ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
So, DPC creating now his own music too ? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
music_menu.png
Anyway. Neil's Theme:unsure:.

I think this might be 90% confirm that something indeed will happen to him. And if we enter a bit on Dalix's territory :ROFLMAO: , then combining this with the recent Quinn "preview".

I have my assumptions.

First of all, I often compared DPC style to Tv show writing. It is common thing in Tv shows, that the 3rd season, is when things get serious, it's Game changer, it's Darker. And so Far, Badik was pretty light, I expect this to be change.

So, something will happen with MC's Father, that is no question in my book. I do think Death is a bit too much, but he definitely end up in a Hospital. And heres come the Paying the Bill of the Hospital care.
Quinn, Illegal Drug business is a theme, since the very beginning, and as its expand it's involve more and more character. I can see, MC entering in a Darker Spiral, and end up, in this Illegal activity .

if we remember Back to the Party planning minigame, there were options for Drug buying. And Since the party planning is gonna be done by us, and the Drug is there, things will be revealed to MC, about this shady bussiness.
So, in my opinion, the table is already set up for MC Involvement in to this.

Some may say, that but there is Jill, the Rich bich , and blah blah, She could cover Mc's money problem, But the Truth is, that MC always been, the I'm gonna figuring out something by myself, I will do it myself, type of person.

He is not the person who rely on charity. May be that is what the Jill preview is about, him thinking to himself, that He will fix this he will figuring out something.

will see, I'm intrigued

And, that's it.:coffee:

So, even if Ep 9, is gonna be very party heavy, I think the tone for the rest of Season 3 will be set up in the end of ep 9 .

Speaking of Jill : "Surprise gift". sound exciting , can't wait. :devilish::love:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Many major choices are huge risks with Sage ( accepting Jade's advances, accepting Quinn's restaurant number..) so DIK, but with judgement
I have a 'doom scenario' ready to experiment with just cause of that, Massive DIK, took restaurant offer, fucked all the SG and helped Quinn, and had an affair with Jade.

So, will I get my ass kicked ?

maxresdefault.jpg

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
So, DPC creating now his own music too ? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2006253
Anyway. Neil's Theme:unsure:.

I think this might be 90% confirm that something indeed will happen to him. And if we enter a bit on Dalix's territory :ROFLMAO: , then combining this with the recent Quinn "preview".

I have my assumptions.

First of all, I often compared DPC style to Tv show writing. It is common thing in Tv shows, that the 3rd season, is when things get serious, it's Game changer, it's Darker. And so Far, Badik was pretty light, I expect this to be change.

So, something will happen with MC's Father, that is no question in my book. I do think Death is a bit too much, but he definitely end up in a Hospital. And heres come the Paying the Bill of the Hospital care.
Quinn, Illegal Drug business is a theme, since the very beginning, and as its expand it's involve more and more character. I can see, MC entering in a Darker Spiral, and end up, in this Illegal activity .

if we remember Back to the Party planning minigame, there were options for Drug buying. And Since the party planning is gonna be done by us, and the Drug is there, things will be revealed to MC, about this shady bussiness.
So, in my opinion, the table is already set up for MC Involvement in to this.

Some may say, that but there is Jill, the Rich bich , and blah blah, She could cover Mc's money problem, But the Truth is, that MC always been, the I'm gonna figuring out something by myself, I will do it myself, type of person.

He is not the person who rely on charity. May be that is what the Jill preview is about, him thinking to himself, that He will fix this he will figuring out something.

will see, I'm intrigued

And, that's it.:coffee:

So, even if Ep 9, is gonna be very party heavy, I think the tone for the rest of Season 3 will be set up in the end of ep 9 .

Speaking of Jill : "Surprise gift". sound exciting , can't wait. :devilish::love:
I guess that 5000$ may come in handy to help pay Neil hospital (if that's the case)... or, you could have helped Maya with it for the tuition, or helped Quinn, or or or... just before something happens to Neil, so the MC would be fucked over with remorse.

Would fit with the darker tone, choices weighting much more heavily, results-wise, things getting way more serious, etc.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
So did Quinn steal Rusty car? or is he apart of it? I think Quinn is going to be ratted out and a drug deal is going to go badly but Quinn is going to save her bitch ass by informing on the others as some kind of plea deal

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I guess that 5000$ may come in handy to help pay Neil hospital (if that's the case)... or, you could have helped Maya with it for the tuition, or helped Quinn, or or or... just before something happens to Neil, so the MC would be fucked over with remorse.

Would fit with the darker tone, choices weighting much more heavily, results-wise, things getting way more serious, etc.
Something like that yeah, Although, the story implicated that it's not even a big money what MC' inherited. So, even if he has it, and He still has it , it might simply be not even enough, its a good way to get rid of this "Deux ex machina", money, what ever since it's arrived, everyone speculating to who to give :LOL:
also, its a great way to open the door, toward the other side of MC's family.
I think this is really the next logical step in the story, and for MC.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Something like that yeah, Although, the story implicated that it's not even a big money what MC' inherited. So, even if he has it, and He still has it , it might simply be not even enough, its a good way to get rid of this "Deux ex machina", money, what ever since it's arrived, everyone speculating to who to give :LOL:
also, its a great way to open the door, toward the other side of MC's family.
I think this is really the next logical step in the story, and for MC.
The problem is that those 5k doesn't really solve Maya or Quinn's problems. Like sure, it would buy them time, but it wouldn't really pay off Maya's tuition or Quinn's debts. So giving them the money is retarded and ultimately does nothing for the story.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes