OFT

Jan 6, 2020
DPC posted a Rooster post every 7 days, making it every Thursday....... sad face now
Maybe he doesn't want to spoil all of Rooster posts, or he just took a break, until Ep9 is released at least two more months. And he will show them later.

No Rooster yet, but DPC decided to fuck around with some folks on Discord:

SPOILER_unknown.jpg

And when someone claimed it was Bella's skin, and someone else said those weren't boobs:

SPOILER_unknown (1).jpg

SPOILER_unknown (2).jpg

:KEK:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
No Rooster yet, but DPC decided to fuck around with some folks on Discord:

View attachment 1991390

And when someone claimed it was Bella's skin, and someone else said those weren't boobs:

View attachment 1991388

View attachment 1991389

:KEK:
I'm finding it increasingly difficult to stay interested in this thread. The conversation isn't really going anywhere, DPC throws a bone and people arc up, but nothing momentous, and then you go and post shit like this!?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
In the Interlude minigames...what does the 'level S' mean? I apparently got a render from there but seems to be a lot of other renders I don't have and not sure where they should come from......is there a list of where the renders can all be got?

Dec 19, 2019
In the Interlude minigames...what does the 'level S' mean? I apparently got a render from there but seems to be a lot of other renders I don't have and not sure where they should come from......is there a list of where the renders can all be got?
not sure how helpful it is since the update wasn't a real chapter of the game... anyway here's my updated walkthrough
Go to page 60 which has the Interlude tutorial, the gray texts show how to get the renders.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes