Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

SluVP

Oct 30, 2020
Tried this mod lastnight and it didnt work. Every time i clicked on "Cheats", the game froze. Is there a fix?
Just wait he plans on sending out the update tonight. It is not currently up to date with the new game update.

88dBJ2vR62SW

Aug 15, 2018
I personally downloaded the saves in the main BADIK thread and played the chapter through. Happy to wait for the mod to be finished and to go through it again with my main save. For now, if you're so desperate to play there's a way

Reactions: lnstagram

marlboroblack

Oct 16, 2020
I personally downloaded the saves in the main BADIK thread and played the chapter through. Happy to wait for the mod to be finished and to go through it again with my main save. For now, if you're so desperate to play there's a way
yep just wait or if u cant just play the game without the mod :D

blockwurst

May 11, 2018
Tried this mod lastnight and it didnt work. Every time i clicked on "Cheats", the game froze. Is there a fix?
You tried to use the Mod for the previous Version with the new Version of the Game?
*TsundereMode:On*
I mean come ooonnn... you can't be this stupid? How is it possible that you can install a mod, if you haven't noticed that?
*TsundereMode:Off*
DPC does everything to make Life for a modder difficult... So give Scrappy some time

Edit: Fixed some grammatical Errors and made the text look better readable.... I think... English ist not my native language

Last edited:
Reactions: Ackerman1313

ch1no

Oct 27, 2018
I'm not even reaching the scene with Rusty I keep hearing about, I just get this Warning screen on loading my save and can't pass at all. And I'm sure I used a version without modding for that one. Not sure what to do with that.

Save from end of ep6 works, guess I can see how long it takes me to speedrun ep7 to catchup ... swear I've done this before.
safest bet is deleting your appdata\roaming\renpy\badik folder. but that would delete your saves and you'll have to start from the beginning.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes