lildumk

Jun 5, 2020
Unzip with The Unarchiver, or fix the execute permission on the executable files in the game package (there are two of them, both called BeingADIK) with chmod a+x in Terminal.
is it in the contents>MacOS and the other one in MacOS> ib> darwin -x86_64? if is true how to edit it cause i only got option those file in textedit only.

TheRobotDevil

Mar 15, 2019
Sorry if this has been asked, trying to search through the responses but a lot of responses to sort through, while avoiding spoilers. I keep running into an error on the compressed version, at the math test. Is there a patch or fix? I'm not asking for the quiz answers (found those post) but the error prevents me from taking the test at all. I'd appriciate any assistance.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
As of writing Milfy city has 27.6m while BADik has 18.3m. Anyone wanna estimate when will BADik overtake in terms of view ?
Don't knock Milfy City, its what drew a lot of people to F95zone, the dev just doesn't update that game anymore.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Isn't there? There's no logical reason for thinking she is. We know he wasn't talking to her in the gym. If she was after all that's a sloppy mistake. I'd say Sarah and Mel know why they are breaking up, but it's not why the game is trying to make us think they are.
Wait, why are you certain it wasn't Mel? Prior to going into the locker room, I thought we only saw other jocks...?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I mean, it bars the bar scene, but I'm not sure if it puts you on a monogamous path entirely...
I don't believe that either, but I really like Nicole as a character and seeing that scene is blocked and with Jill nothing happens yet, it is a waste only if you are not in Jill's route

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Wait, why are you certain it wasn't Mel? Prior to going into the locker room, I thought we only saw other jocks...?
Remember Big A complaining to Dawe about how Arieth was doing sit-ups on the wrong machine? When the camera switches to her you can see Mel on a running machine.

Reactions: brichouse

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Burke isn't gone.
yeah, my mistake. I didn’t read the letter on the desk first time around properly. It stuck in my head he was quitting. Not Cathy. My mistake.

Point doesn't stand on its own anymore But it’s looking like quinn isn’t offering any more scholarships... isn’t impossible for her to start up again. Guess there isn’t a silver lining.

lurt

Dec 17, 2017
The original image file should do the trick. Just unzip to give it a shot.
Would it be possible for you to upload the rest of the images in the math101 folder?(not any of the test folders)
Your fix does work, but the bug just rolls on to the next .png checked (math_cheat) and presumably through the rest too.

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
Barring the end i think this episode went pretty well with almost nothing bad happening, i am curious about Chad and Maya situations but i can wait till next episode

Reactions: Sagaro
4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes