Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Cruel jokes aside, this is one of the reasons I noped the fuck out of J/M path during my 1st playthrough. I am sure they'll be fine without MC, unlike Quinn.
In my first playthrough, a couple years back or so, I also took the friendship only route with the two girls, but for different reasons. Back then, I liked Maya above everybody else in the game. I was not really interested in Josy then. So taking the friendship route felt like the most honest choice to me back then.

Truth be said, I think that they did not offer me the throuple route either (I played as quite the DIK manwhore). I am not sure because it's been long since then and I lost that save. But even if I had gotten their offer to be more than friends, I probably would have opted to stay just friends, like I did back then.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
On the main HD, the backup HD in the computer, on an extern backup HD and an external backup SDD and on my personal cloud on my webspace. Anybody talked about paranoid? ;)
Situation: in a couple of thousand years, the future civilization is conducting archaeological excavations on Earth.
They find a small data storage device in a titanium-tungsten shell, which is engraved with "DrSoong" and it turns out to be in functional.
Archaeologists are happy, thinking they have found important scientific research or cultural achievements of ancient people.
Studying the data, they open a strange file "BeingaDIKsave1-08.rpy" .... The archaeologists' jaw fell off.
"I don't think we'll ever be able to understand this civilization"

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Cruel jokes aside, this is one of the reasons I noped the fuck out of J/M path during my 1st playthrough. I am sure they'll be fine without MC, unlike Quinn.
In my opinion, this is not true, they are a very good couple so far. And remember, they are not lesbians, but bisexual. At the end of the 9th episode, you get a threesome that is a joy to watch... But unfortunately, Josy is head over heels in love with MC and this will surely break the relationship- from this, Josy will take a solo trip. And this is true even if you are not on the same trip with them. Small warning: When you talk to Josy during a photo shoot, he always asks MC: "what would have happened if..." !!! Check out MC's face afterwards...

squares

Mar 27, 2019
In my opinion, this is not true, they are a very good couple so far. And remember, they are not lesbians, but bisexual. At the end of the 9th episode, you get a threesome that is a joy to watch... But unfortunately, Josy is head over heels in love with MC and this will surely break the relationship- from this, Josy will take a solo trip. And this is true even if you are not on the same trip with them. Small warning: When you talk to Josy during a photo shoot, he always asks MC: "what would have happened if..." !!! Check out MC's face afterwards...
Not sure what do you mean by "not true". I didn't say they were a bad couple. I stayed out, because they were a good couple. I know about Josy, yeah, I've read the VN. :) She will be fine.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Situation: in a couple of thousand years, the future civilization is conducting archaeological excavations on Earth.
They find a small data storage device in a titanium-tungsten shell, which is engraved with "DrSoong" and it turns out to be in functional.
Archaeologists are happy, thinking they have found important scientific research or cultural achievements of ancient people.
Studying the data, they open a strange file "BeingaDIKsave1-08.rpy" .... The archaeologists' jaw fell off.
"I don't think we'll ever be able to understand this civilization"
and as they explore what remains of the planet, they come across caves where indigenous tribes dwell. As they explore further they begin to find drawings on cave walls of Isabella and people on their knees chanting "all hail to the great Bella goddess" .....
stick-figure-boobs-652395340.png

:ROFLMAO:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Not sure what do you mean by "not true". I didn't say they were a bad couple. I stayed out, because they were a good couple. I know about Josy, yeah, I've read the VN. :) She will be fine.
I'm sorry if I misunderstood what you wrote and I'm glad that we agree.

Reactions: squares

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I'm gonna be honest with you guys I play this for the Josy and Maya throuple And if there isn't a happy ending with it I am going to be even madder than I was with the ending to Mass Effect 3
Some times bad ending is the key for a good game, like Mass Effect 3 :)

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I'm gonna be honest with you guys I play this for the Josy and Maya throuple And if there isn't a happy ending with it I am going to be even madder than I was with the ending to Mass Effect 3
I think it might be fine. Its gonna come down to how well you can keep both happy. If you going to spend more time with one than the other then I think things are gonna go wrong. Like the minus 3 you get in chapter 9 if you slept with one more than the other.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think it might be fine. Its gonna come down to how well you can keep both happy. If you going to spend more time with one than the other then I think things are gonna go wrong. Like the minus 3 you get in chapter 9 if you slept with one more than the other.
Yeah i redid the whole game after that conversation because i had been favoring Maya over Josy (i didn't even realize lol)
but i am caught back up now and am so excited for episode 10 especially after that ending.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Yeah i redid the whole game after that conversation because i had been favoring Maya over Josy (i didn't even realize lol)
but i am caught back up now and am so excited for episode 10 especially after that ending.
Yep you can basically screw up twice so far. The one I mentioned and of course each time you had any sexual contact with anyone other than them you also get a minus or a plus. +3 or down to -3 from both. When Maya ask you how many people you slept with. Just zoey and them +3 one more person and it drops by 2 and you get +1 any more and you end up with a minus

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Based on the forecasts, Josy is expected to go solo, but this has not yet been confirmed. I don't know what will happen with Maya - in the worst case, she will do the same as Mona and leave the school (because of her scholarship). Maybe this will be the moment of the breakup. But this is just my theory.. .And yes sometimes life is unfair...Many good games have sad endings.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yep you can basically screw up twice so far. The one I mentioned and of course each time you had any sexual contact with anyone other than them you also get a minus or a plus. +3 or down to -3 from both. When Maya ask you how many people you slept with. Just zoey and them +3 one more person and it drops by 2 and you get +1 any more and you end up with a minus
Yeah i remember them asking the question about who I slept with I didn't sleep with anyone else tho because I only care about Maya & Josy.

Reactions: osculim

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Based on the forecasts, Josy is expected to go solo, but this has not yet been confirmed. I don't know what will happen with Maya - in the worst case, she will do the same as Mona and leave the school (because of her scholarship). Maybe this will be the moment of the breakup. But this is just my theory.. .And yes sometimes life is unfair...Many good games have sad endings.
There will be 3 paths both or either of them. I still think the best route for solo is to stay friends. Everything ingame points that that is the way the solo routes are going to happen. Even if Maya leaves school it doesn't matter she stays close to the college.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes