Zukzukarr

Sep 4, 2018
How can I convert my pc save for seasons 1-2 to android? I've just copied it and it opens an error page saying "An exception has occured."

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yes, the main menu renders never had anything to do with the story. But we all seem to be wearing a tinfoil hat and have already come up with a dozen conspiracy theories. :LOL:
I see it differently. Examples.

This scene is in the game. The important thing here is that Riona is chocolate in the game. What could the MC bring Josy in EP2? Flowers or chocolate. Who is playing sports? Camila. She also has a nice special render set. But Camila doesn't fuck with MC in the gym in the game. (I hope, so it's clear, that the different characters in the game refer to the LIs. In this case, it's Josy.)
screenshot0001.png

MC is doing yoga with Isabella and Jill. The most important thing is the board in the background. Be brave, be bold, be strong, be inspired. Next to it hangs the picture covering the safe in Rusty's room.
screenshot0002.png

The picture does not correspond to any scene in the game, but it points to the flashback of Josy and Maya from EP4.
screenshot0003.png

This picture is also included in the game. Oink oink, bitch. Is the MC as much of a pig as Derek? You decide in the game.
screenshot0008.png

So do Tybalt and Trend in the game. But it's much more interesting what Lucas and Rich would be having a serious conversation about in the background. I can't make sense of it yet.
screenshot0011.png

Oops Quinn. EP6.
screenshot0012.png

As you can see, the main menu pictures have something to do with the game itself. I just made the pictures where it is most obvious and to make it clear. The other pictures also hint at something, but explaining it would be too much typing. There is only so much hinted at, how the characters develop and how the relationships between them develop.

I just see that OFT has also already brought a few examples, some of which overlap. Well, two heads, one thought.:D(y)

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: LizaS

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I see it differently. Examples.

This scene is in the game. The important thing here is that Riona is chocolate in the game. What could the MC bring Josy in EP2? Flowers or chocolate. Who is playing sports? Camila. She also has a nice special render set. But Camila doesn't fuck with MC in the gym in the game. (I hope, so it's clear, that the different characters in the game refer to the LIs. In this case, it's Josy.)
View attachment 2007894

MC is doing yoga with Isabella and Jill. The most important thing is the board in the background. Be brave, be bold, be strong, be inspired. Next to it hangs the picture covering the safe in Rusty's room.
View attachment 2007895

The picture does not correspond to any scene in the game, but it points to the flashback of Josy and Maya from EP4.
View attachment 2007896

This picture is also included in the game. Oink oink, bitch. Is the MC as much of a pig as Derek? You decide in the game.
View attachment 2007897

So do Tybalt and Trend in the game. But it's much more interesting what Lucas and Rich would be having a serious conversation about in the background. I can't make sense of it yet.
View attachment 2007898

Oops Quinn. EP6.
View attachment 2007899

As you can see, the main menu pictures have something to do with the game itself. I just made the pictures where it is most obvious and to make it clear. The other pictures also hint at something, but explaining it would be too much typing. There is only so much hinted at, how the characters develop and how the relationships between them develop.

I just see that OFT has also already brought a few examples, some of which overlap. Well, two heads, one thought.(y):D
Yes, I already figured it out, but thanks anyway. ChipLecsap also mentioned this. Already three heads :)

Reactions: dalli_x

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
well, all the character use the word "the" all the time. that must mean they're all related and dpc will have to give back all the money he.made on patreon due to incest

you're reaching

• Haha
Reactions: PappaSchlumpf

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Off topic question / speculation for you Being a DIK experts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
aside from the pregnancy kink, what positive developments would a "soon-to-be-father" MC give to the story?

It would be a dead end that would crush the whole rest of the story

the pregnancy test is there regardless of what you did in the game, so it's a secondary character or flashback

Reactions: FappingWorldwide

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Your theory is very similar to mine - BaDIK gets more serious and darker with each season, like JK Rowling's books. In the first season, everything is light and fun, joining a fraternity, practical jokes, parties and a little drama with a love triangle.
The second season is the first serious challenge for the MC. A ruined mansion and the narrative is no longer so light. More sad moments, but still nothing terrible.

And in the Interlude, the first death during the gameplay and the funeral of Zoey grandma. Everything is darker and gloomier.
When that scary preview with Jill and MC came out, I hoped until the very end that it wasn't Neil - I was so attached to him as a character. Now everything seems to be in place. I agree that he won't die, most likely an accident. Repeating the plot "my friend/relative one is seriously sick" is a self-plagiarism of Acting Lessons and Liam's cancer.

I think that Neil got into a road accident with his van and got badly injured. I remember the end of Episode 8 when the windows were being changed. MC said to Neil, "Drive safely, dad" or "Be careful on the road." Something like this. Even then, a chill ran down my spine. I know DPC and how he loves tragic dramas.:HideThePain:

And thanks for correcting me with the renders of the main menu. It's all my inattention, and I'm kind of not old :LOL:
The first week is all fun? They set you up, they steal from you to manipulate you, they rape you without your consent... and that's just the beginning. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I was thinking all night and probably the police behind Quinn is just there because someone stole Rusty's car and she got it back and not because of her drugs shit and prostitution
1661606333674.png

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The first week is all fun? They set you up, they steal from you to manipulate you, they rape you without your consent... and that's just the beginning. :ROFLMAO:
And all this will lead to the four best years of Tremolo's life.
If that's how you feel about it, then maybe fraternity life isn't for you. (с) Sage

• Haha
Reactions: OFT and myukimo

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
And because Quinn legally bought back Rusty's car, she is being pursued by the police. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Pretty sure if the new owner refused to discuss giving it back Quinn would make a bit of a scene. The police could have just been called for a disturbance.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I was thinking all night and probably the police behind Quinn is just there because someone stole Rusty's car and she got it back and not because of her drugs shit and prostitution
That police car is just for show. Someone has hired really well accessorized "police" strippers as a prank for the Halloween party. /s

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes