Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Hung...096

Nov 7, 2021
Guess we'll have to wait for the update, and i hope this won't turn into a cat and mouse game between dev and modder.

Hung...096

Nov 7, 2021
call me vindictive, but its time to change my rating to 1 star.
I think it's a bit too much, since let's be real : it's a very good game, both in term of visual and story( this is arguable). Just that now I'll need 2 tab to pick the right dialogue lol

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
They hell is wrong with developers, big or small seriously? Mods are build for custom preferences and expands their market, not take away from the game itself. Some people don't want to farm money on the damn mansion game while still letting Rusty keep his car without having to sell our damn VIP pass in the process for example, is that so wrong? Anyway, just canceled my pateron for them now that I know, thanks guys. Anyone else here on patreon for them should reconsider if you've been enjoying scrappy's mod like me <_<

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Guess we'll have to wait for the update, and i hope this won't turn into a cat and mouse game between dev and modder.
It has been for a long time. As i said before dpc as a huge dildo up his ass when it comes to people using mods.No matter if they are patrons or simply pirates.

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/freeroam/episode9/ep9_freeroam_ph1_events.rpy", line 366, in script
    menu:
  File "game/scripts/episode_interlude/header_season3.rpy", line 83, in menu_override
KeyError: u'mod_gr'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/freeroam/episode9/ep9_freeroam_ph1_events.rpy", line 366, in script
    menu:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1688, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "game/scripts/episode_interlude/header_season3.rpy", line 83, in menu_override
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3642, in substitute
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'mod_gr'

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.9.0
Mon Dec 19 03:02:58 2022

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Would say before belle comes into the party
Is there any switch point where Jill isn't currently killing me with guilt over Bella even though I switch to Alone, Maya and Josy, and Sage on several points I still get the guilt trip conversation with Jill regarding Bella. I even took off all the bella relationship features just in case and it still didn't work. I mean I don't regret it if I keep on Bella's path, it looks like I might be able to get Jill into a triangle relationship if that last kiss we had is anything to go by maybe but dang I can't have a conversation with her at the party without getting major guilt on or Sage hitting on me right now with my save :LOL:

TinaLarsen

Jul 29, 2017
Is there any switch point where Jill isn't currently killing me with guilt over Bella even though I switch to Alone, Maya and Josy, and Sage on several points I still get the guilt trip conversation with Jill regarding Bella. I even took off all the bella relationship features just in case and it still didn't work. I mean I don't regret it if I keep on Bella's path, it looks like I might be able to get Jill into a triangle relationship if that last kiss we had is anything to go by maybe but dang I can't have a conversation with her at the party without getting major guilt on or Sage hitting on me right now with my save :LOL:
What last kiss was it by the end of this update?

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes