Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I know that most probably wasn't your intention, but I guess you woke the few of them with that post :LOL:

(even if I suppose they won't say anything)

Jill is kind and caring, but living in perfect bubble built by the people around her, who could turn rebellious if she wants to follow her sister's footsteps. Her perfect ideals decides for her, very naive, too naive. And jealous.

Maya is the traumatized children, imprisoned inside herself because of her crazy father, who's scared to be hurt but hurt others in return, yearns to be free. Pushed herself in the arms of a girl cause she's scared of men.

Josy is the carefree one riddled with undecisiveness and anxiety because she don't want to hurt anybody, hurting herself in the process. Loves the MC, but 'stays in the background', let people decide for her.

Sage, radiant queen, bubbly personality, doesn't know how to deal with her emotions, results in impulsive/explosive reactions. Oblivious to way too much things around her... but she's the only one Quinn is scared of, so there's that.

Bella... tortured soul, mysterious type, bombshell, older woman, strong morals, but mentally unstable for seemingly obvious reasons (married, cheating) and some hidden ones. Major red flags to me, but her mystery, damn...

The mystery of Bella, I understand how nobody dislikes her, everyone wants to try to solve it. And she's pretty much Neutral, so it helps. And the bubbly, easygoing Sage, seriously, how can anyone dislike her, beside the fact she has to fucking wake up about the HOTs. She's a DIK choice, but I could get a date with her as a Massive Chick, so yeah.

Maya/Josy, as long as they'll stay in this forced throuple, they'll get dislikes. When choices will be made available (solo paths, and a real throuple choice), things will change, especially for Maya, I hope, only reason she's disliked to me is because Josy is stuck with her, and vice versa. Also, while Josy really is carefree, Neutral DIK to Chick, Maya really is a Chick, doesn't help.

Jill ? I don't get the hate. But I can understand why people would dislike the trope. Very niche. Haters are vocal, fans stay quiet because they're mocked, so yeah, but there are many. Only pure chick playthrough, capricious, doesn't help.

DPC knows about the opinions on the girls, of course, Maya being the least liked (which isn't good), Jill the most polarizing (which is good), I'm sure changes are incoming.

(got a bit overboard with my comment, but was inspired this morning, so yeah)
This is a very good feature. I love long posts, and I have a similar one with descriptions of all LIs, where I described them in detail from the positive and negative sides. The post got lost somewhere in the depths of the thread.
Bella is a very interesting and mysterious woman, I have no negative feelings towards her. I don't see her as a love interest, I've never been a MILF fan, I love younger girls. And I can’t imagine how such relationships can work, they have a huge cultural gap. Tremolo is a 19 year old boy with all the "features" of a youth personality. Bella is an adult, accomplished woman. These relationships seem strange. I see her as the mother that MC never had.
I did make a save with Bella for Season 3, though. She's a mystery worth solving.
So is Isabella Roberts. It's time to find out who you are.

P.S. I hid in my text a couple of Easter eggs for another iconic cultural works. I wonder if anyone can figure them out
As a Bella simp I'd welcome Bella hate, it's a game ffs, talking shit is fun, especially when the waiting times between episodes are so long. But alas, so far, I guess only Jill and Maya have been deserving of 10 straight pages of shitposting in this thread :Kappa:
In my opinion, Maya does not deserve so much negativity. No one would want to be in her situation. This is a path to potential suicide if things go wrong.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
My MC tells her, repeatedly, to stay the fuck out of his biz, and she keeps sticking her nose in and making shit worse.
That's some snowflake MC histrionics. Nothing Jill does make things actually worse for the MC. Quite the opposite in fact.

Reactions: schinoize

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
This is a very good feature. I love long posts, and I have a similar one with descriptions of all LIs, where I described them in detail from the positive and negative sides. The post got lost somewhere in the depths of the thread.
Bella is a very interesting and mysterious woman, I have no negative feelings towards her. I don't see her as a love interest, I've never been a MILF fan, I love younger girls. And I can’t imagine how such relationships can work, they have a huge cultural gap. Tremolo is a 19 year old boy with all the "features" of a youth personality. Bella is an adult, accomplished woman. These relationships seem strange. I see her as the mother that MC never had.
I did make a save with Bella for Season 3, though. She's a mystery worth solving.
So is Isabella Roberts. It's time to find out who you are.

P.S. I hid in my text a couple of Easter eggs for another iconic cultural works. I wonder if anyone can figure them out

In my opinion, Maya does not deserve so much negativity. No one would want to be in her situation. This is a path to potential suicide if things go wrong.
Yeah, like an impossible fling with Bella, her being his teacher doesn't help at all either. She's very conflicted and feels young again, but an 18 years gap is something else at that age... my ex is 15 years older than I am, but at the time, I was 34 when I began my relationship with her, and she had a daughter 2 years younger than I was. Was kinda strange, and relationship ended after a year, but it never was because of our age gap. Still, I was 34, not 19, a world of differences.

As for the underlined, that's a worst case scenario I also envisioned since the beginning for her... well, another long post incoming in the near future :LOL:

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I believe you have to be a massive Dik
Being a basic DIK seems enough for it:

Python:
menu:
    "Tell a joke" if True:
        if dtype < 1:
            mc "What did the librarian say to the student?"
            scene d1_isa2 with dissolve

isa "Shhh!"
            scene d1_isa1 with dissolve
            mc "Oh, so you've heard that one already?"
            isa "..."
            mc "Sorry..."
            mc "I'm really here to apply for a library card."
        elif True:
            $ RPisabella -= 1
            mc "Hey Isabella! Are you a book? Because I would like to check you out."
            scene d1_isa3 with dissolve
            $ renpy.pause()
            jump d1_thrown_out
    "Ask about library card" if True:
        mc "I would like to apply for a library card."
dtype 0 means neutral, so the less questionable joke should fire for neutral or CHICK protagonist.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If we had the option to tell Jill to stay out of the Tybalt situation (and even the Chad situation), I would. Her getting involved without being asked was really annoying and presented her in a bad light. :cautious:

The bitch deserves to see Bella riding my MC on her kitchen table. :Kappa:
Well, You can't deny that at least she is the only one who at least try to do something for the MC. Everyone else, are just there for MC be their white knight.

If anything the truly annoying part, is that Drunk MC kiss Bella, which s one thing, But I can't even go to "Thank her" , because the MC almost fucks her in the library.:ROFLMAO:

and Bella comes out as a very shitty Friend for doing what she does, Behind Jill back, She is no better in any way, in Fact both Jill and Bella Deserv to be Punished at the same time, inside of Bella's secret BDSM lair.:devilish:

While Josy, Record everything, for Future use , to be something watchable on the TV for MC , while She on her knees and suck him dry, during night time. :devilish::ROFLMAO:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
DPC knows about the opinions on the girls, of course, Maya being the least liked (which isn't good), Jill the most polarizing (which is good), I'm sure changes are incoming.
Not sure about that, if he is to be believed that he doesn't spy here anymore, most of Reddit and especially Patreon love Jill(she wins most 1v1 polls, or so I remember being the case in the past). Even here its only recently people turned on her, before Ep6 she was only mocked for the racoon makeup and the blue balling, but not her character.

So DPC perception of how the character is received might be skewed, but at the same time what Patreon wants is paramount, for better, or worse.

Reactions: Sasanid

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Well, You can't deny that at least she is the only one who at least try to do something for the MC. Everyone else, are just there for MC be their white knight.

If anything the truly annoying part, is that Drunk MC kiss Bella, which s one thing, But I can't even go to "Thank her" , because the MC almost fucks her in the library.:ROFLMAO:

and Bella comes out as a very shitty Friend for doing what she does, Behind Jill back, She is no better in any way, in Fact both Jill and Bella Deserv to be Punished at the same time, inside of Bella's secret BDSM lair.:devilish:

While Josy, Record everything, for Future use , to be something watchable on the TV for MC , while She on her knees and suck him dry, during night time. :devilish::ROFLMAO:

So, Being a Dik LI can be summarized to:

Bella and Sage - Help the MC every time
Jill - tries to help the MC
Josy - tries to fuck the MC
Maya - exists

:Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

certainly Bella is the character for whom it is most difficult to roleplay

the fact that going to thank her for putting in a good word for Jill inevitably leads to an assault is not that logical (one in Jill's path why wouldn't they go there?).
and similarly accepting her help automatically (if you've fallen into the first trap) becomes a sexual approach

DPC could have put in one more choice...

for the other LIs at least the first step is much more explicit: with Josy you agree to stay with her after dinner, with Maya to help her through the scavenger hunt stages (which are a list of sexual performances), with Jill you kiss her, with Sage you either agree to be her fuck buddy or hang out with her afterwards

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yess please:love::love:, Josy needs to blackmail Jill and Bella into a 4some:devilish::devilish:
Josy, need to evolve into the Queen Bitch at the Side of MC , and together, they need to Rule, and conquer and dominate all other Girl. :devilish:

These was so unusual of me , sorry guys, I guess, the waiting time for the next episode, start to have an Effect on Me :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dalli_x and Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy, need to evolve into the Queen Bitch at the Side of MC , and together, they need to Rule, and conquer and dominate all other Girl. :devilish:

These was so unusual of me , sorry guys, I guess, the waiting time for the next episode, start to have an Effect on Me :ROFLMAO:
Josy being a bitch is like pissing off a care bear which would be really funny and sexy to see :love: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Maybe I'm just losing my mind but I think you just call MY girl a cheating bitch
Well, She not your girl, she never was, you just didn't know it. :p :ROFLMAO:.
Now you know the Secret, the secret that everyone except you, already knew , now is out. You can still admire her, I might send you some picture of her if you behave well. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes