Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
It would be cool if the game would have pregnancy, that way we could not only take something from the girls, but also give them something.

You are right, if MC gets to choose Jill, he should get Bella too, otherwise the poor guy is going to get bored to death.
I'm not playing best girl favourites here but MC being with just Jill can't possible be that boring, she at least enjoys talking to MC and opening up. Bella, just Bella, would get quite boring if she doesn't start opening up soon because she's not one to mince words.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
We could see a redemption arc for Quinn, she could steal MC guitar, try to smash it and have a change of heart after being a pain in the ass during the whole game. It would be idiotic, but it wouldn't be the first time it happened.
What did she do that requieres redemption?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I'm not playing best girl favourites here but MC being with just Jill can't possible be that boring, she at least enjoys talking to MC and opening up. Bella, just Bella, would get quite boring if she doesn't start opening up soon because she's not one to mince words.
Yeah, but Bella is not a woman of words so she would, instead, fuck the brains out of MC for 16 hrs per day.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
We could see a redemption arc for Quinn, she could steal MC guitar, try to smash it and have a change of heart after being a pain in the ass during the whole game. It would be idiotic, but it wouldn't be the first time it happened.

Mmmm... you're quite right. Nothing is what it seems in the games of Dr. Pink... But that is not the best option a priori, I think we all know it.

Reactions: Mytez and vir_cotto

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Bella, just Bella, would get quite boring if she doesn't start opening up soon because she's not one to mince words.
Maybe something in her past made her like that? I don't think Bella is boring at all, in fact, I believe the MC is really starting to have an effect on her she will open up sooner rather than later and maybe open something else for our MC ;)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Question for my american brothers, how normal is to enroll into college if you can't afford it and need help with your tuition? Because that sounds fucking stupid.
Thats what most do. Can take people years and years to pay off student debt, I know people who are in their mid/late 30's and are still paying it off. I believe student debt is most of the debt in the US, or at least a huge percentage of it.

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes