Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Lol DPC likes less and less thing since he got so much success and praise.
At the beginning he posted on this site now he ban anybody who only refer to this site or this mod ...
i remember when acting lessons 0.1 popped on this site and he was very ok and replied well to criticism and what we didnt liked about that first release
try now to criticise him, banhammer :ROFLMAO:

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
Wait... Your save files gonna get marked if you use mods after Chapter 8?

View attachment 1509500
All of your save files are already marked if you used mods. Thats not new, cause the engine detects that you changed something about the game files you could call it like an anti cheat system, he didnt really forbid it in the past. But seems like he will for Season 3 not sure about that yet.

Jun 14, 2021
i remember when acting lessons 0.1 popped on this site and he was very ok and replied well to criticism and what we didnt liked about that first release
try now to criticise him, banhammer :ROFLMAO:
I don't use Discord anyway. I reckon that one should take reasonable advice, feedback, and constructive criticism to improve. One should also know that sometimes people show they care about you by criticising you constructively. On the other hand, it's totally ok to shut out the noises and nonsense from those naysayers who criticise just for the sake of criticism.

I believe DPC is smart enough to realise that and he will find a better approach to handling criticism in the future.

• Angry
Reactions: johndoe19

Shroluken

Jan 5, 2021
All of your save files are already marked if you used mods. Thats not new, cause the engine detects that you changed something about the game files you could call it like an anti cheat system, he didnt really forbid it in the past. But seems like he will for Season 3 not sure about that yet.
Either way, it's still something that a few lines of code can fix, not to mention that ren'py games are open source with stuff like unren

It's more of an annoyance than anything tbh

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Well, he is making 20k monthly at least so it doesn't matter if he has big ego or not, considering that he can afford it :ROFLMAO:Anecdotally the bigger money people make, more petty they become.
Graphteron estimates his Patreon earning as $37k-$107K per month, or $444 thousand - $1.28 million a year. So yeah he can afford it.

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
I see... Basically gonna affect those who use mods?

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
any news on the update for this mod?
You'll know it when you know it, as always. All we have to do is wait. Grab a beer, guy. Cheers!

All of your save files are already marked if you used mods. That's not new, cause the engine detects that you changed something about the game files you could call it like an anti cheat system, he didn't really forbid it in the past. But seems like he will for Season 3 not sure about that yet.
I just don't understand why he doesn't let others use it freely. I mean, bottom line is, those people are enjoying his game.

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
I see... Basically gonna affect those who use mods?
Actually no, I am not 100% sure of it but as hihi says I also think its a flagged variable in the game. Actually there a few Variables like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No not really, actually I think its like a variable in the code of renpy
Either way, it's still something that a few lines of code can fix, not to mention that ren'py games are open source with stuff like unren It's more of an annoyance than anything tbh
I also think so it should be easy to trick.

You'll know it when you know it, as always. All we have to do is wait. Grab a beer, guy. Cheers!
I just don't understand why he doesn't let others use it freely. I mean, bottom line is, those people are enjoying his game.
Well I do understand it to a degree, for example you cannot do chick and dik choices in one playthrough technically you can if you change the variables of your affinity right before the choice. But it will eventually become a game breaking bug if you overuse it and im sure people use that to avoid having 3 save games. But he shouldnt be offended by it because it supports that people love his game yes.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes