Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Well, You can't deny that at least she is the only one who at least try to do something for the MC. Everyone else, are just there for MC be their white knight.

If anything the truly annoying part, is that Drunk MC kiss Bella, which s one thing, But I can't even go to "Thank her" , because the MC almost fucks her in the library.:ROFLMAO:

and Bella comes out as a very shitty Friend for doing what she does, Behind Jill back, She is no better in any way, in Fact both Jill and Bella Deserv to be Punished at the same time, inside of Bella's secret BDSM lair.:devilish:

While Josy, Record everything, for Future use , to be something watchable on the TV for MC , while She on her knees and suck him dry, during night time. :devilish::ROFLMAO:
How the fuck Jill is the only one who tries to do something for the MC? You're just being biased. Both Bella and Sage help him if he asks for it.

The whole Jill is a good friend schtick has been debunked anyway, I'm not going to go into it again, but in the end she wants to control who MC sees/meets up with, but gets mad when Tybalt does the same thing to her.

Those two cunts deserve each other. :Kappa:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
but in the end she wants to control who MC sees/meets up with, but gets mad when Tybalt does the same thing to her.
Where do you get that idea from?

Also, Jill doesn't get mad over Tybalt trying to control her; she gets mad over his inability to recognize/accept "i don't like you, don't want you, fuck off already" phrased any milder than that. That he goes as far as effective blackmail is just a part of it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
How the fuck Jill is the only one who tries to do something for the MC? You're just being biased. Both Bella and Sage help him if he asks for it.

The whole Jill is a good friend schtick has been debunked anyway, I'm not going to go into it again, but in the end she wants to control who MC sees/meets up with, but gets mad when Tybalt does the same thing to her.

ChipLecsap is undoubtedly right about this

Sage starts her relationship with MC by asking him for help with Chad, then even the whole thing at the fuckbuddy is basically a support for her (from which MC gets her benefits), and if you want, even all the advice she gives him from a fraternity perspective (very useful for MC, the famous speech from the stairs comes straight from what Sage tells him in Tybalt's room) has a payoff for HOTs

yeah Bella is a different matter, if MC is just friends with her, we can consider her a good friend at least for simple things, if we are in a relationship with her she is potentially jeopardizing Mc's future in college

Jill never asks MC for help, with Chad she helps him in her own way, with Bella she helps him (the opposite depends on what impression he makes on her), with Tybalt she actually takes on MC's problem

with the recital it is Mc who offers to help her she despite her insecurities never directly asks him to help her

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah, like an impossible fling with Bella, her being his teacher doesn't help at all either. She's very conflicted and feels young again, but an 18 years gap is something else at that age... my ex is 15 years older than I am, but at the time, I was 34 when I began my relationship with her, and she had a daughter 2 years younger than I was. Was kinda strange, and relationship ended after a year, but it never was because of our age gap. Still, I was 34, not 19, a world of differences.

As for the underlined, that's a worst case scenario I also envisioned since the beginning for her... well, another long post incoming in the near future :LOL:
I'm still amazed how this game attracts people regardless of age. I thought it was unusual for me, a post-college guy, to be interested in such things. As it turned out, BaDIK is played by people twice my age.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
ChipLecsap is undoubtedly right about this

Sage starts her relationship with MC by asking him for help with Chad, then even the whole thing at the fuckbuddy is basically a support for her (from which MC gets her benefits), and if you want, even all the advice she gives him from a fraternity perspective (very useful for MC, the famous speech from the stairs comes straight from what Sage tells him in Tybalt's room) has a payoff for HOTs

yeah Bella is a different matter, if MC is just friends with her, we can consider her a good friend at least for simple things, if we are in a relationship with her she is potentially jeopardizing Mc's future in college

Jill never asks MC for help, with Chad she helps him in her own way, with Bella she helps him (the opposite depends on what impression he makes on her), with Tybalt she actually takes on MC's problem

with the recital it is Mc who offers to help her she despite her insecurities never directly asks him to help her
Sage helps the MC, I don't see how you get to a point that she's not a good friend. She even let's you stay at the HOT house when you have nowhere to go, even though that's strictly against the rules.

If he stays with Bella, the talk with her helps him overcome the whole Maya and Josy drama thing. She is the only one that listens to him at that point and it's something that MC really needs.

Jill's involvement only makes things worse, she shouldn't get involved, but she does anyway because she thinks she knows better than anyone and has to make decisions for other people.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

There is no controlling from Jill, not from anyone actually. Whether they approve or not certain actions is a different story. but there is no forced or controlled behaviour. What have in the game, is a Shit friend Bella , who pushing Jill to go fuck MC, while the same time she doing the same, and the only time she even think of jill, is when she founds Cathy's panties .:ROFLMAO:.

Of Course, in defense of Bella. ;)
That is Your Bella :Kappa:

my Bella is just a decent Friend:giggle:
BeingADIK 2022-08-22 18-07-17-41.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-08-22 18-07-22-03.jpg

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Bella being a more mature character (as a person as well) is one of the reasons. She doesn't drag you into pointless drama and although there are still some warnings on her path, she's still relatively drama-free. Also, ever since the beginning of the game, she always has helped the MC, no matter if she gained something by it, so that's certainly something to be admired.

Maya is an oppressed lesbian that has to hide her relationship and lie to MC about it. There's also that tuition problem, so she certainly annoys people.

Josy is relatively drama-free and she's that girl next door, but she's in a relationship with Maya and sandbagged by her issues. Still I haven't seen Josy haters truth to be told.

Jill is naive, like unrealistically naive. She lives in her own bubble and has no idea how the world works, so it annoys certain people. Also her tendency to get involved in things where she has no business is certainly even more annoying.

Sage is fiery and has anger issues, she's also sandbagged by the Chad cheating/gay storyline, so she has no idea what's going on behind her back in her own sorority. Even then I haven't seen Sage haters around here.
Bella's drama is yet to come. An incomprehensible situation with James, we still do not know what happened to him. They quarreled / he left / he died / went missing ... And Bella's mental health remains unclear ...
I think when the truth comes out, our hair will stand on end in horror. There is something frightening in her glassy gaze, it causes goosebumps.

I think I once met a Sage hater who said that she was stupid. At that moment, the lawyer in me woke up. :LOL:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
There is no controlling from Jill, not from anyone actually. Whether they approve or not certain actions is a different story. but there is no forced or controlled behaviour. What have in the game, is a Shit friend Bella , who pushing Jill to go fuck MC, while the same time she doing the same, and the only time she even think of jill, is when she founds Cathy's panties .:ROFLMAO:.

Of Course, in defense of Bella. ;)
That is Your Bella :Kappa:

my Bella is just a decent Friend:giggle:
View attachment 1999096
View attachment 1999097
My Bella just gives me this look:

1661184813930.png

And I just know that I have to clean up the table and meet her upstairs. :Kappa:

Bella's drama is yet to come. An incomprehensible situation with James, we still do not know what happened to him. They quarreled / he left / he died / went missing ... And Bella's mental health remains unclear ...
I think when the truth comes out, our hair will stand on end in horror. There is something frightening in her glassy gaze, it causes goosebumps.

I think I once met a Sage hater who said that she was stupid. At that moment, the lawyer in me woke up. :LOL:
I've said it many times - I think the secret is a miscarriage. That explains the locked room (nursery), the weird small mirror in the bathroom with the stool kind of thing and the breakdown of the relationship with James.

Besides DPC already said that he intends to do a lighter themed game with this one, so I don't expect it to be something way too dark.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sage helps the MC, I don't see how you get to a point that she's not a good friend. She even let's you stay at the HOT house when you have nowhere to go, even though that's strictly against the rules.

If he stays with Bella, the talk with her helps him overcome the whole Maya and Josy drama thing. She is the only one that listens to him at that point and it's something that MC really needs.

Jill's involvement only makes things worse, she shouldn't get involved, but she does anyway because she thinks she knows better than anyone and has to make decisions for other people.
no, don't cheat!!

if Sage is hosting him it's precisely because she IS NOT his friends. even bringing up the INFLESSIBLE rules of the sorority as a sign of friendship... all the HOTs know MC is there' and do nothing because Sage is the head of the sorority.... what a big risk.. come on...

regarding Jill: the possible consequences (no negative for MC in reality) have nothing to do with it, she does it to help him. the fact that it is unsolicited help adds value, not detracts from it

then in the blackmail she acts stupid, but that's another matter. Jill may be a stupid friend, but she certainly is, even if there is no special relationship with MC

Reactions: ename144

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Chick Simp :ROFLMAO:.
Josy is a Chick choice though. :unsure: :Kappa:

no, don't cheat!!

if Sage is hosting him it's precisely because she IS NOT his friends. even bringing up the INFLESSIBLE rules of the sorority as a sign of friendship... all the HOTs know MC is there' and do nothing because Sage is the head of the sorority.... what a big risk.. come on...

regarding Jill: the possible consequences (no negative for MC in reality) have nothing to do with it, she does it to help him. the fact that it is unsolicited help adds value, not detracts from it

then in the blackmail she acts stupid, but that's another matter. Jill may be a stupid friend, but she certainly is, even if there is no special relationship with MC
How come she is not your friend and still lets you stay over? :unsure: Sage's position as leader is rocky as it is, breaking the rules only works against her, but she still does it. Why? Because she cares for MC.

I'm not implying Jill isn't a friend, but that she's a shitty friend that hinders MC more with her actions.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Jill's involvement only makes things worse
Jill makes sure the MC hasn't suffered serious physical damage, after Chad's attack.

Her reporting the fight results in Chad losing his position, something that improves the MC's standing in eyes of the DIKs. There's no repercussions for the MC from this, if anything it reins the jocks in for the most part.

Jill's acceptance of Tybalt's demands potentially protects MC from legal trouble, at worst it does literally nothing.

None of her actions make things worse for the MC, let alone "only" making things worse.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Josy is a Chick choice though. :unsure: :Kappa:

How come she is not your friend and still lets you stay over? :unsure: Sage's position as leader is rocky as it is, breaking the rules only works against her, but she still does it. Why? Because she cares for MC.

I'm not implying Jill isn't a friend, but that she's a shitty friend that hinders MC more with her actions.
come on...

if Sage lets him in it's because he is her fuckbuddy, for me it's not friendship
one would be crazy not to host someone one can and wants to fuck, I don't see any generosity there

if you're not fuckbuddy at Sage's you can't go there, so does that mean she's a bad friend? why won't she host you if you don't fuck her?

and by the way we know for a fact that MC is not too happy about being Sage's fuckbuddy

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
come on...

if Sage lets him in it's because he is her fuckbuddy, for me it's not friendship
one would be crazy not to host someone one can and wants to fuck, I don't see any generosity there

if you're not fuckbuddy at Sage's you can't go there, so does that mean she's a bad friend? why won't she host you if you don't fuck her?

and by the way we know for a fact that MC is not too happy about being Sage's fuckbuddy
So being fuckbuddy isn't in the same category as being friends? I always said it - they are friends with benefits.

MC was okay with it, but for whatever reason became a pussy and ruined it in episode 7.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I'm still amazed how this game attracts people regardless of age. I thought it was unusual for me, a post-college guy, to be interested in such things. As it turned out, BaDIK is played by people twice my age.
I'm actually 42, right now.

But yeah, was wondering if I wasn't a bit old to play those games and interact here, too, but from some commentaries I read, seems I ain't in the minority either, so there's that.

A well written story with shocking twists, sprinkled with hints of happiness and darkness, believable characters arcs, or at least believable tropes/psyche types, combined with attractive renders, great music selection and, if possible, decent animations.

From an avid, introverted reader who went through a lot of shit in his youth (who doesn't ?), those are often all that's needed to daydream about, especially with a creator like DPC (and I'll add, Drifty, Caribdis, digi.B, and now Nyx for me, Intertwined) who keeps mirroring multiple branching and pathing, all open to interpretation and theorization... I know it may sound warped that I daydream about this, but psychological twists are my thing, I do the same with books and the rare TV shows I watch (always fall asleep in front of the TV though, age I guess hahaha)

Entertainment is everywhere, I just need, like most of the people here I guess, some special type of quality to keep me entertained. It may be an anonymous forum, but at least we're honest about our kinks, same can't be said for the majority of the holier-than-thou, hypocritical people in the society we live in.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Jill makes sure the MC hasn't suffered serious physical damage, after Chad's attack.

Her reporting the fight results in Chad losing his position, something that improves the MC's standing in eyes of the DIKs. There's no repercussions for the MC from this, if anything it reins the jocks in for the most part.

Jill's acceptance of Tybalt's demands potentially protects MC from legal trouble, at worst it does literally nothing.

None of her actions make things worse for the MC, let alone "only" making things worse.
MC told her specifically not to get involved. When someone tells you to stay the fuck out of something, that's what you do.

There's no legal trouble for MC, because there was no fire to begin it. Also we found out that Rich or whoever that was that Tybalt said that wants to sue the MC, has no such intentions at all, hell even most Preps can't stand the cunt.

The blackmail storyline is the worst written storyline in the game.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So being fuckbuddy isn't in the same category as being friends?
No, it's just someone you use to get off. Very different and to extent an opposite of being a friend, since it's just mutual use for one's own benefit. Friends don't use each other.

edit:
MC told her specifically not to get involved. When someone tells you to stay the fuck out of something, that's what you do.
Completely unrelated. Her involvement, though unwelcome, didn't make things worse.

Also, friends frequently get involved despite being told not to. Because they care for the person who is too dumb and/or prideful to accept help.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes