AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I am an IT tech and a government worker. Some morons make you wonder how they got a job working for the government. These are the people the country has to rely on. We're fucked! Not the good. I was total DIk and a Bitch. I just could not take it anymore.
The best cure for moments like that for me is to open Spotify and just listen to music for hours and forget about all those idiots

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Btw, just to confirm, does this mean you can't order anyone from Quinn's restaurant either?
It's actually recommended to use the restaurant if you want Quinn. However the others path at the end will indicate that you're after the restaurant girls as well as Quinn.

Reactions: Lumi24

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
It's actually recommended to use the restaurant if you want Quinn. However the others path at the end will indicate that you're after the restaurant girls as well as Quinn.
I believe you're talking about the discussion with Elena near the end of S2 where you choose a girl right?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Btw, just to confirm, does this mean you can't order anyone from Quinn's restaurant either?

You asked about a solo Quinn path and now you want to cheat on her? :eek: All you need for Quinn is being Dik and not being involved with Jill. You can fuck anything that moves, it doesn't affect her.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I believe you're talking about the discussion with Elena near the end of S2 where you choose a girl right?
That's what I wondered too, in my DIK ending, I only had Jade and Nora as previews for Others, always wondered why. Guess I did something wrong.

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
Now i just hope scrappy will be able to make the mod. I love Dr PinkCake but they realy got a vendetta against mod users going on. :rolleyes:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I mean, you can fuck any other side girl you want and still fuck Quinn but a "solo Quinn path" is a path where you, by option, is having sex just with Quinn. The only girls who block you from Quinn are Josy, Maya and Jill.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Many major choices are huge risks with Sage ( accepting Jade's advances, accepting Quinn's restaurant number..) so DIK, but with judgement
Accepting Quinn's restaurant number is risky in Sage path? Never knew that. Did i really missed that reference?
felicemastronzo how so? Can you give me a pointer? Really can't remember anything related to the restaurant allthough i played my Sagepath allmost a year ago ;)

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Correct, its impossible to have Quinn as an option in that scene so for Quinn you'd choose others, hwever if you use the restaurant then others would also show the restaurant girls like youre on their path too.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Didn't get numbers for this week but the function added to the music is pretty damn cool. I appreciate that he thinks about those kinds of things.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Accepting Quinn's restaurant number is risky in Sage path? Never knew that. Did i really missed that reference?
felicemastronzo how so? Can you give me a pointer? Really can't remember anything related to the restaurant allthough i played my Sagepath allmost a year ago ;)
It's never explicitly stated that it's a bad move. However it is indicated that Sage doesn't know about Quinn's restaurant and it's extremely unlikely she'll be happy about her sorority being used in that way. If she finds out that Fuckface not only knew about the restaurant but also used the girls shes not going to react well.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
The restaurant only has 3 girls Quinn, Sarah and Melanie which is mandatory to accept if you want to fuck with them

Camila, Riona are the exception

For now

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes