Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
After all, he forced us to take one girl and leave the other to die in a fire in his last game so we can safely say he's unique. :unsure: I'm thinking DPC just doesn't like harems in games.
That would have bothered me a lot less if I'd have been able to save Missy without having to sleep with her first. I went for the "bad" Rena ending (had to see it through) and was royally miffed I couldn't have Melissa there with us and be safely mourning the loss of Megan.

Feelings between Bella and the MC will keep growing at this rate to the point that she could fall in love with him what a better way to add drama with that happening and the husband showing up while Bella is with the MC the possibilities are endless.
If you think it's bad now, wait until you get her further invested into the relationship and then she gets notice that his MIA ass was KIA instead. Even without him coming home it's going to blow up her emotions.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
New poll :

Unlocked

This is a poll for a special event that will happen in Episode 4.
Your vote is worth 1 vote in this poll.
Vote in all polls you're eligible for:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
An angry Jill? I wonder what that would be like :unsure:
only one way to find out pls dr.pinkcake make it happen
Damn. Now more than ever I want to see her with angry red eyes and swinging a baseball bat of her own. Or, DPC willing, a giant Saints Row dildo-bat, which she can beat Tybalt with after she catches him in her panty drawer.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Damn. Now more than ever I want to see her with angry red eyes and swinging a baseball bat of her own. Or, DPC willing, a giant Saints Row dildo-bat, which she can beat Tybalt with after she catches him in her panty drawer.
let's make a petition and send it to Dr.PinkCake then

Reactions: Ilhares

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Damn, this thread is moving fast. Can't spot many updates that way. :D Obviously this game deserves all the attention it gets. At first I though I'll just stick with one path and just play it casually, but eh... I had to replay it DIK, CHIK, and neutral. :D I thought the neutral path would be the most punishing, but somehow I feel the most comfortable with it. It's probably the most natural one for me or something.
I think that the best match for the MC would be Maya or Jill, because he needs a caring girl, but for me, the most attractive one is Bella (she has the best looking model IMO, it's well made, detailed, and looks more human than the others... and her face is just so symmetrical... and those body curves, damn). Damn, and here scenes are just right. She makes you think about her feelings, but also makes you want to just take her at the same time. :D Did I say "Damn" before? Yeah, I did.

Reactions: Excel84 and Alfius

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Damn, this thread is moving fast. Can't spot many updates that way. :D Obviously this game deserves all the attention it gets. At first I though I'll just stick with one path and just play it casually, but eh... I had to replay it DIK, CHIK, and neutral. :D I thought the neutral path would be the most punishing, but somehow I feel the most comfortable with it. It's probably the most natural one for me or something.
I think that the best match for the MC would be Maya or Jill, because he needs a caring girl, but for me, the most attractive one is Bella (she has the best looking model IMO, it's well made, detailed, and looks more human than the others... and her face is just so symmetrical... and those body curves, damn). Damn, and here scenes are just right. She makes you think about her feelings, but also makes you want to just take her at the same time. :D Did I say "Damn" before? Yeah, I did.
where the hell did u put sage , i can't see her name
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Synnerai
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes