dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It's clear Burke is involved in the restaurant, and as the newspaper confirms rumours of a "quid pro quo" with the investors in the free tuition (and Burke admits that the girls are "put into contact" with the investors) it's likely that the investors also get sexual favours from the restaurant. But Burke doesn't have the power to stop any investigation into it if a student reports Quinn for offering students for sex for payment, and she is not careful enough to make sure that no-one who receives the offer would report it, there has to be higher up cover to keep it secret.

As I said earlier the sex part of the restaurant is totally separate to the drugs side (only Quinn and Rio are involved with the drugs), the price raising from Quinn was for her own profit to cover her losses after getting robbed, Burke probably doesn't even know about the price rise as it was only for the students, not for him or the investors who probably don't pay for sex each time as the tuition covers all the sex they get from the girls.
It is not clear so Stephen Burke is involved in the restaurant or sex for school money. These are guesses that came from hints in the game. Therefore, it cannot be ruled out, but these clues are not concrete enough for it to be considered certain for Stephen to have anything to do with the restaurant or sex for scholarship.

Stephen Burke admits so he puts students in touch with investors, I agree. But that's nothing illegal and doesn't prove so that he arranges female students scholarships for sex. More likely is so that these girls approached investors and thus hooked up with a sugar daddy. Then when several girls have done this, rumors start.

In EP4, Quinn told Riona that Melanie and Sarah did it. What did they make? In EP8, Sarah said to Melanie so Sage would think they were sluts anyway. Why? To me, it presented itself as follows. Melanie and Sarah were two students who got such an investor as a sugar daddy. These investors paid for their studies in full. Melanie and Sarah are HOTs and Sage is their president. Sage found out, thinks they are sluts because of it, and told their father. As a result, Stephen Burke probably even stopped it all himself, but couldn't take any further action against it because the reputational damage it would have caused would have affected several rich people (Royce, Burgmeister, Burke and the investors). That's why Sarah and Melanie are still in college, so they don't take it public.

Quinn and her restaurant are trying to do the same thing as Melanie and Sarah. Only Quinn doesn't have the connections like Stephen Burke and is trying to do it through the back door by sticking to the preps and building those connections through the restaurant.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It is not clear so Stephen Burke is involved in the restaurant or sex for school money. These are guesses that came from hints in the game. Therefore, it cannot be ruled out, but these clues are not concrete enough for it to be considered certain for Stephen to have anything to do with the restaurant or sex for scholarship.

Stephen Burke admits so he puts students in touch with investors, I agree. But that's nothing illegal and doesn't prove so that he arranges female students scholarships for sex. More likely is so that these girls approached investors and thus hooked up with a sugar daddy. Then when several girls have done this, rumors start.

In EP4, Quinn told Riona that Melanie and Sarah did it. What did they make? In EP8, Sarah said to Melanie so Sage would think they were sluts anyway. Why? To me, it presented itself as follows. Melanie and Sarah were two students who got such an investor as a sugar daddy. These investors paid for their studies in full. Melanie and Sarah are HOTs and Sage is their president. Sage found out, thinks they are sluts because of it, and told their father. As a result, Stephen Burke probably even stopped it all himself, but couldn't take any further action against it because the reputational damage it would have caused would have affected several rich people (Royce, Burgmeister, Burke and the investors). That's why Sarah and Melanie are still in college, so they don't take it public.

Quinn and her restaurant are trying to do the same thing as Melanie and Sarah. Only Quinn doesn't have the connections like Stephen Burke and is trying to do it through the back door by sticking to the preps and building those connections through the restaurant.
Burke is obviously involved, he came out of the room where Mona had her freak-out about having to have sex with older men as part of the tuition deal. Either she was meant to have sex with Burke himself or Burke was introducing her to the investor she'd have to fuck to get the tuition, either way Burke was involved in setting it up, Quinn wasn't there, she was upstairs trying to seal the deal to get Rich as a customer for her drugs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
When a person acquires sudden wealth (for example, inheritance), that person suddenly gets many new false friends.
MC got what was it 5k which for a college student thats a lot of money and you can do a lot with it but he isn't rich not close

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2022
Quinn and her restaurant are trying to do the same thing as Melanie and Sarah.
Sarah & Mélanie are part of her restaurant. They follow Quinn's orders, they even fuck the MC for free if Quinn tell them to do so. Instead of taking quotes out of their context pay more attention to the actual Character's interactions.

• Angry
Reactions: dalli_x

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
So im on others path and i ended night with every character available.
Quinn and Lily seem to have been aggresive while Nicole and Sarah have been wholesome.
Is Quinn always aggresive even if you kept your dick in pants at the party?
MC face said it all, like what the fuck? :LOL:
The interaction with Riona at the party gave us a hint at a possible relationship which i did not expect and was surprised.

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
So im on others path and i ended night with every character available.
Quinn and Lily seem to have been aggresive while Nicole and Sarah have been wholesome.
Is Quinn always aggresive even if you kept your dick in pants at the party?
MC face said it all, like what the fuck? :LOL:
The interaction with Riona at the party gave us a hint at a possible relationship which i did not expect and was surprised.
Quinn lets you sleepover. For her thats a lot of progress :D

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Quinn lets you sleepover. For her thats a lot of progress :D
I guess so, but she dont have to be a bitch about it, i thought we were past that already.
One thing also caught my attention is that she wants to use MCs new car, one that Rusty gave to him (he didnt sell it in my playthrough)
So MC naively is thinking its a date but she is going to do some shady business.
Same thing with a gun, he naively is thinking its a fake one, poor guy.
I guess the reality is finally kicking in at MCs doors, its getting dark.
Ehh, idk why i used to like her before, probably cuz she was cool and playing hard to get.
My eyes are open now :LOL:

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
I guess so, but she dont have to be a bitch about it, i thought we were past that already.
One thing also caught my attention is that she wants to use MCs new car, one that Rusty gave to him (he didnt sell it in my playthrough)
So MC naively is thinking its a date but she is going to do some shady business.
Same thing with a gun, he naively is thinking its a fake one, poor guy.
I guess the reality is finally kicking in at MCs doors, its getting dark.
Ehh, idk why i used to like her before, probably cuz she was cool and playing hard to get.
My eyes are open now :LOL:
Haha, dont know her intentions yet. But i am not giving up on Broccoli :D

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The problem with your argument is that DPC intros are always set in the past or present.

The Isabella Christmas animation is neither. Therefore, I assume that it is a flashback to a past Christmas.
That could be a possibility, yeah.

And what's up with that animation anyway? In 9.0 it used to be at the begining of the episode, but in 9.1 it's not there and I don't remember seeing it anymore.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
We only know so that Mona left the room in front of Stephen and said so that she won't or doesn't want to do that. But we do not learn what it was.

It is written so that Mona acted too hastily and on her own authority. Ergo, I assume so that she offered herself to someone without Quinn's knowledge. Could even have been Stephen. The stupid thing is, if she offered herself to Stephen and he was involved in all of them, then Mona wouldn't have run away. She could have offered herself to someone else, a younger guy, a prep maybe. But then this other guy informed Stephen about it, and I don't rate Stephen as stupid to run right up to Mona and ask for sex if he knew so there would be a confidant, or a witness. But there was another witness who saw Mona running away from Stephen. Camila. She talks to Quinn before Quinn talks to Mona. So Quinn's information about this incident is also just what Camila thinks she saw because Camila was not in the room.

HOT CODE. She doesn't want to tell Quinn and she didn't that night.

Quinn: "Do you think Professor Stephen Burke will allow a student to solicit sex on campus?"
(So Stephen doesn't allow a student to solicit sex on campus. Then I wonder why Stephen should ask Mona for sex).

Quinn: "Doing what you did, put you on his radar."
(So how did Mona get on Stephen's radar then? She asked someone else who informed Stephen about it).

Quinn: "I know how to handle him, but I'm sure he wouldn’t like hearing that you’re out there blabbering about how he tried to buy sex from you."
(Quinn, however, thinks Stephen asked Mona for sex. Why? Camila suspected and told Quinn. What did Riona say to Camila about Quinn in EP8? That she's making more and more mistakes :)

Quinn: "A man in his position, would probably reverse such a rumor and take action."
Quinn: "Students have been expelled for far less and the whore label you'd get would be hard to shake."
Quinn: "Don't ruin your future, Mona."

(Here Quinn threatens Mona. Another mistake by Quinn. Why? Mona will no longer abide by the HOT code as a result and betrays Quinn to Stephen at the end of EP6).

Only Stephen can't prove anything to Quinn yet, because Quinn is getting more and more cautious because of the incident with Mona. So an informer must be found and he is already active. The informer is a former HOT nurse who was once vice president of the HOTs and probably introduced the free tuition for sex. Stephen, at the urging of his daughter Sage, has agreed to this former HOTs sister so she can quit her studies for clarification.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mona does state her problem was that she didn't know she'd have to fuck older men, it came up in conversation with either Cam or Quinn (I can't remember which) and that's why she couldn't go through with it, so she didn't choose the guy at the party, and the only person in position to choose the guy for her was Burke (either she had to fuck him or she had to fuck one of the investors who Burke introduced her to).

As for that Lily thing, don't you think if the girl Sage had problem with was back at the college that would have been mentioned in Sage and Quinn's conversation?

Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes