AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It's actually got nothing to do with Carolyn (I'm calling her "Carolyn" for the time being, you don't mind do you Carolyn :p).

This winking render is actually if you choose to cheat on the midterms, the mc figures the papers in the restroom were from Derek, so he's giving him the sly nod when he comes back.

Personally, I actually think Carolyn is the cheater!

She's getting double teamed at the dorm party, she's all gothic and shit (we all know gothics are cheating mother fuckers - they're too busy doing satanic rituals to actually study for the midterms!), and there's like this entire screen shot of her, like why? She's a bad girl! Guilty as sin I tells ya! :cautious:
I also call her Carolyn :ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's actually got nothing to do with Carolyn (I'm calling her "Carolyn" for the time being, you don't mind do you Carolyn :p).

This winking render is actually if you choose to cheat on the midterms, the mc figures the papers in the restroom were from Derek, so he's giving him the sly nod when he comes back.

Personally, I actually think Carolyn is the cheater!

She's getting double teamed at the dorm party, she's all gothic and shit (we all know gothics are cheating mother fuckers - they're too busy doing satanic rituals to actually study for the midterms!), and there's like this entire screen shot of her, like why? She's a bad girl! Guilty as sin I tells ya! :cautious:
Ever heard of Stereotype ? :LOL: :p Though with her case ( let's stick with Carolyn :KEK: ) I don't think you are very far from reality... ;)
Just a brief search through images revealed the following: yep Heather's room, Camila's room, Dany's room, the hang-out room at the dorm party, the room where the Nerds were playing Dungeons and Gremlins, and even Zoey's loft room.
Welp for me ( back then... :KEK: ) I disqualified all the other desks so Heathers was the one and only standing... Adding the text at the breakfast it's not a big mystery anymore is it ? :unsure::LOL: Dunno why it was in the first place... :rolleyes:
The relevant line in your traceback.txt is: IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/season2/gallery/ep8_sage.png'.
Isn't this actually the sage blowjob scene from the gallery ? This scene was removed along with the opportunity to access it from the gallery... though with a trick this was avoidable :LOL:
Did you look at all, or just jump straight to asking?
simon-cowell-thats-a-no.gif :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Meushi

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I was surprised that DPC even put that scene in the game, like what was the point of it? Was he testing the waters about how people would react if he showed other girls getting fucked?

Besides on the second screenshot, I admit that my eye wanders to Kylie. :Kappa: I hope we get some more content with her.
The scene where the girl has sex with the two guys at the dorm party could make sense in two ways.:rolleyes:

The MC peeks into the room and is seen doing it. Then when he catches Ron peeping in EP4 and steps through the door, the MC has double standards and keeps his name as a pervert.:unsure:

Right after the dorm party, the MC gets a new haircut and becomes more like Tommy. The girl looks at the MC very questioningly during the midterm. Did Tommy maybe fuck the girl at the dorm party and she is now confusing the MC with Tommy?:unsure:

We will find out eventually.:D(y)

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
In the style of Acting Lessons, well sometimes a writer just goes with what they know.

So for BAD, in a future episode, we have the following choices depending on paths where you have to save one or the other from the fire.

-Jill or Bella
-Jade or Kathy
-Josy or Maya
-Sage or Quinn
-Nicole or Sandy
-Madame or Stanley
-Chad or Troy

:ROFLMAO:

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
In the style of Acting Lessons, well sometimes a writer just goes with what they know.

So for BAD, in a future episode, we have the following choices depending on paths where you have to save one or the other from the fire.

-Jill or Bella
-Jade or Kathy
-Josy or Maya
-Sage or Quinn
-Nicole or Sandy
-Madame or Stanley
-Chad or Troy
Imagine if you had to choose between saving Neil or Derek :oops:
Now THAT is a hard one.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
It is unlikely that it will be a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, otherwise the anti-NTR army will stage a riot.
Yet, again, is this NTR ? This girl is not MC's girl. We also know Rio at least had sex with Rusty and Tommy, may be with all of our Dik Brothers? , none care. :ROFLMAO:

I am sure that Pink wants to diversify sex scenes with MC and is looking for suitable candidates in MMF. One of them was Elena, but after she talked to MC during breakfast and opened up to the Tremolo, telling about her relationship and love for Johnny Boy, it would be strange that MC and Johnny Boy fuck her together, lol. A Gothic girl is an excellent candidate.
No matter how good Pink is at animating sex scenes, its clearly lack variety. The sex scene with Sage and Quinn is the first step and which the patrons really liked. Unfortunately, Pink, as the creator of Treasure of Nadia, cannot split the main character and arrange an MMF. :KEK: :KEK:
:unsure:
Some of you have some repressed Homosexuality it's seem:unsure:. :ROFLMAO:. ?? Hey it's okay, :ROFLMAO:. BUT I mean Who the Fuck wants to participate in a threesome with another guy, instead of 2 girl?! Seems Weird to me.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. If I were a girl I might enjoy it, I don't know may be some of you are girl, I dont know, and you imagine yourself in the place of the girls in this game, so you want as many dicks as you can get , no judging then. I personally, not interested in it. I mean I don't like gangbang either, if its involve 1 girl and 6 guy. Who the fuck wants to see 6 naked dude, ass and dicks and balls You can't even see the girl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Its GAY :ROFLMAO::D

I admit, I'm like MC. I get very uncomfortable, when Derek is Naked around "me", and the subtitle is right around his dick, I really not want to see that :ROFLMAO:

- This comment, not specifically aimed, for you, but I always wanted to say this, and usually you are the one who brings it up 2 guy 1 girl, scenario. It only good for the Girl, I refuse to believe that a normal Hetero sexual, man wants to share his girl with an another Man. The same way I refuse to belive that any normal man Dont enjoy, 2 hot girls fucking each other.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Which room is that pregnancy test in?

Well that table is so damned vanilla, lacking any objects on it but the test, and identifiable only by color, it could be a lot of people's.

Just a brief search through images revealed the following: yep Heather's room, Camila's room, Dany's room, the hang-out room at the dorm party, the room where the Nerds were playing Dungeons and Gremlins, and even Zoey's loft room.

After that, I stopped looking.

But here's evidence that does point to Heather:

Tommy: "She'll come around. She always does. She usually gets moody when she's on her period."
Heather: "I'm in the room! Don't talk about me in front of my face."
Heather: "I'm not having my period! In fact, don't talk about my period at all!"

That's from the breakfast scene, just before the MC makes his choice about whom to be with. So... Heather is acting moody. Tommy assumes she's on her period, but she's not. Hmm, maybe she hasn't had her period for a while and her hormones are out of balance because she IS pregnant.

Now this could be a hint that DPC has given us, or it could be misdirection too. Either is possible from this developer.
The joke of the whole thing with Heather is that Tommy doesn't have to be the father. +2 Baby, +2.:ROFLMAO:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

-Jill or Bella
-Jade or Kathy
-Josy or Maya
-Sage or Quinn
-Nicole or Sandy
-Madame or Stanley
-Chad or Troy

:ROFLMAO:
Poor Sandy, she's as good as toast! :cry:

I admit, I'm like MC. I get very uncomfortable, when Derek is Naked around "me", and the subtitle is right around his dick, I really not want to see that :ROFLMAO:
That was pretty funny, I'm sure it was done on purpose to keep us looking at Derek's package! :LOL:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
That was pretty funny, I'm sure it was done on purpose to keep us looking at Derek's package! :LOL:
Obviously :D . Just like when they do tha Vodka fancy bullet or whatever it's called. And He showing it them doing it, and then when you call Derek its the same thing.:ROFLMAO:
But its a bit Gay, like the NFL, lots of sweaty dudes, slapping each other butt, to give each other encouragement:whistle::whistle::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Some of you have some repressed Homosexuality it's seem:unsure:. :ROFLMAO:. ?? Hey it's okay, :ROFLMAO:. BUT I mean Who the Fuck wants to participate in a threesome with another guy, instead of 2 girl?! Seems Weird to me.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. If I were a girl I might enjoy it, I don't know may be some of you are girl, I dont know, and you imagine yourself in the place of the girls in this game, so you want as many dicks as you can get , no judging then. I personally, not interested in it. I mean I don't like gangbang either, if its involve 1 girl and 6 guy. Who the fuck wants to see 6 naked dude, ass and dicks and balls You can't even see the girl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Its GAY :ROFLMAO::D

- This comment, not specifically aimed, for you, but I always wanted to say this, and usually you are the one who brings it up 2 guy 1 girl, scenario. It only good for the Girl, I refuse to believe that a normal Hetero sexual, man wants to share his girl with an another Man. The same way I refuse to belive that any normal man Dont enjoy, 2 hot girls fucking each other.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You are looking at it wrong. I had several MMF and gangbangs in my youth, but I am definitely not gay. I would also feel very uncomfortable if a naked man would stand next to me. Besides, I never did that with my girlfriend and was actually always with women I didn't care for.:eek::devilish::love:

So why? An MMF and a gangbang are more about the dominance of one or more men over a woman. The woman, on the other hand, loves to be dominated.:p

Edit:
Besides, a gangbang is a bit like measuring the cock of guys. A competition. Who can get it best for the bitch.:devilish::love:

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
You are looking at it wrong. I had several MMF and gangbangs in my youth, but I am definitely not gay. I would also feel very uncomfortable if a naked man would stand next to me. Besides, I never did that with my girlfriend and was actually always with women I didn't care for.:eek::devilish::love:

So why? An MMF and a gangbang are more about the dominance of one or more men over a woman. The woman, on the other hand, loves to be dominated.:p
That's an interesting perspective. :unsure:

thermonex

Nov 5, 2018
Finally started 2 nights ago. I've just been breezing through the story, and I wish I could take my time, but man I just can't stop. This is too good. I don't know what to took me so long, because I honestly can't help but binge like 7 hours at a time.

Obviously don't really have anyone else to tell this, but man I just got the scene with Quinn in Episode 6 where I help her and invite her to the house and can't get it out of my head. For now, probably the best moment in a game full of fantastic moments. She's pretty easily the most captivating character for me so far. I'm playing as a massive dik and the dynamic is just too fucking good. Also getting pretty close to Jill and Sage, which can't be good, but fuck man I honestly think I'm all aboard the Quinn train. Probably gonna catch up to Episode 8 and the Interlude tomorrow so I won't have to avoid spoilers anymore.

I thought Acting Lessons was good, but this is on a whole nother level. I feel more attached to these characters than I do to ones in most AAA games. What a fucking ride.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Yet, again, is this NTR ? This girl is not MC's girl. We also know Rio at least had sex with Rusty and Tommy, may be with all of our Dik Brothers? , none care. :ROFLMAO:

:unsure:

Don't try to deny that you're not all amped up to Eiffel Tower Madame Rose with Stanley the Manley for $$$$$.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
For me it is not a perspective, for me personally it is a fact.:cool:
Well, it's the Internet. You can say whatever the fuck you want, the only one who know the truth is you. :ROFLMAO: So to me, it was an interesting Perspective:ROFLMAO:.

You know, when I was like, some folks act like they are such a Massive DIKS and Chad , and then they spend 2 year bitching about Josy and Maya, that how dare they kiss each other. Kind of feel like the same with the NTR advocators., They probably never actually experienced , but they love to tell others how pussy they are for not wanting it. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

tomoe_wroc

Dec 19, 2021
Do you mean the Q&A sessions? There isn't one every episode, they've been done once a year.
Q&A Session - February 2020
Q&A Session - February 2021
Q&A Session - 2022 - Part 1/2
Q&A Session - 2022 - Part 2/2
No, there was a post that show question that game qive us f.e. "
and answers in future episodes f.e.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Well, it's the Internet. You can say whatever the fuck you want, the only one who know the truth is you. :ROFLMAO: So to me, it was an interesting Perspective:ROFLMAO:.

You know, when I was like, some folks act like they are such a Massive DIKS and Chad , and then they spend 2 year bitching about Josy and Maya, that how dare they kiss each other. Kind of feel like the same with the NTR advocators., They probably never actually experienced , but they love to tell others how pussy they are for not wanting it. :ROFLMAO:
I was a massive DIK until I was 20 and fortunately evolved into a chick. I have a few people in my circle of acquaintances who have not evolved. Believe me, it is not pretty to see how these people live. They're alcoholics, unstable, known to the police or worse, and always looking for pussy, only the girls they pick up are more likely to be Madams than Josy, Maya, Sage, etc.

And that is exactly what DPC is trying to show us. If the MC doesn't develop as a person, he becomes a Tommy.:unsure:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Isn't this actually the sage blowjob scene from the gallery ? This scene was removed along with the opportunity to access it from the gallery... though with a trick this was avoidable :LOL:
Looks like it, though that image is still in the full, unmodded version of the game:

ep8_sage.png

No idea why it's throwing errors with scrappy's mod sometimes though, I don't use it.
No, there was a post that show question that game qive us f.e. "
https://f95zone.to/posts/5732606/
I don't remember if there is an updated one...
you would have to ask @shazba
Oh, that thing. Yes, shazba last updated it for v0.8.

Last edited:
Reactions: sorco2003
4.80 star(s) 1,513 Votes