felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Careful felice, if it's not what you imagined it may have consequences as to how you potray her.

Same. I can't stand half of the sound effects in games....mostly because usually they are cheap (and act badly when skipping dialogue on re-runs). Music in badik 'is good'...but again annoying after a while imo. Certainly better and more fitting than most VN's though for sure.
if you advise against it, I will leave it alone, in case I will recover it after her murderous rage explodes ..

BADIK's soundtrack is great, cinematic quality, I think you're missing something

normally the music of these games annoy me too

Reactions: Naxer

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
I have three routes
DIK = Sage and the bitches
Neutral = Josy and Maya
Chick = Jill and Bella
Some routes exclude others, for example if you make out with Sage at the DIKs party you can't go to see a movie with Maya.
I have 20 routes.

Reactions: Ragnar

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
if you advise against it, I will leave it alone, in case I will recover it after her murderous rage explodes ..

BADIK's soundtrack is great, cinematic quality, I think you're missing something

normally the music of these games annoy me too

Found it, but Bella and Jill sound like the same person, and other LIs don't seem to have voices.

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
Yeah I'm really starting to fall into the no voice acting camp. I had completely forgotten Jill even had a voice in the intro, and now I'm kind of wishing I hadn't remembered. Voices go a long way to defining attraction and character and might be better left to the imagination.

Reactions: Maviarab and Phynix

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah I'm really starting to fall into the no voice acting camp. I had completely forgotten Jill even had a voice in the intro, and now I'm kind of wishing I hadn't remembered. Voices go a long way to defining attraction and character and might be better left to the imagination.
There's a reason as to why i always play with no sound :LUL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes