Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Well apparently Jill is now gay and she and Josy are running away together. So basically just the usual thread awesomeness. :)
We are running out of theories to discuss. People are losing their minds... So I guess same old?
Something new and different from what we have been seeing since November !! amazing .

Soon someone will say that Neil killed his own wife for giving him AIDS or syphilis and that is why he insists so much that you use the condom

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
seriously teenage angst about menstruation becomes a classic? that is just a little bitch complaining about a decent woman trying to instill some morals in her hormone crazed teenage daughter mind that makes her hallucinate! just add lsd into the mix and the movie runs as a young girl power fantasy that as to turn her mother into an evil monster as an excuse
A classic within the genre. It's a horror film, most are complete garbage, except john Carpenters "The Thing". :eek:

Oh damnit, I need to say something about BaDIK to make this comment relevant...

Wow, just played this game, so good, when's the next episode coming out? Whew, just scraped in under the radar.

:p

Soon someone will say that Neil killed his own wife for giving him AIDS or syphilis and that is why he insists so much that you use the condom
Well I reckon he mighta got someone pregnant other than Lynette. That whole conversation:

dad "Hehe, I had my fair share before I met your mom. I can't deny that."​
dad "Some serious relationships and some...not so serious ones."​
dad "If I could go back and give myself advice, though..."​
dad "It would be to never second guess my gut feeling."​
dad "...that would have saved me some...grief."​
dad "Oh! And I would also have told myself to always use a condom."​
mc "...thanks, dad."​

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Something new and different from what we have been seeing since November !! amazing .

That's my theory!!!!!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think that at this point of the story (Ending of Ep6) Sage, in my opinion, is in between both of your opinions stictly because shes now starting to contemplate the MC as "Possible LI" and not just a "Fuck Buddy" like she did in the beginning of their arrangement.

She does have a kinky and exploring side that we got to see through the episodes like the Control or Domination choice, the asshole tease that lead us to believe that she would be down to do some Anal when the place is more appropriate (;) The DIK library hopefully ;)) and the Forbidden/Sneaking around. Thats the side that would accept a threesome or foursome but only with girls she likes and trusts to explore that lesbian side and to experience group sex :devilish: (For Example Quinn, because she already knows and caught them having fun and because Sage throws the MC over to her in Ep4).

However, the Sage that is now Single and contemplating the MC as a "Possible LI" probably doesnt want to "share her food" and if she did that would be a good way DPC could build Sages jealousy and maybe makes her want to take the relationship to the next step :love:.

But seeing as the game is FAR from finishing, I think we will have a lot more of the Fuck Buddy Jealous Building Sage :devilish:, than the Relationship Dating in Love Sage :love:

In other words, the transition between "Its just Sex and People put the pussy in some unnecessary pedestal" to "Sex must be with someone youre Dating or Love" is a LONG WAY from happening :sneaky:
The thing about her "kinky side" is that I don't see it extending to her participating in girl-on-girl action. We haven't had any indication that this is something she's into, and granted we've only seen the pining, sex buddy side of Sage and she may just have not revealed that side of herself yet, but I don't think we necessarily need her to be. Yes, it would be boner-inducing to have her involved in some girl/girl sexiness, and this is an adult game, but it's also good when there are female characters who aren't interested because not all women are, and I feel that Sage would be best left as one of these types of people who has no sexual interest in other women.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm interested in her issues with her family. She comes from a rich family but doesn't act like one, even more so than Jill. We knew from the start that Jill is wealthy but only in Ep 5 we learnt about Sage. Quinn suggested that she asked her family for money like Rusty but then she got pissed off saying "that's a line that won't be crossed". She did mention that her parents neglected her emotionally but I can't help but think there's more.
I don't think Sage's folks are all that rich. Her dad is at the prep party looking for new clients or something, but the guys there are shunning him. When he buts into a conversation they blow him off:

Guest 1: "Come winter, I'm considering taking the family there for a ski trip."​
Guest 2: "Me and the missus rented a cottage a bit further up north. Trust me, it's worth every dollar."​
Guest 1: "Maybe we could have a company retreat there? Tax deductions, wink wink. Hehe."​
(Sage's dad comes along)​
Sage's Dad: "Haha! What's this I'm hearing!?"​
Guest 1: "Haha! You didn't hear anything from me."​
Sage's Dad: "Grr! I'm going to report you. Haha!"​
Sage's Dad: "Just kidding! I'm invited, right?"​
Guest 2: "I do like the sound of a company retreat, but perhaps for another year?"​
Guest 1: "Yeah, you're right. This year is too short notice."​
Sage's Dad: "Hah, what a bummer! I'll be back for you two later!"​
Sage's Dad: "Right now... Refreshments!"​
(Sage's dad goes off to mingle elsewhere)​
Guest 2: "What do you think about November?"​
Guest 1: "Sounds great! I'll run it past Gina on Monday."​

So basically they lie about the retreat not being planned for this year to blow him off.

If he was seriously wealthy they'd be up his ass.

View attachment 1077330
View attachment 1077331

Jill is the sixteenth wallpaper in the 10,000 patrons wallpaper series.

Only three wallpapers remain in the series, with no group shots.

Enjoy!
Did Jill's tits shrink?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I don't think Sage's folks are all that rich. Her dad is at the prep party looking for new clients or something, but the guys there are shunning him. When he buts into a conversation they blow him off:

Guest 1: "Come winter, I'm considering taking the family there for a ski trip."​
Guest 2: "Me and the missus rented a cottage a bit further up north. Trust me, it's worth every dollar."​
Guest 1: "Maybe we could have a company retreat there? Tax deductions, wink wink. Hehe."​
(Sage's dad comes along)​
Sage's Dad: "Haha! What's this I'm hearing!?"​
Guest 1: "Haha! You didn't hear anything from me."​
Sage's Dad: "Grr! I'm going to report you. Haha!"​
Sage's Dad: "Just kidding! I'm invited, right?"​
Guest 2: "I do like the sound of a company retreat, but perhaps for another year?"​
Guest 1: "Yeah, you're right. This year is too short notice."​
Sage's Dad: "Hah, what a bummer! I'll be back for you two later!"​
Sage's Dad: "Right now... Refreshments!"​
(Sage's dad goes off to mingle elsewhere)​
Guest 2: "What do you think about November?"​
Guest 1: "Sounds great! I'll run it past Gina on Monday."​

So basically they lie about the retreat not being planned for this year to blow him off.

If he was seriously wealthy they'd be up his ass.

Did Jill's tits shrink?
That is Jill's dad, not Sage's.

There is only one girl who is suppose to be at that mansion that night who isn't there, Jill.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

There is only one girl who is suppose to be at that mansion that night who isn't there, Jill.
I'm not convinced. Jill's not part of the frat, there's no reason for her to be there, plus her dad is a readhead?

Sage is meant to be there, and she even says her dad is there too.

mc "Are you at least having fun here?"​
sa "Um...no?"​
sa "Everyone's so fucking fake and my dad even showed up tonight."​
mc "Your dad's here?"​
sa "Ugh... Yeah. That's why I'm not downstairs and have turned off my phone. I'm avoiding him."​
sa "He's just here looking for new business opportunities and kissing asses. It makes me sick."​

The dude totally fits that MO. And he can't find Sage because she's avoiding him and turned her phone off.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Jill comes from an apparently illustrious family dynasty that founded the college. Her Dad isn't the sort to be scrambling for attention from other wealthy people.

Besides, I'm pretty sure I recall Sage telling the MC that she's been hiding upstairs to avoid her Dad since he's clearly quite embarrassing, and since her Dad will know she's the HOT President, that's how he'd know she's supposed to be there since all the other HOTs are.

EDIT: Thanks shazba for providing the dialogue, as always. (y)

Reactions: Cap.JackHammer
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes