DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I'm actually 42, right now.
Hey, who let the young guys in this thread? Thought it is for old grumpy people like me?
Just kidding, but i'm some years older than you (but still with the 4 on first)

But yeah, was wondering if I wasn't a bit old to play those games and interact here, too, but from some commentaries I read, seems I ain't in the minority either, so there's that.

A well written story with shocking twists, sprinkled with hints of happiness and darkness, believable characters arcs, or at least believable tropes/psyche types, combined with attractive renders, great music selection and, if possible, decent animations.

From an avid, introverted reader who went through a lot of shit in his youth (who doesn't ?), those are often all that's needed to daydream about, especially with a creator like DPC (and I'll add, Drifty, Caribdis, digi.B, and now Nyx for me, Intertwined) who keeps mirroring multiple branching and pathing, all open to interpretation and theorization... I know it may sound warped that I daydream about this, but psychological twists are my thing, I do the same with books and the rare TV shows I watch (always fall asleep in front of the TV though, age I guess hahaha)

Entertainment is everywhere, I just need, like most of the people here I guess, some special type of quality to keep me entertained. It may be an anonymous forum, but at least we're honest about our kinks, same can't be said for the majority of the holier-than-thou, hypocritical people in the society we live in.
Entertainment is that what you like to see or do (speaking of legally things), during time the taste of people has changed. Only cause we are enjoying well written AVNs, we don't start walking out the street only wearing a coat and nothing underneath, flashing in front of everyone. I would say, cause of our experience (we come from times where SJW weren't that tedious), we are able to enjoy an AVN like BaD not only looking at the pics but also making thoughts of the comparison to our past (even when we are from different cultures looking at education systems).

I took a look at some other AVNs but this one is the one i stayed, i also enjoy sometimes running through Los Santos or kicking in Ciris ass when she deserves it, like everybody else i have my preferences and aversions. Making multiple runs through BaD is not only the game but also the microcosm here in this thread, i would say this is a rather important reason why i (and maybe others) doing another run to compare with things written here.

So don't think about your advanced age, think about the time until the next release and everything what will be revealed there (and the new questions of course).

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
That's some snowflake MC histrionics. Nothing Jill does make things actually worse for the MC. Quite the opposite in fact.
This is an American school. Anybody with at least two braincells to rub together knows that the best way to get through is to not come to the attention of the people in charge. He went from being a student to being a focal point of higher staff, because a rich girl couldn't take "leave it the fuck alone" for an answer.
Bella's drama is yet to come. An incomprehensible situation with James, we still do not know what happened to him. They quarreled / he left / he died / went missing ... And Bella's mental health remains unclear ...
I think when the truth comes out, our hair will stand on end in horror. There is something frightening in her glassy gaze, it causes goosebumps.
I still put forth the idea that James is completely imaginary. He may have been a real living person at one point, it's plausible, but we have never seen him. Even the flashbacks we've seen are just her imagination, she was relating things from her perspective. He's not there, and the people around her are looking at her like she's mad, the coworkers were treating her like a crazy person, with the gentle gloves on.
I've said it many times - I think the secret is a miscarriage. That explains the locked room (nursery), the weird small mirror in the bathroom with the stool kind of thing and the breakdown of the relationship with James.
I've known women with those mirrors and small steps. It was for shaving their legs, they'd never had kids. Of the people I know who are parents, none of them would put a little mirror down there for kids in the bathroom. Maybe on the back of their bedroom doors.
Also, friends frequently get involved despite being told not to. Because they care for the person who is too dumb and/or prideful to accept help.
Or because they're wrong and busybodies who simply think they know better, rather than respecting a person they claim is their friend.

Reactions: Ostap Bender

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
This is an American school. Anybody with at least two braincells to rub together knows that the best way to get through is to not come to the attention of the people in charge. He went from being a student to being a focal point of higher staff, because a rich girl couldn't take "leave it the fuck alone" for an answer.
And nothing negative happened to him because of it but to the contrary, his standing with his peers has improved and his situation got easier. So in the end it's still snowflake histrionics and "everybody knows" that didn't survive verification with reality. At this point holding it against Jill is just being sore about not being able to tell her "i told you so". It certainly doesn't provide any basis to claim she's "made situation worse".

Or because they're wrong and busybodies who simply think they know better, rather than respecting a person they claim is their friend.
Perhaps, but why do you decide that is the case when it comes to Jill, as opposed to actually caring for MC's wellbeing?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
And nothing negative happened to him because of it but to the contrary, his standing with his peers has improved and his situation got easier. So in the end it's still snowflake histrionics and "everybody knows" that didn't survive verification with reality. At this point holding it against Jill is just being sore about not being able to tell her "i told you so". It certainly doesn't provide any basis to claim she's "made situation worse".
We will simply continue to feel differently on this topic, it's time to move on.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I still put forth the idea that James is completely imaginary. He may have been a real living person at one point, it's plausible, but we have never seen him. Even the flashbacks we've seen are just her imagination, she was relating things from her perspective. He's not there, and the people around her are looking at her like she's mad, the coworkers were treating her like a crazy person, with the gentle gloves on.
James definitely existed long enough for Bella to marry him as Fuckface sees their wedding photo if he stays at Bella's after storming out of Maya's room.

Not sure if the flashbacks are before Bella's marriage or after but they do act more like boyfriend and girlfriend than husband and wife, if they are before the marriage then there's no reason to believe that James is imaginary.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Your theory fits well with Lostanddamned theory. Why? James was absolutely real. The wedding photo that MC saw is absolutely real. They were married. Bella had a miscarriage, which destroyed her nervous system and, along with it, her relationship with James. James could not stand it and something happened to him (let's say he left her). Bella completed a course in chiatric care, but for a long time she was catching the hallucinations that we are shown, according to your theory.
At this moment - yes, she can still hallucinate him periodically. Bella can't let him go. But James is absolutely real, existing somewhere.
We develop theories.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Your theory fits well with Lostanddamned theory. Why? James was absolutely real. The wedding photo that MC saw is absolutely real. They were married. Bella had a miscarriage, which destroyed her nervous system and, along with it, her relationship with James. James could not stand it and something happened to him (let's say he left her). Bella completed a course in chiatric care, but for a long time she was catching the hallucinations that we are shown, according to your theory.
At this moment - yes, she can still hallucinate him periodically. Bella can't let him go. But James is absolutely real, existing somewhere.
We develop theories.
Maybe Isabella and James have a child together, only James took the child with him when he left.:rolleyes:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
If the conversation turned to Bella, I have a small observation. I have never seen Bella's haters in the thread. If there are a lot of haters Jill, I think she takes first place in terms of the number of negative comments. A lot of people don't like Maya. Some don't like Josy, there was very little negativity towards Sage.
But no one hates Bella. Just an observation.
i mean, i dont really like Bella's ludicrous proportions at all. while DPC did nice work on her face and pouty/angry look, her body looks super unnatural and the fact that it varies from scene to scene make it more noticeable and worse IMO. but i also understand that most of her initial appeal and the reason for her instant popularity is that she looks inflated like a balloon :BootyTime:

Mr. Vargas made a version of Bella that i think is better than the one in game. this looks much more like an older woman that stays fit doing yoga and such then the Bella in game 654306_Isabella_04_Dvargas.jpg

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
i mean, i dont really like Bella's ludicrous proportions at all. while DPC did nice work on her face and pouty/angry look, her body looks super unnatural and the fact that it varies from scene to scene make it more noticeable and worse IMO. but i also understand that most of her initial appeal and the reason for her instant popularity is that she looks inflated like a balloon :BootyTime:

Mr. Vargas made a version of Bella that i think is better than the one in game.
Totally agree, but it's more of a complaint against the DPC, not Bella. He makes caricature-curvy MILFs that look unrealistic. I certainly love big boobs, but not ugly big cow milkings. Which adult women in BaDIK look realistic? Only Cathy and Nicole. I would even say Nicole doesn't yet fall under the definition of MILF - she is only 30.

This is a sin of many AVN developers. A woman of age - huge boobs and ass are required with a thin model waist. Stereotype.
The work of Mr.Vargas is amazing - I like his Bella's appearance more.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
@Mr. Vargas made a version of Bella that i think is better than the one in game. this looks much more like an older woman that stays fit doing yoga and such then the Bella in game
No one is going to buy that's "older woman" as long as she keeps that flawless face skin of 20 year old (tops). Tbh i find the contrast between the head and body textures more freaky than exaggerated proportions of the regular Isabella. And while am not personally a fan of the exaggerated proportions, they do make Isabella stand out in the sea of identical, flawlessly average bodies granted to everyone not delegated to the role of comic relief.

Reactions: Asmodeus34
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes