experience with what you'd call throuples, even if they don't recognize it. Obv. generally not of the sexual kind; but the sharing of love, intimacy, making choices who to spend time with etc? It's all there.

You're right this model is rare when it comes to romantic relationships, but that's because the timing plays crucial role; whether it's introduction of 3rd person to already established couple, or full throuple forming, you need the involved parties to develop feelings at the same time, with similar rate and strength. And that's not going to be common.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
"Who do you love more, mommy or daddy?"

Plenty of people have first-hand long term experience with what you'd call throuples, even if they don't recognize it. Obv. generally not of the sexual kind; but the sharing of love, intimacy, making choices who to spend time with etc? It's all there.

You're right this model is rare when it comes to romantic relationships, but that's because the timing plays crucial role; whether it's introduction of 3rd person to already established couple, or full throuple forming, you need the involved parties to develop feelings at the same time, with similar rate and strength. And that's not going to be common.
Yeah theres mommy daddy love and theres loving 2 women or men love not comparable. not the same thing. And i'm sorry everybody has a favorite and you might not relize you show any favortizm but you do it they see it and it would not work out in a throuple relationship. In short term yes in theory in is possible to make it work. But long term as marriage kids ect.. not a chance jealousy is a powerful emotion.

Reactions: Ilhares

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
And i'm sorry everybody has a favorite and you might not relize you show any favortizm but you do it they see it and it would not work out in a throuple relationship. In short term yes in theory in is possible to make it work. But long term as marriage kids ect.. not a chance jealousy is a powerful emotion.
No, not everybody has a favorite; and jealousy, while common, is similarly not universally powerful emotion. I think you're making a mistake of attributing your own feelings and preferences to everyone, disregarding their values could be completely different.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Come on like Maya and Josy ain't having sex without MC being there To me you kinda asking for it when you are in a throuple relationship a throuple relationship ain't much different from being in an open relationship if you want a relationship where the guy doesn't bang someone else then get in a 1 on 1 relationship. JS you can have the best intentions when having a throuple relationship but when it comes down to it your in lust with those people in in love. some people mistake lust for love and don't know the difference.
:unsure:what do you mean?:unsure:

larry6969

Sep 26, 2020
Would anyone be interested in a mod pack that selectively makes some scenes faster/smoother? :unsure: I got in to rpaextract and popped some scenes in to a video editor. I'm only touching like 20% of scenes where I think it needs some tweaking to my taste, but if y'all would be interested I can share those edited video files
Quick update for the 1.5 of you who might want Tremolo to thrust as fast as the girls' reactions would make you think he is, I'm following through with modding scenes up through Chapter 8.

I'm through all of Chapters 1-7 and starting chapter 8, should be done by next Thursday or so. Here's a breakdown of what I changed so far. I general I focused more on characters I like, and didn't really touch the anal scenes since it's not my thing:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chapter 8 is going to take a little while to parse all the way through. How/where should I upload these when I'm done?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Yeah theres mommy daddy love and theres loving 2 women or men love not comparable. not the same thing. And i'm sorry everybody has a favorite and you might not relize you show any favortizm but you do it they see it and it would not work out in a throuple relationship.
No, not everybody has a favorite; and jealousy, while common, is similarly not universally powerful emotion. I think you're making a mistake of attributing your own feelings and preferences to everyone, disregarding their values could be completely different.
You might be right i might be putting my feelings in to my response but also common sense. Relationships are hard to keep going. Why do you think divorce rates are so high? And you think you can have a third person to add to the mix? Most people not all but most people when entering a relationship have certain goals like marriage or kids or both or not at all. She wants kids but the other doesn't or 1 wants marriage but the other 2 doesn't. It's hard enough with 2 people to come to terms with their wants and needs so a 3rd person will be just that much harder. Sure in a RARE case it is possible to all 3 to have same wants and needs. The odds not favorable to work or you would hear of it more.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Yeah theres mommy daddy love and theres loving 2 women or men love not comparable. not the same thing.
On this I agree, these are two very different kinds of relationships.
And i'm sorry everybody has a favorite
Yep, still in agreement with you. Any parent that claims they don't have a favorite child (when they have more than one) is just full of shit.
and you might not relize you show any favortizm but you do it they see it and it would not work out in a throuple relationship. In short term yes in theory in is possible to make it work. But long term as marriage kids ect.. not a chance jealousy is a powerful emotion.
Aaaand there's where you lose my agreement. I know it might seem alien to you, but not everybody is a greedy self-interested absolute jealous asshole. I have multiple personal experiences on this front I could relate, but I'll try to avoid blatant off-topicness this time around.

In BaDIK, you can absolutely show favoritism between Maya & Josy, but you can also work to try and keep things a bit more balanced. If you want to give Maya that creamy filling, you definitely have to be giving her equal (or more) attention than Josy.

Precisely so. The only time I've felt anything close to strong jealousy was when somebody I cared for greatly somehow managed to get involved with somebody I absolutely detested. It eventually broke the closeness of friendship, because I could not tolerate that ass, and she couldn't shut up about him.

Like, say.. if Jamie gets back together with Dany, I might have to punch that mfer in the throat. He's being stupid and thinking with his dick. Physically I really like Dany, too, but her personality moved her right into the "Oh, fuck no, not even with your dick" category. I'd fuck Wendy first, just on principle.
GoT Season 8 is like Star Wars from Disney.
I would never wish BaDIK to turn into something like that.
Oh, man, it's worse than that. GoT S8 is exactly the way it is - BECAUSE of Star Wars. No joke. The guys behind the show at that point (D+D) had been offered a gig doing a Star Wars project by Disney, but they had to get GoT done and wrapped up. They rushed it, botched the job, angered a bunch of fans in the process, and lost the Star Wars deal. So, y'know, some justice.

I think BaDIK is in the clear, because there's nothing else immediately flaunting megabucks at DPC.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes