Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Stout fellow! I won't have a chance to play until Monday, but I'm happy to see how quickly you put the mod up.

Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
Sad to hear you didn't make an all path this time but it's understandable hope you get better. Damn you sickness
Updated for 0.9.0

I didn't make all the paths available in a single playthrough since i feel like it's just gonna become a bigger headache every version down the line. So for those that picked multiple girl "paths" in previous version use the variable cheats and pick which path you want (the "EP8 chose character"). I planned to also add some help at freeroam segments but I've been sick and i'm tired and got a headache for a few days so I'll deal with that at a later date. Now I'm going back to bed bye.

forcabarca=

Jan 16, 2021
I think it's a matter of personal preference. I personally like Scrappy's mods better. They're clean and have a walkthrough that's built into the game's choices. I don't really need anything else but the options to do cheats are always available if I wanted to do so.
I remember using Sancho's mod for another game at one time and it just wasn't for me but I know there are people who do like it.
I mean you're going to have at least 9 months to play ep 9. I suggest experiment with both and find out which one you like.
thanks...imma continue using scrappy...i just forgot that it was the one i originally used

Reactions: allanl9020142

Derptronic

Jun 10, 2018
Updated for 0.9.0

I didn't make all the paths available in a single playthrough since i feel like it's just gonna become a bigger headache every version down the line. So for those that picked multiple girl "paths" in previous version use the variable cheats and pick which path you want (the "EP8 chose character"). I planned to also add some help at freeroam segments but I've been sick and i'm tired and got a headache for a few days so I'll deal with that at a later date. Now I'm going back to bed bye.
You're so appreciated Scrappy. Thanks again and I hope you feel better.

Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
Updated for 0.9.0

Just Curious so you plan on doing An all girl path down the line? When you feel a lot better ofc.

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Unofficial android port:
Being a DIK [apk] [v0.9.0]+[ scrappy 's Gallery Unlocker/Walkthrough /Cheat Mod]Dr PinkCake]

(1.34GB)

NOTE
Save data, Start from Season 3(You must need this save data if playing S.3 for first time):

from OP

save location:
"Internal storage/C18/being.a.dik.c18/[.save] here"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All important extra features added:
Screenshot_20221218_034235_Being a DIK V090.jpg Screenshot_20221218_034351_Being a DIK V090.jpg

Support developer
Support Modder
Support me

For any bug, report me

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Updated for 0.9.0

Have a good rest mate and I can undestand you can't add freeroam segment help part but... I'm not gonna lie I'm very disappointed about multi-choice thing... Again I can understand it would be painfull to do but still I'm not happy... Anyways thanks for update.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Sad to hear you didn't make an all path this time but it's understandable hope you get better.
Look at DPC's code. To make a mod with all branches in one playthrough is nearly impossible. It's not like earlier Episodes where the story follows a line and you've only to "ignore" a jump over a scene. Sure, i wrote "nearly impossible" and not impossible. But I can feel the pain of Scrappy and Sancho with their mods. To much variables contradicts each other and then there's the thing with feeled 2000 script files.

Reactions: KiraJames
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes