osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I hope in the Maya & Josy ending we can all get married (is that even allowed in real life?)
Don't know about marriage. Think that depends on what country you are in. But there are couples like that. Here where I live in Africa in some of the cultures its not weird for people to have a bunch of wives.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yep then you got a +3 from both of them. I once did a test my counter was 19 other people they didn't like that very much.
yeah i read that they didn't like that somewhere lol
Don't know about marriage. Think that depends on what country you are in. But there are couples like that. Here where I live in Africa in some of the cultures its not weird for people to have a bunch of wives.
Here in Australia it's probably looked down upon but I think if everyone in the relationship loves each other who are we to judge

that's something i really like about the J&M relationship they love each other and the mc.

Last edited:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
yeah i w

Here in Australia it's probably looked down upon but I think if everyone in the relationship loves each other who are we to judge

that's something i really like about the J&M relationship they love each other and the mc.
I am sure DPC is gonna make it hard to keep it going somehow but I doubt he will totally destroy the whole thing.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
and as they explore what remains of the planet, they come across caves where indigenous tribes dwell. As they explore further they begin to find drawings on cave walls of Isabella and people on their knees chanting "all hail to the great Bella goddess" .....
View attachment 2564991

:ROFLMAO:
I thought they'd find the ruins of Saint Sage's church, but not bad either.

5019367.png

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Nah, he won't go the AL route with BaD. The tone of the game is far from that. It's a bout a dude getting laid in college.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Yeah, but even though they are my current LI, I don't mind losing Rio or Quinn, tbh. They are already playing with the fire. It could be a good story turn.
Every character can be deleted from a series, but not necessarily in a dramatic or tragic way... Although I'm a fan of Sage, I love all the characters and they all have their role in the game. I don't even want Quinn to go to prison because what's the point of a good story "evil" without a character.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Think he said BaDIK will not be that dark. Hope he sticks to that. If it he keeps it balanced things will be fine. If he want to go dark he can kill off Quinn not like any of us care about her. Am I rite ;) :ROFLMAO:
I can see on your avatar that we are on the same page, but that was a bit mean :) Don't tell me that he wasn't good in a threesome? :)

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
your loss but enjoy jail life with Quinn meanwhile my MC will have a very happy life with Josy and Maya and their 6 kids:love::love:
Only six kids? Why do you care so much about how much Fuckface cums with your girls if you are aiming that low? Pff!

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Only six kids? Why do you care so much about how much Fuckface cums with your girls if you are aiming that low? Pff!
3 kids with each girl sounds good to me besides I look at it like this if fuckface were to have more kids they would take away time he spents with Josy and Maya. so 6 sounds like a good number and still have time to fuck the kids moms and have the energy to do it right :devilish: :love: :love:

Reactions: Jumbi

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Think he said BaDIK will not be that dark. Hope he sticks to that. If it he keeps it balanced things will be fine. If he want to go dark he can kill off Quinn not like any of us care about her. Am I rite ;) :ROFLMAO:
Actually she is my third favourite after Maya and Josy but i play as a massive chick so i got no chance with her lol.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes