ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The problem is that those 5k doesn't really solve Maya or Quinn's problems. Like sure, it would buy them time, but it wouldn't really pay off Maya's tuition or Quinn's debts. So giving them the money is retarded and ultimately does nothing for the story.
That's what I basically said :LOL: , that the Game implicated it's not even enough money, for anything "meaningful":giggle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lostanddamned

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
That's what I basically said :LOL: , that the Game implicated it's not even enough money:giggle:
I think they specifically said it could pay for one trimester(?). So for sure can't cover the ridiculous hospital bills in America. Over there if you have anything than a minor injury, its better to off yourself and save your family going bankrupt :Kappa:

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Anyway. Neil's Theme:unsure:.

I think this might be 90% confirm that something indeed will happen to him. And if we enter a bit on Dalix's territory :ROFLMAO: , then combining this with the recent Quinn "preview".

I have my assumptions.

First of all, I often compared DPC style to Tv show writing. It is common thing in Tv shows, that the 3rd season, is when things get serious, it's Game changer, it's Darker. And so Far, Badik was pretty light, I expect this to be change.

So, something will happen with MC's Father, that is no question in my book. I do think Death is a bit too much, but he definitely end up in a Hospital. And heres come the Paying the Bill of the Hospital care.
Quinn, Illegal Drug business is a theme, since the very beginning, and as its expand it's involve more and more character. I can see, MC entering in a Darker Spiral, and end up, in this Illegal activity .

if we remember Back to the Party planning minigame, there were options for Drug buying. And Since the party planning is gonna be done by us, and the Drug is there, things will be revealed to MC, about this shady bussiness.
So, in my opinion, the table is already set up for MC Involvement in to this.

Some may say, that but there is Jill, the Rich bich , and blah blah, She could cover Mc's money problem, But the Truth is, that MC always been, the I'm gonna figuring out something by myself, I will do it myself, type of person.

He is not the person who rely on charity. May be that is what the Jill preview is about, him thinking to himself, that He will fix this he will figuring out something.

will see, I'm intrigued

And, that's it.:coffee:

So, even if Ep 9, is gonna be very party heavy, I think the tone for the rest of Season 3 will be set up in the end of ep 9 .
I'll want to speak with the manager everywhere if this game ends in a darker tone

although I am expecting it since the first time I started the game and the warning said don't play if you're in a rough part of your life. and with the time needed for every episode to come out, oh boy, could make a fucking rollercoaster chart out of how my life's been

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Maybe DPC heard my whining, lol?

But seriously, I love the menu picture, Quinn looking hot and up to no good - nice. Worth remembering that this isn't necessarily a preview of an actual in-game screen though, so we can't read too much into it for story purposes.
Yes, the main menu renders never had anything to do with the story. But we all seem to be wearing a tinfoil hat and have already come up with a dozen conspiracy theories. :LOL:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
The problem is that those 5k doesn't really solve Maya or Quinn's problems. Like sure, it would buy them time, but it wouldn't really pay off Maya's tuition or Quinn's debts. So giving them the money is retarded and ultimately does nothing for the story.
That's what I basically said :LOL: , that the Game implicated it's not even enough money, for anything "meaningful":giggle:
Well, at the same time the broken windows costs 65$ to repair, so who knows :LOL:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, at the same time the broken windows costs 65$ to repair, so who knows :LOL:
Yeah. :LOL:. Well, The color of the Money was different:p:cool:. Apparently it's not enough to cover the Window. But DPC mentioned this , about 3 different money type. Apperently this orange color, is the most expensive money, like the window. and the one we gain for working .

Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I'll want to speak with the manager everywhere if this game ends in a darker tone

although I am expecting it since the first time I started the game and the warning said don't play if you're in a rough part of your life. and with the time needed for every episode to come out, oh boy, could make a fucking rollercoaster chart out of how my life's been
Only 2 games I've played so far had that warning, Acting Lessons and Leap of Faith.

Lesson learned, I expect anything.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Yeah. :LOL:. Well, The color of the Money was different:p:cool:. Apparently it's not enough to cover the Window. But DPC mentioned this , about 3 different money type. Apperently this orange color, is the most expensive money, like the window. and the one we gain for working .
Yeah, suspected as much, something like 1$ being worth 100$, would be more fitting.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yes, the main menu renders never had anything to do with the story. But we all seem to be wearing a tinfoil hat and have already come up with a dozen conspiracy theories. :LOL:
This Is absolutely not fucking true :LOL: . They all had implication regarding of events in the game. Go watch them.

Jill Bella, doing yoga : We do, Yoga with them. Quinn in her hoodie, in the rain : Quinn gets attacked. Tybalt pouring out the fucking champagne. Rio and Camy sitting on the wall. They have that scene in the game. etc etc etc

all of these background images during the main menu, are can be seen as Hints for event in the game.
;)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I have a 'doom scenario' ready to experiment with just cause of that, Massive DIK, took restaurant offer, fucked all the SG and helped Quinn, and had an affair with Jade.

So, will I get my ass kicked ?

View attachment 2006327
A full DIK mc is doomed

I have some hope that he might survive Jade, but it is impossible for him to survive the restaurant (as a customer)

Boooooring.
I know... That DIK and judicious together is impossible...

Sage's route is littered with traps and for now she has the most dramatic fate, even worse than Bella who for now is just foreboding

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
This Is absolutely not fucking true :LOL: . They all had implication regarding of events in the game. Go watch them.

Jill Bella, doing yoga : We do, Yoga with them. Quinn in her hoodie, in the rain : Quinn gets attacked. Tybalt pouring out the fucking champagne. Rio and Camy sitting on the wall. They have that scene in the game. etc etc etc

all of these background images during the main menu, are can be seen as Hints for event in the game.
;)
Not Sage in the sauna though, I think?

Anyway I think you’re basically right that it’s suggestive of a scene in that environment, but it’s not necessarily the exact one we’ll see.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Anyway I think you’re basically right that it’s suggestive of a scene in that environment, but it’s not necessarily the exact one we’ll see.
But, We have Lewd scene in the Sauna.:p.
as I said, its serve as a hint , regarding of events , or thing like Josy and Maya are always together in every render, if they wont be , and will have separate renders, that can be seen as a sign of them spliting up.

What this Quinn preview implying, is simply the more illegal activities . May Be cops will chase them, She won't be rolling on the car hood, but you know the implication
:)

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
So, DPC creating now his own music too ? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2006253
Anyway. Neil's Theme:unsure:.

I think this might be 90% confirm that something indeed will happen to him. And if we enter a bit on Dalix's territory :ROFLMAO: , then combining this with the recent Quinn "preview".

I have my assumptions.

First of all, I often compared DPC style to Tv show writing. It is common thing in Tv shows, that the 3rd season, is when things get serious, it's Game changer, it's Darker. And so Far, Badik was pretty light, I expect this to be change.

So, something will happen with MC's Father, that is no question in my book. I do think Death is a bit too much, but he definitely end up in a Hospital. And heres come the Paying the Bill of the Hospital care.
Quinn, Illegal Drug business is a theme, since the very beginning, and as its expand it's involve more and more character. I can see, MC entering in a Darker Spiral, and end up, in this Illegal activity .

if we remember Back to the Party planning minigame, there were options for Drug buying. And Since the party planning is gonna be done by us, and the Drug is there, things will be revealed to MC, about this shady bussiness.
So, in my opinion, the table is already set up for MC Involvement in to this.

Some may say, that but there is Jill, the Rich bich , and blah blah, She could cover Mc's money problem, But the Truth is, that MC always been, the I'm gonna figuring out something by myself, I will do it myself, type of person.

He is not the person who rely on charity. May be that is what the Jill preview is about, him thinking to himself, that He will fix this he will figuring out something.

will see, I'm intrigued

And, that's it.:coffee:

So, even if Ep 9, is gonna be very party heavy, I think the tone for the rest of Season 3 will be set up in the end of ep 9 .

Speaking of Jill : "Surprise gift". sound exciting , can't wait. :devilish::love:
Your theory is very similar to mine - BaDIK gets more serious and darker with each season, like JK Rowling's books. In the first season, everything is light and fun, joining a fraternity, practical jokes, parties and a little drama with a love triangle.
The second season is the first serious challenge for the MC. A ruined mansion and the narrative is no longer so light. More sad moments, but still nothing terrible.

And in the Interlude, the first death during the gameplay and the funeral of Zoey grandma. Everything is darker and gloomier.
When that scary preview with Jill and MC came out, I hoped until the very end that it wasn't Neil - I was so attached to him as a character. Now everything seems to be in place. I agree that he won't die, most likely an accident. Repeating the plot "my friend/relative one is seriously sick" is a self-plagiarism of Acting Lessons and Liam's cancer.

I think that Neil got into a road accident with his van and got badly injured. I remember the end of Episode 8 when the windows were being changed. MC said to Neil, "Drive safely, dad" or "Be careful on the road." Something like this. Even then, a chill ran down my spine. I know DPC and how he loves tragic dramas.:HideThePain:

And thanks for correcting me with the renders of the main menu. It's all my inattention, and I'm kind of not old :LOL:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Bad Bitches suggests that Quinn will be betrayed by HOT sisters. Maybe already during the conversation with the Burkes. Maya knows that Quinn uses the girls to make money. She found out from the MC.
It's Bad Bitch, singular. Just like her Cute But Crazy shirt. She's advertising only for herself.

And I recall no point where the MC tells Maya about what Quinn is actually doing. You had a chance to warn her very early in the game, but he doesn't. He pussies out and just says she's bad news.
Hello! Do i have to play the Zoe spin off to get next season? I mean, i know who she is, and she seems to be pregnant and it might be mc's child, but its there something else explained in the spin off?
1. Yes. 2. No, she's not pregnant, and even if she were, 3. due to the time that has passed, there is a zero percent chance it would be MC's kid.
The walkthrough identifies Quinn as a side girl but does she have a solo route?
Not really, no. Pursue her as you like, and be a massive DIK, those will get you some nice scenes with her.
I think they specifically said it could pay for one trimester(?).
Colleges operate in semesters here. As for the medical tangent, while some of them truly are absurd, most kids in college would still be covered by any parents' policies, or qualify for state aid on that front. Hell, I have state medical coverage thanks to a surprise cancer diagnosis, and it's been absurdly helpful. I'm still alive and the most I've had to pay for was the use of a parking garage and a big bottle of Tylenol.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020

There's cases of both. Some of the Main Menu images are almost exactly what we see in the game. Some are close enough to be considered bona fide previews. Others are just general scenes that are not used in a later episode.

For example, this shot appears in the Season 2 menu:

screenshot0108.jpg

This is the associated screenshot from the Gender Studies scene in Episode 8:

ep8_gender_finals30.jpg

This means DPC gave us a preview from Episode 8 way back at the release of Episode 5.

Here's another example. This appeared in the Main Menu for the first release of BaDIK:

HOTs swimming.jpg

It's a compilation of elements from the HOT pool scene in Episode 3:

ep3_hot_week.jpg
ep3_hot_week_sm10.jpg
ep3_hot_week37.jpg
ep3_hot_weekb.jpg

However, there are several shots that never appeared in the actual game scenes, such as the Sage sauna or MC playing guitar solo pics:

screenshot0095.jpg
screenshot0102.jpg

EDIT: A longer explanation

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes