Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
Is there any switch point where Jill isn't currently killing me with guilt over Bella even though I switch to Alone, Maya and Josy, and Sage on several points I still get the guilt trip conversation with Jill regarding Bella. I even took off all the bella relationship features just in case and it still didn't work. I mean I don't regret it if I keep on Bella's path, it looks like I might be able to get Jill into a triangle relationship if that last kiss we had is anything to go by maybe but dang I can't have a conversation with her at the party without getting major guilt on or Sage hitting on me right now with my save :LOL:
I mean you could just switch to jill rout if you don't want the guilt.

Right after you've complimented josy and maya's hair switch to jill route if you don't want the cutscene breaking her

Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
I really can't take this mod serious at some cutscene becuase of Jill banana costume randomly appearing depend on which girl you pick.:ROFLMAO:

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
What last kiss was it by the end of this update?
Hmm? It's if you're on any other path other then her's but primarily if you were on Isabella's path and in a relationship with Jill at the same time, she goes in for a kiss during the conversation at the park with the MC when he explains when she saw them having sex on Isabella's table at the end of Season 2. MC can reciprocate it to a degree, which gives me some hope now just saying. Not having a harem option is so dang hard, I'm not used to it at all which is why I used this mod in the first place :LOL:

TinaLarsen

Jul 29, 2017
Hmm? It's if you're on any other path other then her's but primarily if you were on Isabella's path and in a relationship with Jill at the same time, she goes in for a kiss during the conversation at the park with the MC when he explains when she saw them having sex on Isabella's table at the end of Season 2. MC can reciprocate it to a degree, which gives me some hope now just saying. Not having a harem option is so dang hard, I'm not used to it at all which is why I used this mod in the first place :LOL:
Saw the scene i mean she clearly still loves the Mc and we do get the option to say why we said yes to Bella only because we couldn't choose both so who knows if she can forgive her later on and doesn't move on from the Mc it might happen

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Well figure how to get Quinn sex scene at least
I'm actually running into a problem with finding that and wonder if someone can help. During the second free roam when you investigate Rusty's Room and discover Bianca's boyfriend is cheating the optional mission for it doesn't disappear from my list. And on top of that the related main quest to talk to Jill and Bianca about it appeared much later for me but I can't interact with them at all. I ended up doing every other option until that one was left but it still won't let me talk with them to end the episode now so I'd really appreciate if anyone can help me point out how to get past this bug :cry:

Im The Night

Apr 22, 2021
I really hope scrappy update the mod for multiple paths cuz I'm confused I'm into most of the girls and it's annoying to play each path alone and it's exhausting it's a big game and it's so painful to lose content I've been waiting for this update for months and now i can't enjoy it without mod

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Okay, did a little more digging and the bug regarding telling Bianca that her boyfriend is cheating on her seems to be only if I've switched to the Jill path at that time. The whole thing is stuck and can never be completed in that case and it bugs out my playthrough. Is this still a problem for anyone using the mod to switch or is it in general an issue for anyone on the Jill path regardless?

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Indeed. He save me from those damn minigames. :LOL:
oh it's not the minigames
I actually enjoy the rest of them if I'm not doing a speed run like I did tonight
(havent' tried the new one yet though...)

it's having all my saves done with a scrappy mod. now, if he hadn't updated... I'd be prety much fucked and left to redo everything from scrap
and if memory serves me, he delivered in half the time compared to the last episode
so I am really thankful for that

finalbuy

Feb 3, 2021
that's why I said, join discord. I created a new blog
Can you please upload the Melody walkthrough mod on your new blog. I've been searching for the old one from last few days but couldn't find it anywhere. Please upload it as it was the only walkthrough mod available for android. It's my humble request that you upload the completed games on your new blog also. Thank you very much for all your efforts.

TinaLarsen

Jul 29, 2017
RIP to the multi-pathing but damn.. the EP 9 rejecting is cutting me deep lol thanks again Scrappy, you the GOAT
At least we seem to be able to switch paths immediately so we hopefully won't have to start all over if we want to see content with a specific girl but yeah its a shame

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes