Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Imagine you finally get to the first sex scene with Jill, at Ep 19 or something, but just when she is going to get naked she said: "Oh sorry, but you have a DIK status, so... how is Rusty doing, by the way?"
Im just waiting for MC to finally land Bella right. That's when Jill's gonna go Britney spears crazy and shave her head then hate fuck Tybalt

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Still worth it to bang Bella thought.
One of the tri betas in the thread found out Bellas age. She's 36. That's prime baby making age. Two episodes from now she's going to be talking about her biological clock and shit and how she wants to leave something behind.

Also I hope we get to meet this Brian guy Bella mentioned, what if he's more of a chad than dik mc is? What if he's already making Bella hit high notes?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I hope it doesn't play out as formulaic as that. The Josy & Maya situation only came to and end because they were already in lesbian love. If it wasn't for them both scared of losing each other (i.e. if they weren't in love with each other to start with), both of them would have stuck with the mc regardless of his affinity. And there's still hope, I hope.
Possibly, but I think the Affinity has to have some consequences like cutting off relationships, otherwise what was the point? If the game will let you have any LI regardless of Affinity, then it won't really have served much of a purpose other than cutting off some content as you progressed, and yes, it might seem very lopsided if 4 of the 5 LIs prefer one side of the Affinity meter over the other, but 'show it seems to be heading.

The only LI who might be OK with a DIK MC is Josy but that will likely only happen if there is indeed a solo route. Jill definitely doesn't seem like she would like a fully DIK MC, and Bella's old enough that she's likely not going to want someone like that either.

Maybe there will be some flexibility that we just can't see yet, but right now it would seem that players who want M&J, Bella, or Jill, are going to either need to be CHICK or Neutral at best.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Jill path and you could go with Sandy and Nicole??? mmm I think that's because of the mod
The first time I chose Jill for the date but then I saw that the scene with Nicole was blocked because of the damn photo, but with Sage you don't have that problem anyway, as I say the more you advance the story the more routes are going to be blocked and lewd scenes like it or not

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
One of the tri betas in the thread found out Bellas age. She's 36. That's prime baby making age. Two episodes from now she's going to be talking about her biological clock and shit and how she wants to leave something behind.

Also I hope we get to meet this Brian guy Bella mentioned, what if he's more of a chad than dik mc is? What if he's already making Bella hit high notes?
I am sorry, Brian? Who is that guy? I don't remember him. I am sure however that my Bella has only eyes for my MC's cock.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
The first time I chose Jill for the date but then I saw that the scene with Nicole was blocked because of the damn photo, but with Sage you don't have that problem anyway, as I say the more you advance the story the more routes are going to be blocked and lewd scenes like it or not
Wouldn't that promote replayability? Which I think is this games strength because of choices.
I am sorry, Brian? Who is that guy? I don't remember him. I am sure however that my Bella has only eyes for my MC's cock.
Bella mentions him being an assistant at the library that comes in to help when the MC asks about any potential jobs for the frats

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I think that choosing Jill instead of Sage in chapter 6 is likely that you will not see this scene

But it's just my speculation :BootyTime:
938665_preview1.jpg
Wouldn't that promote replayability? Which I think is this games strength because of choices.
In fact I think this is one of the few games of the genre where you have to play it several times for that very reason,

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
In fact I think this is one of the few games of the genre where you have to play it several times for that very reason,
Here's hoping scrappy will be around as long as this game is because his mod is invaluable in not having to go back and play it several times. You can just load up the game at a certain point, switch some variables around, and unlock the different scenes easily.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

A while back someone asked DPC on discord for Bella's age and he responded with 35. There's a screenshot however I don't have it unfortunately.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
A while back someone asked DPC on discord for Bella's age and he responded with 35. There's a screenshot however I don't have it unfortunately.
Straight from the tri beta president himself eh.
"after 3 months of trying." Goddamn, what a glorious 3 months those would be
MC would have to buy a life time supply of Gatorade to tackle that challenge. And if no one gets that reference. Time to jump on hello kitty island with Butters

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
choosing Jill instead of Sage
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: Yeah right

View attachment 1076545

I think DPC fattened up my Sage in the past couple of episodes. Must be gobbling those beef wieners. I remember in some of the earlier episodes, she was a string bean. Always had the backside, but there's some serious junk in the trunk now.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I think Jill is going to give an ultimatum to the MC if she finds out about the life of the MC manwhore route because if she dropped Rusty for his way of acting with her and then when he was with his friends now imagine how she would act in that case, or leaves you or gives you the ultimatum

Here's hoping scrappy will be around as long as this game is because his mod is invaluable in not having to go back and play it several times. You can just load up the game at a certain point, switch some variables around, and unlock the different scenes easily.
We hope scrappy will continue his work for many years.

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: Yeah right

I think DPC fattened up my Sage in the past couple of episodes. Must be gobbling those beef wieners. I remember in some of the earlier episodes, she was a string bean. Always had the backside, but there's some serious junk in the trunk now.
She's getting a good dose of peniscillin :LUL:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Was thinking the same thing, but I wonder how it will work; will it be a choice, or will it be a non-choice depending on Affinity? In Ep 6, Affinity could be permanently locked in, so perhaps this could be a case where the different choice options are greyed out for those whose Affinity is locked in and both choices will be available if it isn't, or both options will be available whether Affinity is lock in or not, or the choice will be made automatically much like the Cathy choice in Ep 5 and the Lily choice in Ep 6.
Yes, I was wondering if this might be one of the Major Choices for Episode 7. It seems a little bland (given both are theoretically about earning money for the DIKs), and it means helping Bella in the Library would have to be an entirely separate event. Still, we need Major Decisions and this would make some sense.

As for how the big decisions will work in the Permanent Affinity regime, my guess is we'll still potentially get to make them but they will no longer alter our affinity. They will continue to trim down the boxes on the Affinity meter, though. But it will be impossible to remove the final box on a side for which you have permanent Affinity; at that point, you will be forced to pick the choice corresponding to your chosen affinity.

So someone who locked in pure DIK in Episode 6 could make up to 10 CHICK Major Decisions, but at that point (assuming there are still Major Choices to make!) they would be forced to make DIK choices from then on (to preserve that last DIK box). As a result, the status for someone with Permanent Affinity will be slowly constrained as Major decisions wear on (just as they will be for those who are not yet permanent).

We'll see if I'm anywhere close to right... someday.

As for the preview, I wonder about Derek's presence here, too. You'd think he'd go work at the Pink Rose given the choice. Does he follow the MC? Or his he just deliberately trolling Tommy (knowing he can't respond)? Or are we jumping at shadows and the next elderly care visit is mandatory?

I highly doubt Sage would be up for it. Nothing about her character has so far indicated that she'd be into that sort of thing and if DPC did that I'd be both surprised and disappointed.
I don't know. I agree Sage doesn't seem especially interested in girls, and I don't see her getting into any sort of long-term poly situation. But I could see Sage being up for a light foursome where the three girls fool around with the MC a bit. Probably not to the point he has sex with all three, but somewhere close. Sage does claim to have a kinky side and I think she'd enjoy teasing the MC a bit.

It would certainly fit the way he would tell Sage about his birthday during her hangout if he was her fuck buddy. Though if we continue this line of thought, it does raise the interesting question: can we turn down the offer and just spend time with Sage alone? I'd be very curious how Sage responded to that.

All right, I'm calling in all the big brains :geek: out there. What is the significance of the fly with Quinn? DPC has four or five shots of this fucking fly buzzing around and landing on Quinn. Is this supposed to signify her impending death? Or is it something else I'm simply not understanding? Certainly, it can't just be that DPC bought a cool-looking fly asset and wanted to randomly throw it in to a scene. Can it? :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Either it's a reference I'm not familiar with, or it's a way to show how out of it Quinn is; she's so focused on her problems she isn't even shooing away the fly.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Sage's ass has had at least 4 different shapes and sizes throughout the course of the game. Which is weird because all the other main girls have been pretty consistent since early on. Hopefully from now on DPC will finally settle on one.

Reactions: Kellermann
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes