OFT

Jan 6, 2020
y'all gotta stop posting long texts, more pics pleasies :Kappa:

How about a meme?

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

If you played her road and paid attention to how she was raised and how she gradually changes when she's with the MC, you'd know that's bullshit, it's an act, she learned to survive in a harsh environment where the weak doesn't live long, just the scene in Ep6 when she goes back 'home', her mother doesn't even recognize her anymore, then the pencil traits of her height at ages 5-6-7, imagine that kid growing in that place... doesn't excuse the way she acts (especially in the 1st season), but it sure explains. She just doesn't know how to be anything else, but her walls are melting fast, when with the MC, since Ep6.

I've known some people coming from those background, a couple of them managed to get out and get a life, sorrily most just repeat the same cycle. I come from a very, very dysfunctional family and one of my parent was a monster, had trouble for a long time with relationships, used women then threw them off, you learn to hate people around you because you hate yourself. Well, everyone is salvageable, and I'm sure it'll be the morale of Quinn's story.

I hope for a redemption act, and I'm sure DPC leans towards that, her theme songs are pretty indicative for that, her scenes too. Doesn't mean it will end well, though. It's DPC after all, same could be said for every character in the game.

Now, you can still hate her if you want, that's your business, but comparing her to Dawe, man...
I CAN FIX HER! :Kappa:

C9A3EF4E-24FA-4496-86A1-E211F05E2F31.gif

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
On this I agree, these are two very different kinds of relationships.
Yep, still in agreement with you. Any parent that claims they don't have a favorite child (when they have more than one) is just full of shit.
Aaaand there's where you lose my agreement. I know it might seem alien to you, but not everybody is a greedy self-interested absolute jealous asshole. I have multiple personal experiences on this front I could relate, but I'll try to avoid blatant off-topicness this time around.

In BaDIK, you can absolutely show favoritism between Maya & Josy, but you can also work to try and keep things a bit more balanced. If you want to give Maya that creamy filling, you definitely have to be giving her equal (or more) attention than Josy.

Precisely so. The only time I've felt anything close to strong jealousy was when somebody I cared for greatly somehow managed to get involved with somebody I absolutely detested. It eventually broke the closeness of friendship, because I could not tolerate that ass, and she couldn't shut up about him.

Like, say.. if Jamie gets back together with Dany, I might have to punch that mfer in the throat. He's being stupid and thinking with his dick. Physically I really like Dany, too, but her personality moved her right into the "Oh, fuck no, not even with your dick" category. I'd fuck Wendy first, just on principle.

Oh, man, it's worse than that. GoT S8 is exactly the way it is - BECAUSE of Star Wars. No joke. The guys behind the show at that point (D+D) had been offered a gig doing a Star Wars project by Disney, but they had to get GoT done and wrapped up. They rushed it, botched the job, angered a bunch of fans in the process, and lost the Star Wars deal. So, y'know, some justice.

I think BaDIK is in the clear, because there's nothing else immediately flaunting megabucks at DPC.
You've had multiple exprience huh? how long that last? and why did it not work again? Look i know not everybody has the same values. Not one person is exactly the same. But if a relationship is based on sex then it won't last. or if the relationship is based on love and the future your love with grow to the only way it could work is if you have the same values,intrests. I'm telling you jelousy will get to one of the 3. People confuse lust and love all the time. also you proved my point about jealousy when you spoke of your own jealousy.

• Angry
Reactions: InkAndSaliva

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Look at the poster behind Tommy. "SHADOW BLANK STARE" Reminds me of the hospital preview. Is Nick or Tommy going to die or get hurt? In the scene, the two are talking about smoking. Nick has never liked it and Tommy replies that he always smokes too much instead of starting small.

Tommy, on the other hand, thinks he has it under control and can quit anytime he wants. Completely addicted. Every addict thinks that at some point.

Where do they always smoke their weed? On the roof. There's a wheelchair there, and in the Halloween preview, the Grim Reaper is in a wheelchair.

screenshot0001.png

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Look at the poster behind Tommy. "SHADOW BLANK STARE" Reminds me of the hospital preview. Is Nick or Tommy going to die or get hurt? In the scene, the two are talking about smoking. Nick has never liked it and Tommy replies that he always smokes too much instead of starting small.

Tommy, on the other hand, thinks he has it under control and can quit anytime he wants. Completely addicted. Every addict thinks that at some point.

Where do they always smoke their weed? On the roof. There's a wheelchair there, and in the Halloween preview, the Grim Reaper is in a wheelchair.

View attachment 1991234
Tommy dealing with Vinny again because of Nick probably won't help either of them, like you already posted, that skull picture where Tommy meets Vinny.

I guess Tommy will deal with the consequences of his recklessness at some point in Ep9, and the MC will have the opportunity to lend his DIK jacket to Heather after that.

Kinda.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I'll be back to play this when or IF MC can be with Josy solo. Not really into the Bi/lesbian relationship with Maya just not my thing. I really like Josy.
Why don't you just play Jill, Bella, Sage or Others paths instead ?

I mean, I prefer Josy too and would love if they get their solo paths, but I also like all the others, Sage pretty much being on even grounds to Josy, Quinn not far behind. And then there's Bella and Jill who also happen to be great, and you also could discover Lily/Nicole and the others.

Seriously, there's much more than just Josy in this game.

Edit: I said I prefer Josy, it's true, but I don't dislike Maya either, in fact I like her a lot too for different reasons and also want a solo path for her.

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Seriously, there's much more than just Josy in this game
Wait what when the fuck did that happen?:ROFLMAO:;) First Josy is never just Josy she is love she is life but I am forgiving, I put Bella and Maya at two with Sage and Jill at three and sometimes four. other then number one the numbers change a lot but this feels right. In case of crazy 3some with Josy I leave room to move a girl up to one B

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Wait what when the fuck did that happen?:ROFLMAO:;) First Josy is never just Josy she is love she is life but I am forgiving, I put Bella and Maya at two with Sage and Jill at three and sometimes four. other then number one the numbers change a lot but this feels right. In case of crazy 3some with Josy I leave room to move a girl up to one B
Well, yeah, Josy is love, absolutely, I love her too, she isn't the one I prefer for nothing, even though Sage/Quinn ain't far behind.

But objectively, this game is a buffet of delicacies.

And I love delicacies. :cool:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes