Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Patan

May 28, 2017
Bro what? If that is true... That's actually hillarious, it's obnoxious when devs hide extra content behind a code, but it's sort of understandable right? But to hide a walkthrough behind a paywall... wow... that is... that's just funny
To be fair this dev is not the only one who hides walkthroughs behind extra paywall but as far I am aware only one that trying to block people doing one themselves. Which is strange thing to do. If I was a dev I would actually be happy when people spend their free time to do mods/walkthroughs/fan arts to improve/help the game and engage more fans. It also good for business and publicity.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
To be fair this dev is not the only one who hides walkthroughs behind extra paywall but as far I am aware only one that trying to block people doing one themselves. Which is strange thing to do. If I was a dev I would actually be happy when people spend their free time to do mods/walkthroughs/fan arts to improve/help the game and engage more fans. It also good for business and publicity.
too much money make you a douche

PocketSand

Jan 11, 2018
I just checked, and it's the fourth tier on the Patreon... How fucking sweaty man :LUL:

I know this is guaranteed to be old news, but it's just so funny to be finding out about this for the first time :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: Patan and -L-L-MJ-

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Is there a console command we can use to prevent the game from crashing, like we did last update? It worked perfectly and it was nice to do a re-playthrough with the mod later when it was ready.

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Thank you Scrappy for the time you take to mod these story/games. Will wait for your mod before going through this chapter.

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
I know this is not the place, but does anyone know if we are going to be given just a patch from 7.2 to 8.0 ?

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
I know this is not the place, but does anyone know if we are going to be given just a patch from 7.2 to 8.0 ?
i think the dev said no, there is too much change between 0.72 and 0.8, upgrade of renpy or something like that

Last edited:

alireza8731

May 29, 2020
i can't even load my save game says you are using mod save and it doesn't allow me to play I can just exit the game
is it anyway I can fix this error? or should I start from the beginning?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mutad and dacris69
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes