felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's Bad Bitch, singular. Just like her Cute But Crazy shirt. She's advertising only for herself.

And I recall no point where the MC tells Maya about what Quinn is actually doing. You had a chance to warn her very early in the game, but he doesn't. He pussies out and just says she's bad news.
mc tells her that Quinn uses the girls, then he doesn't draw her the picture of the bees and flowers, but something tells her

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
But, We have Lewd scene in the Sauna.:p.
as I said, its serve as a hint , regarding of events , or thing like Josy and Maya are always together in every render, if they wont be , and will have separate renders, that can be seen as a sign of them spliting up.

What this Quinn preview implying, is simply the more illegal activities . May Be cops will chase them, She won't be rolling on the car hood, but you know the implication
:)
I agree but when did you become Dalli :ROFLMAO:

bxchun

Oct 24, 2020
As a Quinn simp I mean lover, I mean as one of Quinn's bitches, I think it was funnier when you guys were making fun of the posh goblin, please go back to that part...

And about Zoey I have to say that..., I mean she... :unsure::unsure:

Well I can't find bad things to say about Zoey.
But be warned nontheless
The posh goblin department appreciate the gesture, but we would rather have it go back to the BigHead Maya bureau

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
As a Quinn simp I mean lover, I mean as one of Quinn's bitches, I think it was funnier when you guys were making fun of the posh goblin, please go back to that part...

And about Zoey I have to say that..., I mean she... :unsure::unsure:

Well I can't find bad things to say about Zoey.
But be warned nontheless
I detest the insinuation that we cannot make fun of multiple characters at the same time, be it Forever Virgin Goblin or Sad Backstory Bitchface.

something__else

Feb 9, 2019
Why would anyone be disappointed with an update ?
The Friday Prophets is gone D:
I just read the changelog and I'm so sad about it. I always have been grateful for this game to introduce me to this band, and its a band I never heard or seen anywhere else. So without this game they wouldn't even exist for me.

I hope someone does a patch to keep the songs in the game.

Reactions: Sasanid

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
As a computer engineer, I know what that is, especially when we have such a big ego
I am an IT tech and a government worker. Some morons make you wonder how they got a job working for the government. These are the people the country has to rely on. We're fucked! Not the good. I was total DIk and a Bitch. I just could not take it anymore.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
The Friday Prophets is gone D:
I just read the changelog and I'm so sad about it. I always have been grateful for this game to introduce me to this band, and its a band I never heard or seen anywhere else. So without this game they wouldn't even exist for me.

I hope someone does a patch to keep the songs in the game.
Yeah, on that part I understand what you mean, it will be weird, wasn't that much of a fan of the opening screen song, thought it was too loud, but the rest, naaa, I'll miss them. And, I also had no idea who they were before playing that game. Oh well...

I think there's a mod that fixed this, or is fixing this, for the 0.8.3 patch. Just be warned about using mods, as well-made as they are, on a DPC game, it could bite you in the ass in the future.

Reactions: SomboSteel

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I am an IT tech and a government worker. Some morons make you wonder how they got a job working for the government. These are the people the country has to rely on. We're fucked! Not the good. I was total DIk and a Bitch. I just could not take it anymore.
I also work for government (did IT stuff some years ago but changed back to the roots), some workers here at my place better should quit to increase intelligence and morale. But the others compensate and this is why it works. Learned not to complain too much cause it won't change anything but stressing me.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes