• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Nice update from the Doc. Even though, Im sad that the opening song is gonna change, but I know that the Doc will find a good replacment. Can't wait to ho back ito B&R.

Im throwing a Idea here, I would definetly like to see 1 or 2 episodes doing American pie 2. Where the diks crash in one of rustie's summer houses(Which he definetly has) during summer vication. With a similar plot to american pie 2. Tommy is like stifler. man, I really want to see the diks in similar situation to the movie. ,

Last edited:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
it's the circle of life
there's nothing we haven't discussed anymore
we start to lose our sanity while waiting for the new drug to come out
and then dalli reaches his final form :D

come back in a month and bring some popcorn with you
Launch day:
"GUYS I'VE GOT THIS GAME BREAKING BUG"

Spammed over and over with people asking for tech support for 10+ pages :HideThePain:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Don't forget important house painting :BootyTime:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
American pie is a classic, Can't believe they were 38, they look like they are in their mid to late 20s.(Just go to show that millenial/zoomer women age like milk, but I digress).

I really want to see an episode outside of B&R and see how the character dynmeic will play outside of college+ it will be a fresh setting, how will Neil react to our MC's new GF's. With Jill he will say that "Like father like son" because of the similreties of Jill and Tremolos mother. With Bella and the others its going to be intreasting( Hope Quinn becomes a full LI, and Riona a side intrest + some flings with Nora).

How will the relationship with the diks play out, what will the club do in summer vication??. Now that Rusties father pulled the plug on their money, they will definetly work ( I can see Tommy as a drug dealer).

The summer house will be the best setting for a story outside of Campus, It can be a intreasting dynemic seeing the HOTS and other club during the same and maybe having some competition ale The beta house ( DPC definetly took insperation from this movie, so I won't be shocked if he does a competition similar to the movie along the line).

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
After this status update, I have to say, I'm really pesimistic about having the update anytime soon. It's obvious that september was out of the picture weeks ago, but now, I think that october it's also impossible. So, yeah. Maybe in november, If we are lucky enough.
Same. I've been following and ename and the other people (can never remember their names) who do projections on progress for a few months now. It's been looking like DPC hasn't yet surpassed a rate of progress high enough for people to be saying that there will be an October release and with each update that doesn't give clear numbers, it's just more likely than not that rate of progress has stayed the same or maybe slowed.
I think it's a pretty sound conclusion to make but I don't think I'd be the only one who'd be happy if my low expectations were blown out of the water and we got an October release at this point.

Reactions: Naxer and ename144

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
So I managed to get Quinn's branch near the end of S2 but I somehow got Envy's branch too although I don't remember doing anything with her. Is there an event or anything that triggers this?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
So I managed to get Quinn's branch near the end of S2 but I somehow got Envy's branch too although I don't remember doing anything with her. Is there an event or anything that triggers this?
Did you get her to sign mc's cock and succed talk to her on sywper?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes