Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
I wonder if this means that our parties will get shorter? Due to the party planning minigame I kinda expected each episode to have at least one.
Probably. Maybe more like the parties in the previous episodes, like the HOT party kind of deal maybe. Which is fine. Be a good change of pace to chop up the story with a party here and there.

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
As STD infested as it sounds. I hope there is, at least, one sex scene between Arieth and the MC at some point. I need a good chuckle.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Why do you think there is a preview with depressed MC getting a hug from Riona?:devilish:
The picture you are talking about was taken before the possible sex, and Rio tries to dissuade him because he knows that MC deserves much more than that. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: adast

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Unlocked

I worked on the big free-roam event all week and estimate I'm ~70% finished with it. To some of you, it might feel like I've been stuck here for a while, but there are plenty of scenes and characters in it and I can assure you that everything is going forward at a good pace.
The free-roam has 771 renders, and I have 15 scenes left to work with before I can move on to something else. 8 of those scenes need writing and art; the rest needs art.
I mostly posed static renders this week, but I also posed a longer animation that I think will come out great.
I also produced two new songs I wanted for two specific parts of the episode. I wasn't sure if I would make any new songs for this episode, but I love how these turned out.
Meanwhile, my PCs are slaughtering my render queue. 16 animations remain in the queue, but two are very long, making up for ~3000 frames together.
I have counted six lewd scenes left to create for this episode, and I plan to work on some of them after the free-roam event to get more animations into the queue.
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
ep8_wp31.png

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Fan's Worst Nightmare:
Status Update Episode 12.
From this episode, the game goes into full sandbox mode. You can freely move around all locations and get into events that will be created using procedural generation. I'm very passionate about the new mode and can't wait to introduce it in the new Episode.
Have a nice weekend.
Dr Pink Cake
:HideThePain:
Yes, i know, like a good user i read all the posts since my last visit. But i don't feed this troll, i like to eat my fish for myself (need the protein for strengthening muscles).
So it looks like you decided to join jocks, not DIKs :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes