TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Unless the Burke's lawyer is called Priscilla, in which case it might not be in her best interests (which would be aligned to Burke and Quinn's interests) to give Maya the best advice.
You mean Jill's family lawyer is also the Burke's family lawyer and would mislead Maya on purpose ? That...does seem a little far fetched.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Maybe it is something drug related, but I am hoping for a calm episode where I can bang Josy in front of a Christmas Tree. I am a simple man.
Considering how "impactful" the title of Ep.9 was for the story of the episode, chances are we'll see like a package of coke in some scene with Quinn at her main dealer or something and that will be all the "snow" the episode will offer. :ROFLMAO:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
The cliffhanger with Quinn in her bed looking at the cocaine never got anywhere, it happens after Rich refuses to buy it, and now that she potentially has the MC as a dimwitted mule + Rusty's car maybe she decides to go for harder drugs, but the problem is that is Others route specific, right? Wonder if there is a way for her to coerce the MC to help her on other routes, so it becomes central storyline, rather than a side story, because as of right now there is no way Vinny and the drug/prostitution are not the endgame.
Yes, the MC agreeing to accompany her downtown the following week is an event of the Others' branch only. For the main girls' branches, it seems more unlikely now that Quinn can get the MC involved in her problems.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It is possible that it is a drug-related pun, but I think it is essentially a 'seasonal' reminder of the arrival of Christmas.
So in all likelihood another chapter in which little or nothing will happen with a strong final twist
forever pessimistic huh? :LOL:

it is Interesting to get the episode title so early. Probably it has more than one meaning, but I do think it's also winter related. I guess some of us might have right about winter comes as early as episode 11 ,and not necessary in the season finale might be true.
If DPC indeed calculating with 4 season, there is not much room left to fuck around anymore, and surprisingly, he didn't say so far that, he gonna use the new rig for improved render quality. :LOL:.

squares

Mar 27, 2019
Never realized that...that would make the theory that it is a girl a lot more likely, because...why else would you even show it as a unisex toilet?
Well, we know for sure that both Derek and Lily used bathroom during exams. So we have a choice to believe Derek who said he didn't cheat and suspect Lily. We could speculate about other students. Or there is something else going on. The risk of being expelled is a possibility. Bella has already mentioned strange results, I wonder what happens when she realizes MC cheated or how it will play out if MC didn't cheat.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Never realized that...that would make the theory that it is a girl a lot more likely, because...why else would you even show it as a unisex toilet?
because it's 2023, Gender doesn't exist anymore :LOL:.
joke aside , somehow I always felt it was Lily. didn't Bella named Derek and Lily as her top students? and We know Why people think Derek is a genius, because he usually cheat:LOL:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
You mean Jill's family lawyer is also the Burke's family lawyer and would mislead Maya on purpose ? That...does seem a little far fetched.
Where does it say that Priscilla is Burke's lawyer? Burke calls Priscilla after finding out that Maya knows about the tuition for the HOTs even though she didn't get the tuition. Doesn't say she's his lawyer, just seems like she's his superior in the tuition for sex conspiracy. Having the top person in the conspiracy as the lawyer for one of the two founding families of the college makes sense, especially if the conspiracy is far-reaching and something that was already in place prior to Burke and Quinn, they are just the current hands on operators of it.

Quinn is not a subtle operator and Burke isn't the most senior member of staff at B&R he's only at the same level as his wife and as Cathy was before she left. For the tuition for sex operation to be successful there has to be higher powers than Burke protecting the operation, and as far as I can see that suggests a link to the founding families, and as Rusty seems to have no link to it other than using the restaurant (although he wouldn't have a problem with it as far as we can tell) that leaves the Royces, Jill obviously isn't involved (she would have a huge problem with it) but that doesn't mean her family isn't.

There was a reason we were shown Burke calling Priscilla after the Maya meeting, and the next unknown character we're set to meet is the Royce family lawyer. I don't expect the Maya tuition drama to end until season 4, along with all the other overarching storylines. I expect the final scene of ep 10 to be Maya preparing to meet the Royce's lawyer and the cliffhanger to be the start of the meeting with the lawyer saying "Hello Maya, my name is Priscilla.".

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Yes, the MC agreeing to accompany her downtown the following week is an event of the Others' branch only. For the main girls' branches, it seems more unlikely now that Quinn can get the MC involved in her problems.
I dont think its even that hard, she just has to lie and say its a plan to take Vinnie down and MC, while not being Dawe and Arieth level, isnt the smartest guy around.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Well, we know for sure that both Derek and Lily used bathroom during exams. So we have a choice to believe Derek who said he didn't cheat and suspect Lily. We could speculate about other students. Or there is something else going on. The risk of being expelled is a possibility. Bella has already mentioned strange results, I wonder what happens when she realizes MC cheated or how it will play out if MC didn't cheat.
My money is on Lily because Derek is a known cheater and the way DPC works, if it's obvious, it's a red herring.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Dawe is certainly failing, I doubt anyone questions that. I'm suspecting the cheat papers belong to Lilly.
This would be inline with DPC's type of 'curve balls'.
It could be but if you check during the exam. When you look at Dawe he is pissed off so he is probably swearing like crazy. Now during chapter 9 when Bella is marking the papers you hear her talk about someone constantly swearing on the test. So my assumption is that is Dawe. She also sees that the answers are correct but its for different questions. That tells me that the cheats were used by him. He is dumb enough to put the wrong answers to the wrong questions.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Where does it say that Priscilla is Burke's lawyer? Burke calls Priscilla after finding out that Maya knows about the tuition for the HOTs even though she didn't get the tuition. Doesn't say she's his lawyer, just seems like she's his superior in the tuition for sex conspiracy. Having the top person in the conspiracy as the lawyer for one of the two founding families of the college makes sense, especially if the conspiracy is far-reaching and something that was already in place prior to Burke and Quinn, they are just the current hands on operators of it.

Quinn is not a subtle operator and Burke isn't the most senior member of staff at B&R he's only at the same level as his wife and as Cathy was before she left. For the tuition for sex operation to be successful there has to be higher powers than Burke protecting the operation, and as far as I can see that suggests a link to the founding families, and as Rusty seems to have no link to it other than using the restaurant (although he wouldn't have a problem with it as far as we can tell) that leaves the Royces, Jill obviously isn't involved (she would have a huge problem with it) but that doesn't mean her family isn't.

There was a reason we were shown Burke calling Priscilla after the Maya meeting, and the next unknown character we're set to meet is the Royce family lawyer. I don't expect the Maya tuition drama to end until season 4, along with all the other overarching storylines. I expect the final scene of ep 10 to be Maya preparing to meet the Royce's lawyer and the cliffhanger to be the start of the meeting with the lawyer saying "Hello Maya, my name is Priscilla.".
Where does it say Priscilla is a laywer to begin with ? It would make way more sense that she is simple the HOT who started the tuiton for sex scheme and Burke is getting worried that it's spreading too far and told her to reel it in.

That would be the same Royce family that kicked their own daughter out for doing drugs that now supports a prostituion for tuition scheme ? According to Jill if you're a Royce there is only one standard and if you don't live up to it you become the "black sheep".

I don't see any conspiracy or operation, I see 5 girls that offer their pussies for tuition and one old, horny rich guy.

Given that Burke doesn't even know that Jill offered Maya her familiy's lawyers help would make your proposed cliffhanger one epic surprise out of left field.

• Thinking Face

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Where does it say Priscilla is a laywer to begin with ? It would make way more sense that she is simple the HOT who started the tuiton for sex scheme and Burke is getting worried that it's spreading too far and told her to reel it in.

That would be the same Royce family that kicked their own daughter out for doing drugs that now supports a prostituion for tuition scheme ? According to Jill if you're a Royce there is only one standard and if you don't live up to it you become the "black sheep".

I don't see any conspiracy or operation, I see 5 girls that offer their pussies for tuition and one old, horny rich guy.

Given that Burke doesn't even know that Jill offered Maya her familiy's lawyers help would make your proposed cliffhanger one epic surprise out of left field.
Given Quinn's lack of subtlety regarding the restaurant (she offers it to Fuckface even when he has done nothing to make her think he'd be interested) and Burke's lack of superiority in the college (same level as other teachers) how can it stay secret without higher influence? There's rumours about Burke's free tuition offers (as mentioned in the newspaper article) but no investigation that we know of, or if there has been an investigation it's been stymied at a level higher than Burke.

There's no indication that the prostitution for tuition has anything to do with drugs. The drugs appear to be solely Quinn and Rio, there's no mention of drugs with the interactions between Sarah, Mel or Cam regarding their roles in the restaurant. As the Royce family are upper class they probably don't see a problem with the lower classes prostituting themselves for money, obviously they'd have a problem if Jill was involved but the girls involved just aren't considered important enough to them. It's totally different than their own daughter getting involved with the lower classes and getting hooked on drugs.

Burke doesn't need to know that Maya is being offered legal help from Jill, he contacted his superior because there's problems that might need dealing with at a higher level than he can deal with, he could handle the Mona problem himself by pushing her out of college but he tried that with Maya and she refused to leave so he knows he might need help. It's like Sage didn't know that Maya had already had the chance to get the tuition from her father when she set up the meeting with him but that Quinn had decided that Maya didn't qualify to get the tuition from him, as he found out at the meeting.

If Priscilla is just an old student who ran the restaurant before Quinn why would Burke calling her be important enough for DPC to show us? Priscilla has to be involved in the story somewhere to justify showing us that call and there's not many options for her to enter the story as it's currently set up.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

View attachment 2561867

My PC parts have finally arrived, and I'll put the final rig together this weekend when I feel a bit better from this cold I got yesterday - I have a nasty fever.

I've built a decent animation queue again; 47 animations are in the queue (but some will be merged into one). Animations clearly render faster than before, even though I haven't got the final rig of the upgrade into place.

I believe I have six more lewd scenes to write/make animations for, and I will be working on a couple of them shortly.
I completed the animations for the lewd scene I mentioned in last week's update and am currently working on one of the remaining free-roam events - the biggest one of them. I'm working on a scene-by-scene basis, and there's a daily mix of static renders and animations on the schedule.

I will work on cosmetics for this free-roam event, as only a few characters have been clothed. And I also have to make a handful of new environments for it, which is always fun.

Today I'd like to end the update by announcing the episode title.

Episode 10 will be called:

Episode 10 - Calm Before The Snow

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
tumblr_lwkv2rfdWr1qfe7jao1_500.gif

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Given Quinn's lack of subtlety regarding the restaurant (she offers it to Fuckface even when he has done nothing to make her think he'd be interested) and Burke's lack of superiority in the college (same level as other teachers) how can it stay secret without higher influence? There's rumours about Burke's free tuition offers (as mentioned in the newspaper article) but no investigation that we know of, or if there has been an investigation it's been stymied at a level higher than Burke.

There's no indication that the prostitution for tuition has anything to do with drugs. The drugs appear to be solely Quinn and Rio, there's no mention of drugs with the interactions between Sarah, Mel or Cam regarding their roles in the restaurant. As the Royce family are upper class they probably don't see a problem with the lower classes prostituting themselves for money, obviously they'd have a problem if Jill was involved but the girls involved just aren't considered important enough to them. It's totally different than their own daughter getting involved with the lower classes and getting hooked on drugs.

Burke doesn't need to know that Maya is being offered legal help from Jill, he contacted his superior because there's problems that might need dealing with at a higher level than he can deal with, he could handle the Mona problem himself by pushing her out of college but he tried that with Maya and she refused to leave so he knows he might need help. It's like Sage didn't know that Maya had already had the chance to get the tuition from her father when she set up the meeting with him but that Quinn had decided that Maya didn't qualify to get the tuition from him, as he found out at the meeting.

If Priscilla is just an old student who ran the restaurant before Quinn why would Burke calling her be important enough for DPC to show us? Priscilla has to be involved in the story somewhere to justify showing us that call and there's not many options for her to enter the story as it's currently set up.
Yes, the restaurant and the drugs are seperate, it's probably how the girls pay for their own drugs and lifestyle.

The rumours and newspaper state that there is free tuition, but not free tuition for sex, which would obviously be investigated, so there is no need for anything to be stymied or investigated.

And given that Burke is at the center of literally everything, like he personally removes Mona's name and details after she left, he told Sage that he still has money in his tuition fund, and he by himself declines Maya's request for help, he himself finds out that the MC fucked his wife by spying on the DIK's, is very strong evidence that there is no conspiracy or operation, especially not one above him or he would have to clear those things first.

The way the Royces have been shown to us so far in the Jill flashbacks and in her description of them, makes it seem like there is zero chance that they would support prostitution at the college their family once founded. And I've never ever seen anyone, let alone anyone rich risk everything for literally nothing, like where is their gain ?

And lastly if you're an old, horny rich guy and by whatever circumstance you find out that there are some lose college girls out there who might trade their pussies for money, the last thing you do is share, or pull anyone else in, because that's how secrets become public. You would always try to keep maximum control and containment.

Priscilla could simple be a tool for DPC to show us how the whole tuition for sex scheme started and possible give the MC another chick to fuck. It's not like DPC wasted a 100 renders on her, it was like 2 renders and 3-4 lines.

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Royce family owns the college, I bet they would be pissed off that there is a major prostitution ring going on in their school - school that carries their name, and members of education department are directly involved, using school funds for personal gain, potentially costing some students who truly deserve scholarship a chance to obtain education. Not to mention if news go public, and media finds out, school would suffer huge reputation hit, and in that case B&R is done as school.

Burke is obviously end game boss, and as we approach the end and season 4, he will get more screen time. Priscilla is likely just another "twist" or "swerve" that DPC like to put in, because he is addicted to pulling that bullshit.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes