Feb 10, 2022
Sarah and Melanie are much further along than Quinn and Riona. Why do you think? Sarah and Melanie have been in college much longer
Where is it mentioned they are significantly older or have been in college much longer than Quinn and Riona ? :rolleyes:Except in your fanfic, I mean.

and already have their money in their pockets. Sarah and Melanie are just doing the Quinn's restaurant thing for fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once again, you take quotes out of their context. They pay for the drugs and they've already worked enough to secure their tuition under Quinn's restaurant. Sure, they're full of money and keep prostituting themselves just because it's fun :rolleyes: You're not even trying to make sense.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
3 kids with each girl sounds good to me besides I look at it like this if fuckface were to have more kids they would take away time he spents with Josy and Maya. so 6 sounds like a good number and still have time to fuck the kids moms and have the energy to do it right :devilish: :love: :love:
I see. You have it all planned out, don't you? (y):ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
"Look at Sarah and Melanie! They are paying for themselves and more, at this point."
(Sarah and Melanie, who have been in college longer, are paying for everything themselves and even have more. What are they paying for themselves? Their tuition. They even have money left over. Ergo, they don't need any more money, but they still work for Quinn their restaurant. If they don't have to do it, it's logical to assume so they do it for fun)
That and they are "hard" working girls and are pretty good at their job too so you got to hand it to them they willing to get down and dirty :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

The_Hat

Oct 25, 2022
It is not clear so Stephen Burke is involved in the restaurant or sex for school money. These are guesses that came from hints in the game. Therefore, it cannot be ruled out, but these clues are not concrete enough for it to be considered certain for Stephen to have anything to do with the restaurant or sex for scholarship.

Stephen Burke admits so he puts students in touch with investors, I agree. But that's nothing illegal and doesn't prove so that he arranges female students scholarships for sex. More likely is so that these girls approached investors and thus hooked up with a sugar daddy. Then when several girls have done this, rumors start.

In EP4, Quinn told Riona that Melanie and Sarah did it. What did they make? In EP8, Sarah said to Melanie so Sage would think they were sluts anyway. Why? To me, it presented itself as follows. Melanie and Sarah were two students who got such an investor as a sugar daddy. These investors paid for their studies in full. Melanie and Sarah are HOTs and Sage is their president. Sage found out, thinks they are sluts because of it, and told their father. As a result, Stephen Burke probably even stopped it all himself, but couldn't take any further action against it because the reputational damage it would have caused would have affected several rich people (Royce, Burgmeister, Burke and the investors). That's why Sarah and Melanie are still in college, so they don't take it public.

Quinn and her restaurant are trying to do the same thing as Melanie and Sarah. Only Quinn doesn't have the connections like Stephen Burke and is trying to do it through the back door by sticking to the preps and building those connections through the restaurant.
Yeah, I think you might be playing a different game to everyone else...

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Thats why i stoped fooling around with Quinn.
I noticed some major red flags, he gonna end up in jail for sure if he continues.
I'd rather spend time with Arieth than playing the game from prison.

And im not attacking yall Quinn fans, im just speaking my mind. Couldnt care less which character it is, i will post it anyways

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i don't mind fucking around with Quinn for some fun, but a serious gf? hell no, that is why mc is banging all da bitches he can on others route during the halloween party. Quinn is just another bitch to me.

• Haha

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yeah, I think you might be playing a different game to everyone else...
I play the same game as everyone. Only we all know so that DPC likes to put false trails and therefore you should consider other variation, possibilities, etc..

Some like it, others don't. For my part, I pass the time until the next EP is released, instead of always writing which girl has the biggest chest, ass or libido.:rolleyes::sleep:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
She is going to get you in trouble. I can see jail time in your future. Then you are not just her bitch but big bubba's aswell :ROFLMAO:
As a rule, people who say they see the future are either crazy or fraudsters. And I, as an experienced fraudster cool.gif , say that I see a great future with Quinn. In this future wealth, prosperity and high position in society is waiting for Fuckface. 110.gif
And no fucking Big Bubba. 066.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Jumbi

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Thats why i stoped fooling around with Quinn.
I noticed some major red flags, he gonna end up in jail for sure if he continues.
I'd rather spend time with Arieth than playing the game from prison.

And im not attacking yall Quinn fans, im just speaking my mind. Couldnt care less which character it is, i will post it anyways
Hi Dawe. I swear I won't touch Arieth. I'd rather fool around with Quinn.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
for sure, Quinn as main pimp and Fuckface as drug lord :LOL:
Well, that's too harsh. I would put it differently, Quinn as an organizer of some private events jc_spliff (1).gif , and Fuckface as a producer or manager. In a word, a respectable investor. Admit it, it's better than being Big Bubba's bitch.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Many are trying to sting Quinn's fans. But we cannot be broken! :cautious:
View attachment 2565438
She can though. Don't get me wrong I still believe Quinn can be redeemed if she lets the MC in and he steers her in the right direction. That said I would not cry a single tear if her future was lying dead in a ditch with a needle sticking out of her arm. From the moment she put hands on Riona I was done with her. She could get jumped and get her head bashed in by a couple of tweekers for all I care.

Also goddamnit can DPC give her a decent haircut for a change sometime soon? And tone her makeup way down??? I can't be the only one who only finds her attractive when she is vulnerable and without all that shit on her face.

Reactions: squares

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Well, a drug lord higher in status then some "manager of private events" and guess who Quinn would prefer?
Well, I meant that it's actually the same thing. I just softened the wording a little, so that it would sound more official and there would be no problems with the authorities. In the end, in a sense, we are responsible for Fuckface. We need to take care of his image.

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
Thats why i stoped fooling around with Quinn.-
-I'd rather spend time with Arieth than playing the game from prison.
"Fuck Quinn? Gross I'd rather guaranteed STDS!"

I, like many others, assume that this twist will be so heartbreaking that no one else would want to make fun of Quinn anymore.
"Stop being mean about my Waifu"

Name 10 books
I would be amaze if Quinn or her fans could name one book :Kappa:
"Ya'll are dumb as rocks"

Getting deep on the thread tonight lads! :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes