Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Redd-rot

Oct 19, 2022
Not trying to rush Scrappy or something, but... Any news about the update to 0.9.1? With the 0.9.0 version of the patch I can play with patched savegames of the previous seasons and interlude (I could not with an unpatched game), but I don´t see the "cheat" menu and the rest of the features of the mod.

zedthejet

Mar 17, 2022
Are changing the flag on Ep9 going to change anything aside from the path? Like relationship with Jade

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Not trying to rush Scrappy or something, but... Any news about the update to 0.9.1?
You probably didn't get it because Scrappy's statement got a bit lost in all the posts. But Scrappy is sick right now and probably has other problems. See:
I planned to also add some help at freeroam segments but I've been sick and i'm tired and got a headache for a few days so I'll deal with that at a later date. Now I'm going back to bed bye.

jebus99

Nov 27, 2019
I think it has to do with the ending of S8, if you chose more than 1 person at the end, it'll cause looping in Ep9 due to conflicting flags, at a guess, far as I've seen the only way to fix issues like this is a new playthrough / flag change in Ep8 maybe
Is it possible to go back into Ep 8 and fix a flag and then start a new Ep 9 playthrough to fix it? I'll try it and report back.

Last edited:

NewbieH4x

Jul 11, 2020
Is it possible to go back into Ep 8 and fix a flag and then start a new Ep 9 playthrough to fix it? I'll try it and report back.
You can change the flags in variables section of the cheat to make it so that you're either in alone path or only of one. Do it as soon as you start a new game (import your save) with Ep9.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
hei guys, i kinda stuck at Jill welcoming Bella at front of the house all over again.. even this scene little bit not suppose to come out i think, because before this bella already in her costume before and MC welcoming her from his bedroom window... can you guys explain about this and maybe how to fix this? thx before
choose bella path just before that

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
Is there any plan to implement a cheat point counting system, or to add info about a selection loaded with cheat points, which points were introduced with EP9?

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
Is there any plan to implement a cheat point counting system, or to add info about a selection loaded with cheat points, which points were introduced with EP9?
I've been playing with Scrappys mod and using the walkthrough (unofficial one) and the walkthrough says something about cheat points. What is the deal with those? They don't matter for me in my current playthrough (no L.I pathway), but would be interested to know what they do before I start my Bella and M&J playthroughs. I'm guessing if you get too many your L.I dumps you or something? Lol.

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
System counting every kisses, sexy pics, etc with other girls then your chosen one in EP8.
No clue if this lead to brokeup but sounds like a warning.

Kinggiorno1

Jun 15, 2020
Okay, I understand now. So basically, you can import a save that is on one route, then use the mod to get a full harem route. The only thing is you need to know when to change the variables to see different scenes or just go back and forth from the beginning, but that's a pain in the ass cause of all the sandbox stuff. You can also change variables while in sandbox mode to see different scenes. Maybe scrappy or someone else can make a list of the right places to change variables in order to see all the different scenes in one walkthrough, but that's a lot of work. I hope this helped someone.

Mordecai77

Jul 11, 2017
question... after the MC slept with Isabella... is that the end? cause mine just gives an error screen, stopped playing it, is that the end? if its not... how to get past the error screen? thank you :)

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
will this mod work with sancho's mod or do i have to pick this one or sancho's cause scappy's has more cheat options but sancho's has a more detailed wt

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
Something tells me Dev tried killing Scrappy's mod with these new updates. Can no longer date all the girls.

Adonis22

Nov 21, 2021
I still get Tommy's reaction of "mother and daughter" to Sage's walk of shame even if I changed Jade's variables to no flirting/sex with her. How to switch that?

Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
I still get Tommy's reaction of "mother and daughter" to Sage's walk of shame even if I changed Jade's variables to no flirting/sex with her. How to switch that?
Well It could also depend on if you show the picture of you having sex with jade to the group as I didn't so I could still have Jade route on. But if you did you should turn off everything on Jade path a little further back maybe before sex with Sage.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes