Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I wonder if I'm the only one who's so prudent? All my saves have a backup copy on a flash drive.
I wonder what happened to my OG saves on my PC that are in cops hands. Didnt expect to get taken away otherwise i woulda save it before doing something major. If you wonder why the hell cops have my PC and now im forced to play it on Android, well basically my brother did an oopsie lol
Cops must be having a good time searching my PC tho

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
(y)
not necessarily on a flash drive, but I do have back up save on a different hard drive.
I also have the "rar" files of the game too. I mean the actual game files, so I don't have to download again:LOL:
And for those that don't want to use up their local drives, you can always have google drive monitor your save folder. I believe free accounts get 15gb to start up with or something like that. And configure it to run automatic syncs once a day or something, or more often if need be (in mins even if you want to over saturate your bandwidth).

:cool:

Reactions: Jumbi

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
(y)
not necessarily on a flash drive, but I do have back up save on a different hard drive.
I also have the "rar" files of the game too. I mean the actual game files, so I don't have to download again:LOL:
I'm generally paranoid about this, I also think that I should make an online copy. Anything can happen, and playing with other people's saves is like losing all your experience. Game has so many variations and it is difficult to find the perfect save for yourself. For example, I like to play total DIK, but I don't knock out Tybalt's teeth during tennis (it's too much, plus I like to be in good standing with Bella) and I never steal from Jill.
I wonder what happened to my OG saves on my PC that are in cops hands. Didnt expect to get taken away otherwise i woulda save it before doing something major. If you wonder why the hell cops have my PC and now im forced to play it on Android, well basically my brother did an oopsie lol
Cops must be having a good time searching my PC tho
Maybe this cops already among us here and reading our thread, discussing the game :ROFLMAO:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
The cop that took my PC away and had a guardians of the galaxy as a poster on his door who also made me spent 1 day in jail just to fist bump me afterwards saying "Im sorry".
I hope you are having a good day, i want my PC back you bastard, you know who you are

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
Hey, I am here. What do you want me to say? I'm letting you guys have your fun. I've tried to talk some sense into you. But I see that it is hopeless. So I'll let my skin thicken. Haha!
Dude, it's okay. Banter is the bread an butter of this thread.

I love Isabella dearly, but cannot deny some of the hilarious shit on this thread like the axe murder theory, or my personal favourite, the pepebella
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
No I get what you are saying but the box was not on the shelf vinny was basically trashing the whole place looking for stuff
Vinny was only in the room with the bed. MC room with the desk and the one with the green screen is not devastated.

Reactions: osculim

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Dude, it's okay. Banter is the bread an butter of this thread.

I love Isabella dearly, but cannot deny some of the hilarious shit on this thread like the axe murder theory, or my personal favourite, the pepebella
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:ROFLMAO:
Imagine how bored I was that day to create Bella the frog
Was the blacked Bella series been made? I can't find it
Nope

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Vinny was only in the room with the bed. MC room with the desk and the one with the green screen is not devastated.
Could have still searched everywhere. He might not have trashed the rest because there was a party going on and people were constantly taking photos.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I wonder if Vinny took a photo too, imagine they see all the photos and there is one ov Vinny mooning.
Probably a dick pic and its going to be a Dawe look a like.

Vinny, Vinny, Vinny ... Pffff if this MF bends down to much Chad & Troy will destroy his backsite. :ROFLMAO:
Well the next time I see him I gonna stick his own head up his own ass.

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
I don't know if you are prudent, but that seems like a good idea. And the save files of this game don't weigh almost anything, so making a backup of them doesn't cost a thing.
A set of variables is saved in files, graphics are not saved there. They should occupy a minuscule. ;)

Reactions: Jumbi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes