dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The problem is that those 5k doesn't really solve Maya or Quinn's problems. Like sure, it would buy them time, but it wouldn't really pay off Maya's tuition or Quinn's debts. So giving them the money is retarded and ultimately does nothing for the story.
I agree with you there. Neil also said so the MC should keep the money together and that he is happy for the MC to spend the money on himself.

I could imagine, so that the money is THOUGHT for it, so that the MC lays the foundation-stone for its future. He invests the money so that he can earn the tuition fees for himself without having to take out a student loan. This can be versatile because the MC is talented in many things, but the development of those talents is slowed because he does not have the proper equipment.

Examples:
- E guitar
- Punching bag and martial arts training videos

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
rofl

wondering if quinn is a baddie
while knowing she deals drugs and pimps chicks

no your honor, I'm actually a good person, I provide my whores with tuition
would probably stick in court, right?

don't get fooled with the broccoli shit. this bitch will use you as a scapegoat if she needs to!
"BuT eVeRyThInG QuInN dOeS iS sElFleSs AnD HoNoRaBLe. ShE dOeS iT sO ShE cAn HeLp RiOnA." - that one random Quinn stan. :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes