felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So being fuckbuddy isn't in the same category as being friends? I always said it - they are friends with benefits.

MC was okay with it, but for whatever reason became a pussy and ruined it in episode 7.
if being fuckbuddy is being friends, then there's no doubt that Sage is the best friend in the world, but she would also be if she slapped him between fucks. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

but you know very well that she's not:cool:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
MC was okay with it, but for whatever reason became a pussy and ruined it in episode 7.
Biggest ??? moment of the game. Sage could've easily been set aside as part of "Others" but I guess he didn't want to manage Sage Chick, Sage DIK and Sage friends with benefits at the same time.
No, it's just someone you use to get off. Very different and to extent an opposite of being a friend, since it's just mutual use for one's own benefit. Friends don't use each other.
You can still be friends with someone and bang :LUL: even if it's a one time thing it happens more often than you think
giphy.gif

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Biggest ??? moment of the game. Sage could've easily been set aside as part of "Others" but I guess he didn't want to manage Sage Chick, Sage DIK and Sage friends with benefits at the same time.

You can still be friends with someone and bang :LUL: even if it's a one time thing it happens more often than you think
View attachment 1999156
No, it's just someone you use to get off. Very different and to extent an opposite of being a friend, since it's just mutual use for one's own benefit. Friends don't use each other.

edit:

Completely unrelated. Her involvement, though unwelcome, didn't make things worse.

Also, friends frequently get involved despite being told not to. Because they care for the person who is too dumb and/or prideful to accept help.
if being fuckbuddy is being friends, then there's no doubt that Sage is the best friend in the world, but she would also be if she slapped him between fucks. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

but you know very well that she's not:cool:
Since when you can't be friends with someone that you're fucking with? :unsure:

You guys are being fuckbois like the MC in episode 7. :Kappa:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Two different things -- you can be friends and fuck, yes. But merely fucking each other doesn't mean you're friends. Sage and the MC clearly don't know each other enough in the beginning to be considered anything more than acquaintances.

Reactions: Ilhares

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Sage had no reason to give the MC his guitar, she could have blackmailed him for help, yet the moment she sees he is in distress about his father's gift she gives it back, relinquishing her only leverage. She then has to 'scratch his back' in exchange for spying on Chad.

Why would she do that? Because Sage is good people. Her, Maya and Bella are the ones that influence the MC the most, either by saving his ass, or changing his perspective on things.

IDK what lead to the Sage v Jill tits measurement contest, but there is no way Jill is a better friend than Sage. stonecold.gif

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Sage had no reason to give the MC his guitar, she could have blackmailed him for help, yet the moment she sees he is in distress about his father's gift she gives it back, relinquishing her only leverage. She then has to 'scratch his back' in exchange for spying on Chad.

Why would she do that? Because Sage is good people. Her, Maya and Bella are the ones that influence the MC the most, either by saving his ass, or changing his perspective on things.

IDK what lead to the Sage v Jill tits measurement contest, but there is no way Jill is a better friend than Sage. View attachment 1999169
Let's not forget if you tell Jill you're looking after a "sick friend" Jill then proceeds to completely ditch you and treats you like trash. Doesn't invite you to the dinner party and publicly humiliates you at a restaurant if you're still interested in her :KEK:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I've said it many times - I think the secret is a miscarriage. That explains the locked room (nursery), the weird small mirror in the bathroom with the stool kind of thing and the breakdown of the relationship with James.

Besides DPC already said that he intends to do a lighter themed game with this one, so I don't expect it to be something way too dark.
This is a very interesting theory. She can explain Bella's strange mental state, her closeness and aloofness from people. She may also be the cause of Bella-James' falling out.
I'm actually 42, right now.

But yeah, was wondering if I wasn't a bit old to play those games and interact here, too, but from some commentaries I read, seems I ain't in the minority either, so there's that.

A well written story with shocking twists, sprinkled with hints of happiness and darkness, believable characters arcs, or at least believable tropes/psyche types, combined with attractive renders, great music selection and, if possible, decent animations.

From an avid, introverted reader who went through a lot of shit in his youth (who doesn't ?), those are often all that's needed to daydream about, especially with a creator like DPC (and I'll add, Drifty, Caribdis, digi.B, and now Nyx for me, Intertwined) who keeps mirroring multiple branching and pathing, all open to interpretation and theorization... I know it may sound warped that I daydream about this, but psychological twists are my thing, I do the same with books and the rare TV shows I watch (always fall asleep in front of the TV though, age I guess hahaha)

Entertainment is everywhere, I just need, like most of the people here I guess, some special type of quality to keep me entertained. It may be an anonymous forum, but at least we're honest about our kinks, same can't be said for the majority of the holier-than-thou, hypocritical people in the society we live in.
This is what I stand for. Interesting games with a lively thought-out world, motivation of the characters, a good plot. It must be a living universe into which you are immersed. Nowadays, there are very few such games - usually it is a sterile AAA project that is afraid to hurt someone's feelings. Or an online grinder wanker who wants to steal more money from the player. DPC is an old school developer from the 90-00s, his goal is to create a masterpiece that will make players fall in love with it, regardless of age. It is very nice to see how he united people of different ages and different countries.

I could not resist and told several friends about the game, and even interested one person. I never look back at judgmental prudes, I don't care what they think. If a person will condemn me for what I like, then I can hardly call him a friend.:)

Reactions: Sasanid

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Sage had no reason to give the MC his guitar, she could have blackmailed him for help, yet the moment she sees he is in distress about his father's gift she gives it back, relinquishing her only leverage.
Sage can tell the MC is a chump who responds better to a carrot than to a stick. Returning the guitar when she didn't have to puts the MC in virtual debt he's keen to pay back.

(i mostly kid, she is a good person)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

IDK what lead to the Sage v Jill tits measurement contest, but there is no way Jill is a better friend than Sage. View attachment 1999169
Inb4 they tell you that Jill helped the MC even when he didn't ask for it. :ROFLMAO: :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: gamingdevil800

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Since when you can't be friends with someone that you're fucking with? :unsure:

You guys are being fuckbois like the MC in episode 7. :Kappa:
the question is simple

if MC and Sage are not fuckbuddies she does not host him

does that mean she is a bad friend?

because evidently for Sage being friends and being fuckbuddies is not the same thing, as it is not for anyone in the world

almost always one of the two fuckbuddies gets it right, so if it wasn't you it was her, not 100% but 99%

p.s. the problem with the seventh chapter is not so much the MC crisis itself (not the first one, not the last one), but the fact that it comes out of the blue without any warning, and likewise disappears under the carpet without any consequence

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
the question is simple

if MC and Sage are not fuckbuddies she does not host him

does that mean she is a bad friend?

because evidently for Sage being friends and being fuckbuddies is not the same thing, as it is not for anyone in the world

almost always one of the two fuckbuddies gets it right, so if it wasn't you it was her, not 100% but 99%

p.s. the problem with the seventh chapter is not so much the MC crisis itself (not the first one, not the last one), but the fact that it comes out of the blue without any warning, and likewise disappears under the carpet without any consequence
If MC refuses her advances, he has literally zero interactions with her though. How can you be friends with someone that you don't even interact with? So it's actually FwB.

Episode 7 thing is weird - it's again one of those things in the game that's mentioned only once and never referenced to again. So maybe DPC came up with something, saw that people didn't like it and never referenced it again?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If MC refuses her advances, he has literally zero interactions with her though. How can you be friends with someone that you don't even interact with? So it's actually FwB.

Episode 7 thing is weird - it's again one of those things in the game that's mentioned only once and never referenced to again. So maybe DPC came up with something, saw that people didn't like it and never referenced it again?
apart, naturally, from the sexual ones, what interactions would be skipped?

you can still have guitar lessons and help with Chad (and some kisses are allowed without becoming FwB)

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes