AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
In my main save my MC is neutral and he can fuck M&J. Sage, BJ of Isabella, Riona, Quinn, Free Bj Lily, Camila, Jill path, Nora, Sandy, Nicole

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I made a simple observation about the age M+J would've been in the C4 flashback then it got weird.
Some people are weird. It's not like they were pre-pubescent or some shit, just a year or so younger. Perfectly acceptable, it's a flashback scene. I'm ballparking but Zoey was probably 15-17 with her flashback, I didn't get the idea MC was plowing her for too long before she finally moved on. I think she'll be back, too.

Why not marry Bella instead? Who needs a mansion when you can paint a fence for the rest of your life.
Fence? Hell no, man. This is Bella. We're going to be painting those interior walls white all day long.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Just to make sure I am reading that chart correctly, if you are on green you get them all except the 4 left ones. If you are on red you miss the 5 most on the right.

So it would make sense to make a gameplay always making sure to be on green, then just rush the game in massive dick to get the remaining 4 cumdumps. Is this a correct assessment?
This chart wasn't necessarily about who you can get by being on these paths, it was more just about me imagining what kind of guy these girls seem to like. For example, Camila and Mona's scene in Ep 3 happens when the MC has Huge DIK Status, but you can still get scenes with Camila by being Neutral or CHICK, though I feel like she more prefers guys who are Neutral or up to Huge DIK, but she wouldn't like Massive DIK guys and maybe isn't looking for a CHICK guy right now.

So it's more like where I felt the spectrum of each of these female characters is with regards to the type of guy they seem to like, and of course, Arieth likes anyone as long as she gets a good dicking. ;)

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
Still finding it odd that as a massive DIK you can’t go for Josy and Maya but you can still go for Bella and Jill.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Still finding it odd that as a massive DIK you can’t go for Josy and Maya but you can still go for Bella and Jill.
Actually, you can be Massive DIK and get M&J since that's the Status and you can be any Status in that scene. It's DIK Affinity that locks out the M&J path and this will likely happen with Bella and Jill as well eventually, it's just that those relationships are moving more slowly and they haven't reached the point of fully rejecting a DIK MC.

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
What was your affinity when you went for Bella and Jill?
Actually, you can be Massive DIK and get M&J since that's the Status and you can be any Status in that scene. It's DIK Affinity that locks out the M&J path and this will likely happen with Bella and Jill as well eventually, it's just that those relationships are moving more slowly and they haven't reached the point of fully rejecting a DIK MC.

Also DIK, I made no major Chick choices. Granted there are some scenes that are missed like the shower with Jill but I was still on her path. Bella also appeared at the mansion to help with the cleaning.

Yeah it’s possible that they will reject me in the future.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You get with Josy at her place.

You don't finish but MC still counts it.
Here's the thing; up until the decision in Ep 4, you can have both DIK Affinity and DIK Status and do everything with both Josy and Maya. But, when it counts, they reject a DIK MC.

Right now, it's a relatively similar story with Bella and Jill. But, when it counts like it did in Ep 4, they are likely to reject a DIK MC.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Jill path and you could go with Sandy and Nicole??? mmm I think that's because of the mod
Technically you're still on the Jill path even if you choose Sage over her, and then you don't get that pesky, cock-blocking Polaroid, and then it's Hellooo Nicole & Sandy!

Here's the thing; up until the decision in Ep 4, you can have both DIK Affinity and DIK Status and do everything with both Josy and Maya. But, when it counts, they reject a DIK MC.

Right now, it's a relatively similar story with Bella and Jill. But, when it counts like it did in Ep 4, they are likely to reject a DIK MC.
I hope it doesn't play out as formulaic as that. The Josy & Maya situation only came to and end because they were already in lesbian love. If it wasn't for them both scared of losing each other (i.e. if they weren't in love with each other to start with), both of them would have stuck with the mc regardless of his affinity. And there's still hope, I hope.

Reactions: Razrback16

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

Pinkcakes is not going to have 4 LIs chick only. That's the very definition of trash writing.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes