Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
It is basically as he says. There is one scene, by the end of episode 8, where the protagonist feels that he needs to make a decision about his love life. This opens up several possibilities. Either he decides that he is getting serious with:

Maya and Josy.
Sage .
Bella.
Jill.

Or alternatively he decides that he is not ready for that kind of commitment yet, which makes him not choose any of the five main girls and remain as the most pursued single boy on campus. This is called in-game the Others' branch, because it seems to open doors to pursue some of the side girls, depending on what your relationship with these girls is up to that point. Some of the most prominent side girls:

Quinn.
Riona.
Zoey.
Lily.
Nicole.
Maya and Josy.
Sage .
Bella.
Jill.

Those are the most likable characters in the game, and I don't want to chose between them. They are all great. Okay, I could maybe ditch Sage, but not the others. Quoting Ford Fairlane: "You're taring me apart".

Fuck the crack heads, i want the good ones :)

Reactions: Nurikabe
Jan 29, 2022
Seeing as how the tags clearly lack any mention of incest, what do you think? Sorry, I disregarded the notion that you don't think, so I'll be polite and fill in the blanks. NO there is no incest
:) Not a fan of incest. Well i have some other comments saying it exists. I noticed tags dont have it, but the developer previous game has heavy incest. Thats why iam just asking

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

I'm continuing work on a free-roam event, and I've carried out most of the needed environmental design this week. All ~30 characters used in the free-roam are prepared and I'm in the process of making static renders and animations.

I've posed a cutscene-like animation and worked my way through a long scene, and right now, I'm working on art and code for the final mini-game to be added in episode 10.

I probably have ~500-1000 renders and two lewd scenes left before I can move on from this free-roam event - which is the big one in episode 10. I will likely be working on it for a couple of more weeks.

Here are some updated numbers for the episode:

• Posed static renders: 3002 (60%)
  • Posed animations: 196 (65%)
Percentages are based on the Episode 9 count. As always, take the percentages with a grain of salt. My gut feeling says there's a lot left to do, especially in main girl branches, but it's coming along smoothly and animations render faster than before, thanks to the PC upgrades.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

I'm continuing work on a free-roam event, and I've carried out most of the needed environmental design this week. All ~30 characters used in the free-roam are prepared and I'm in the process of making static renders and animations.

I've posed a cutscene-like animation and worked my way through a long scene, and right now, I'm working on art and code for the final mini-game to be added in episode 10.

I probably have ~500-1000 renders and two lewd scenes left before I can move on from this free-roam event - which is the big one in episode 10. I will likely be working on it for a couple of more weeks.

Percentages are based on the Episode 9 count. As always, take the percentages with a grain of salt. My gut feeling says there's a lot left to do, especially in main girl branches, but it's coming along smoothly and animations render faster than before, thanks to the PC upgrades.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Please not another free-roam Episode :HideThePain:

Compared to the size of Ep.9, he completed almost two-thirds of the game in 4.5 months.
If the size of Ep.10 is about the same as Ep.9, there are about 3 months of care left, which gives a possible release window for the end of July, but this is DPC, so it is worth counting on a worst-case scenario before the end of August or even September, if the size there will be bigger.

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Boy, he'll so gonna run for another "biggest update so far":HideThePain:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I'm getting a bad feeling after reading this. I hope it will be ready before the end of Summer, though.

Reactions: Redd23
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes