Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If something like that Saga said before dirtying his brother's bed ;)
Looks like a lot of people messed up his bed. Everyone except the owner :sneaky:
Will the third and fourth seasons of BADIk also be part of the best 4 years of MC's life? :unsure:
At this pace of storytelling, we need 12 seasons.:LOL: And this is DPC ... as if the best years did not turn into a nightmare, we know his "surprises". He can turn a light funny story into Alan Wake

• Haha
Reactions: myukimo

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Definitely the best part of this game is the gender studies, you literally listen fat feminist complaining of their life and get ranked how well you recall their nonsensical issues.
It's even better the stuff you learn actually gets referenced in the other parts of the game.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Definitely the best part of this game is the gender studies, you literally listen fat feminist complaining of their life and get ranked how well you recall their nonsensical issues.
Easy credit. :ROFLMAO:.
I wish there was more "Cheat " at least for this class, because MC has some very funny responses :LOL:

Reactions: Fess1998 and ffive

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
DPC scatters clues upon clues and the MiniGames point to the solution method.
Ahhhh I see what you mean layers upon layers like a birthday cake... We can summarise from this that it will eventually reveal DPC's birthday aka the date the final episode will launch! However there is one vital flaw in your logic Salli_x, I expected as much from you Salli as you haven't been getting enough protein or vitamin D in your diet. Go outside man! :Kappa:You see Salli, what if this is all just a ploy by DPC to make you think the minigames are the key to your riddle! When in fact the mini games don't mean fucking anything at all :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes