battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
no, I did played AL :LOL:; my english is a fucking disaster

being an orphan may be the cause of had being bullied in the past for Jill, makes sense too
it might also explain her realistic perspective on wealth, because theres just no way a person who was rich his or her life, would tell someone that money matter little to them. atleast not sincerely, and i dont think jill is that kind of girl.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SAMASH112

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
it might also explain her realistic perspective on wealth, because theres just no way a person who was rich his or her life, would tell someone that money matter little to them. atleast not sincerely, and i dont think jill is that kind of girl.
Well, she was sincere, and said what a normal person would think, that she can live perfectly without any luxury.

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
He is the president of the preps, and a janitor isn't an elitist, nor does he wear expensive suits and mocks people with less money.

A person can be rich, but be honest, friendly and respectful, like Jill. That's what I mean.
i know, i was joking man. hes actually their gimp.

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
alternatively, actually, she might have lost a close relative(maybe her mother?) and it made her disillusioned with money. like, money didnt save them, and stuff like that.

• Thinking Face

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It's a mystery, really. Like the phrase that didn't end the last time she was with the MC, in episode 3

Fucking Tybalt...always fucking the best moments:mad:
DPC seriously needs to find another way to create suspension through dialogue other than the typical interruption mid sentence. That shit is REALLY starting to become annoying and I can't really attribute such repetitiveness as something other than bad writing.

I've lost count of how many times he's pulled this off and we're only 3 episodes in out of 10+

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
DPC seriously needs to find another way to create suspension through dialogue other than the typical interruption mid sentence. That shit is REALLY starting to become annoying and I can't really attribute such repetitiveness as something other than bad writing.

I've lost count of how many times he's pulled this off and we're only 3 episodes in out of 10+
Interruptions kill me, especially when Jill speaks!

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
wasnt someone proposing a drinking game where you take a drink every time this shit happens? everyone in this thread would pass out drunk in an hour or so :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: vir_cotto and yngve

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
yes, even if -as far as I know-Che Guevara was born in a wealthy family and about Jill's age he thought 'fuck all this, the system is wrong' etc, that is rare to happen.

you know what is funny, we are all talking about serious subjects while there is an add with a cartoon having anal sex in between the comments :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: battamilk

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
yes, even if -as far as I know-Che Guevara was born in a wealthy family and about Jill's age he thought 'fuck all this, the system is wrong' etc, that is rare to happen.

you know what is funny, we are all talking about serious subjects while there is an add with a cartoon having anal sex in between the comments :ROFLMAO:
download adblock dude

Reactions: yngve and Pmktrn17

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Personally i use ublock to stop the annoying adds. :p

I had noticed the interruptions since Dev likes to put them close the the chapter endings but personally they don't bother me much.

Reactions: yngve and battamilk

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
DPC writes his stories much more like a screenplay than a [visual] novel (e.g. he uses a lot of jump-cuts, ala the jump cut from Megan talking about Liam in the MC's house directly to Liam at the club partying in AL- a regular feature in screenplays, but almost never in novels) and this is another aspect of it.

The "conversation interruptus" is pretty much a trope in movie writing especially in RomComs and horror/slashers where people are interrupted before they can tell others what's going on until half the cast is dead. It's as annoying there too, but I'm not surprised that DPC uses it a lot.

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
DPC writes his stories much more like a screenplay than a [visual] novel (a good example in AL is the jump cut from Megan talking about Liam in the MC's house directly to Liam at the club partying - used often in movies, almost never in novels) and this is another feature of it.

The "conversation interruptus" is pretty much a trope in movie writing especially in RomComs and horror/slashers where people are interrupted before they can tell others what's going on until half the cast is dead. It's as annoying there too, but I'm not surprised that DPC uses it a lot.

Either that, or:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah but does he always have to-

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017

You and me and all those that actually read dialogues.

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes